Close

Stranger

Talking Hi all, just got my order

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

All,

I've been checking this forum out for awhile now, and I purchased Chikara and NPA last week. And today it

arrived......I'm soo thrilled!!!!! I'll be testing it out in the next weeks....Thank you Bruce...

if you get any hits, make sure

you post them here. i'm interested in reading what dosages of chikara and NPA/TE work for other people since I just

purchased Chikara and TE.

Stranger

Alright, I've been testing

it for the past couple of days. Dosage 4 sprays Chikara, and 2-3 daps of NPA. No hits whatsoever, although people

(men in particular) seem nicer . Oh, everybody here is saying that NPA has this horrible strong scent, but I to me

it doesn't seem that bad, it is not the nicest smell, but it is not stong whatsoever, is that normal????

Phero Pharaoh

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by foreigner84
    Alright,

I've been testing it for the past couple of days. Dosage 4 sprays Chikara, and 2-3 daps of NPA. No hits

whatsoever,
    How do you know that? How are we supposed to be sure that your assessment is correct?

What

do you consider to be a hit?

What has actually happened over the past couple of days?

Technically, I think

mixing 4 sprays of Chikara with 2-3 dabs/drops of NPA may be overdoing it, but since I have never tried that, I

don't know.

Still, 4 good sprays of Chikara should have produced at least a few sidelong glances. Those would

be good hits.

Phero Enthusiast

Alright, I've

been testing it for the past couple of days. Dosage 4 sprays Chikara, and 2-3 daps of NPA.
    Hello,

as I

read in many posts the worst thing you can do is overdosing phreomones especially Androstenone. More definitely not

helps more, at least not regarding phronone usage.
    Even 2-3 dabs of NPA alone could evne be too much.
    The same

with Chikara ( also has -none). 4 sprays alone are twice the dosage Bruce recommends ( and he developed the product

).
    So you put together 2 potential ODs IMHO. Altogether I think that was simply too much.
    Try the less is better

method for a time:
    1-2 sprays of Chikara plus 1 ( perhaps 2 ) dabs of NPA.
    Post your results of your next

experiments, however they will look like!

Regards

Ingo

Alright,

I've been testing it for the past couple of days. Dosage 4 sprays Chikara, and 2-3 daps of NPA. No hits whatsoever,

although people (men in particular) seem nicer . Oh, everybody here is saying that NPA has this horrible strong

scent, but I to me it doesn't seem that bad, it is not the nicest smell, but it is not stong whatsoever, is that

normal????
    That's perfectly normal. I don't think NPA smells that bad either. Like Ingo recommended,

back off from the high doses and start small. My best results have been with 2 sprays Chikara, 1 dab of NPA. In

addition, when you report back here, be as descriptive as possible, even if you feel pheromones did not change the

circumstances. Maybe they have, you just need to be very observant when you experiment.

Stranger

Default The reason

I am guessing the reason

you don't think NPA smells bad is because you can't smell the mones. I think it is about 25% of the population

can't actually smell it, so it just smells like the alcohol. However, the other 75% think it smells like piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrt89
    I am guessing the

reason you don't think NPA smells bad is because you can't smell the mones. I think it is about 25% of the

population can't actually smell it, so it just smells like the alcohol. However, the other 75% think it smells like

piss.
    I can definitely smell the 'mones in NPA, but not to extent that some here have described.

Stranger

Ok, thanks. That ODing might

be the problem, just because I can't smell the mones . I'll try some of the suggestions here

The 25% figure comes from a Nat. Geo

survey and it applies to the % of US males who can not detect any smell whatsoever to aNONE. There is no data on

other pheromones, and there is definitely at least one other item in NPA that has a smell to it, unlike aNOL which

has such a very faint smell that you would never be able to smell it next to the aNONE.

I would cut back on

the NPA just in case, but your nose should be able to guide you on the Chikara; depending on which batch you got,

you might need more. Try applying to your wrists, put the NPA (1-2 drops) on first and cover with plenty of Chikara

(enough to get a normal cologne level going) and rub your wrists together well to mix.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Enthusiast

Default about dosages

Pheromones will

build up on your body if you use them everyday. So just because you can't smell them doesn't mean that they are

not on you and working. I read about how so many people use so much just because they can't smell it that well or

because they don't notice any effects. Keep using a moderate amount every day and you WILL notice effects.

I

don't understand why you would be using NPA with Chikara. After all, it has seven different kinds of pheromones.

Thread Information