Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Enlightened One

visit-red-300x50PNG
    RBT youre a case in point some of

the products work some give you neg feedback and others dont do much at all. - its good to see though that SOE and

chikara do work - therefore keep em coming

Journeyman

Any chance of getting single

mones with the special perception delivery polymer? The best thing about perception is the zero build up and long

release. Single mone delivery would allow fine tuning a great combo like perception.

Enlightened One

could try the chem set thr3shold

if we dont get a single mone compound wit hperception - you could try adding the chem set to the fragrencee of that

comes with perception

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thr3shold
    Any

chance of getting single mones with the special perception delivery polymer? The best thing about perception is the

zero build up and long release. Single mone delivery would allow fine tuning a great combo like

perception.
    I just brought this post

back to the top. BJF started it to try to persuade BDC Concepts, the manufacturers of Perception to offer their

polymer breakthrough as a non-pheromone "cologne extender." The best thing to do is place your opinion here. I

finally voted yes on it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Maybe you need to

clean the spray head. Soak it in alcohol and spray until shoots clean. Most of my atomizers need occasional

maintenance.
    Hmm. Will check it out. It was a recently ordered atomizer, hadn't been sitting around I

hope, and I have only used the stuff about a dozen times total. Never did seem to work right IMO. Might take a

chance and transfer some to a different atomizer and see what happens. I just started my AE tests so it will be a

while before I re-test Peception. Stay tuned.
    Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

Phero Dude

i am a bartender and i

have been testing different mones for the last 2 years now. perception is #1. soe second. anyway perception lasts a

good 12 + hours. 1 spray works consistent for me. get better atomizers that spray the proper dose consistently. i

cant smell the mones at all really. only time was when my first order leaked than it had moderate scent. the cover

scent is great. goes perfect with perception. in fact sell that seperately or at least in a bigger bottle. i need

like 10 of those fragrance bottles to last with one bottle of mones. with the mone/cover combo im smelling myself

all day long.
    DUDES AND DUDDETTES HERE IS WHAT YOU DO. keep the mone ratio, keep the cover scent the

same, keep them in seperate bottles, give more cover scent or sell seperately, FIX THE ATOMIZERS, GIVE ALL OF YOUR

LOYAL CUSTOMERS ONE PLATINUM RELEASE FREE!! the extended release works. ive bought again am buying again tonight

and will buy again in the future. besides i have to buy two to at least use the scent for a while. i would wear the

scent with no moes

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    I just brought this

back to the top. BJF started it to try to persuade BDC Concepts, the manufacturers of Perception to offer

their polymer breakthrough as a non-pheromone "cologne extender." The best thing to do is place your opinion here. I

finally voted yes on it today.
    I would love that as well. There are far fewer women's products/reviews

out, and I'm getting to the point where I would like to make my own mix based on my personality and my specific

situation. Either offering the extender without pheromones, or allowing us to order a one of a kind, made to order

formula would be great!

BDC Concepts Chemo (BDC Concepts)'s Avatar

Before releasing the

matrix as a standalone product the formulation had to be tweaked just a bit.

For starters, each batch has to

be hand synthesized by myself. I have both a bachelor and master's degree in Chemistry but unfortunately do not

have a laboratory with the needed equipement to synthesize, purify, and assay the batch. Hence, I have to travel an

hour up the road and "rent a lab" that does have the equipment. This is a very pricey requirement.

Also, the

raw material reagents are not the cheapest to purchase. We don't settle for technical grade anything so the extra

charges for USP/NF sure add up.

Over the past few months that we've been off the boards the team has

consulted several process chemists that specialize in polymer chemistry (I specialize in physical chemistry or the

"math behind the molecules"). The feedback from them has allowed us to streamline the synthesis as well as fine

tune the formulation to capitalize on the characterstics that make it so attractive for pheromone use: the extending

properties.

The short story is that we can make it better, faster, and cheaper which will translate to more

cost and performance effective component for our products. In light of our breakthrough the option to offer the

matrix for ancillary use (as a standalone product) is much easier to accomodate. Stay tuned for details...

Bobby

Journeyman

Is there truly no build up

with this product?

Yeah, its practically

impossible. Ive heard of someone having their bottle contaminated after a while, but with the gel packs there is

nothing you can do to make it go bad. Ive tinkered with armpit applications but the conversion was horrible, but

this stuff works there and on the crotch area like a charm.

I see it's been about 9 months

since they said to stay tuned for an update. Would be nice to get one one of these days. I have an interest in the

matrix stuff. The pheromone product itself has given me next to ziltch.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I'm guessing they're busy with

the business/research aspect. Time will tell. As for the hit wise, up your dosage! As stated in other Perception

threads, the gell pack releases at 1/4 the average alcohol based product. That means that you need to up the dosage

4 times but the product itself lasts 4 times longer. Also elsewere, Pongo stated that body temperature seems to

matter as well. Tinker around I guess.

I'm not much into rumors but Ill

pass this one along with a bit of salt,... They may be outa buiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    I'm

not much into rumors but Ill pass this one along with a bit of salt,... They may be outa

buiness.
    Veddy interdesting. After reading this, I checked their website and saw that it has changed.

There used to be a direct link to Love Scent as the sole distributor of Perception. Now there is no mention at all.

Instead,

Where to Purchase Perception Pheromone Cologne Spray:

Coming soon: available direct

from the manufacturer! An online store for purchasing BDC Concept products will allow customers to purchase

Perception, Perception Gels Packs, our proprietary polymer matrix, and also fragrance.
    I remember

that recently one of the moderators deleted a link someone made to their site in a thread about pheromone candles.

It surprised me at the time as I had linked to the same page before with no problem.

"Curiouser and

curiouser."

Get Bruces word on it I

guess.

Journeyman

Thumbs down Perception Packs No effect for Baby Boomers

Las Vegas Nv 1/24/06 1:10 PM PMT:

Traderneil...while the packaging of the perception product is

very nice, I find that the formula does not work at all for me. The consistancy of the product is too watery,so it

runs and drips.
    This would be of little concern to me if it worked,but even a full packet gets me no results. In a

previous post I suggested that the formula may only work for people in the 20-30 year old range, which I base only

on the posts that I see on this website.

Even Realm for men works very well for me,as does almost all the other

products that I have used from L/S, I wish you could tweak this formula to work for everybody.

I'm 46, the spray

worked for me somewhat, though I'm more partial to Chikara. I got the most blatant DIHL I've ever received with

the Perception spray, her mouth was almost hanging open. And there's one woman at work that when I wore it, was

always touching me and standing closer than she did on non-Perception days. I don't care for the gel at all

though.

What I liked most about the spray was ease of application and the benefit of scent extension. The gel

is just too messy, in my opinion. I still have a good bit of the spray left. I've put it aside to try some of the

other new products Bruce keeps coming out with. Thinking of the woman at work while typing this, I was thinking

that I should use it again. But if it's the last of its kind, maybe I should hold onto it instead.

Pongo may

be onto something about the body heat angle. I live in the Arizona desert and have a tendency to sweat a lot. That

may help to disperse the mones that are trapped in the polymer matrix.

IF BDC is still in business and they

ever release their final version, I probably won't jump to buy it now. I'm just not a fan of the gels. I am still

interested in the polymer matrix as a stand alone release though. But I would much prefer that in a spray than a

gel.

Quote Originally Posted by traderneil
    In

a previous post I suggested that the formula may only work for people in the 20-30 year old range, which I base only

on the posts that I see on this website.
    I should mention that the woman mentioned above is somewhere

around 22-25 years old.

When it comes to the Perception spray

it gets a failing grade (F). I purchased one of the first batch that when online at lovescent, of course there was a

leaking problem and the spray was empty with a little bit of the Cologne in the other, but it was replaced a few

days later thanks to Bruce. Tried it for about a month, different applications, at different social events and

situations, had no noticeable results. Then other new products came out and I just left it on the shelf, won't even

waste my time with the gel packs. Kind of disappointing because Perception could have been the next big advancement

in Pheromone products.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Phero Pro

I too am very disappointed with

Peception. Tried the spray and now have the gels. I have put this in the Pherlure catagory. Weak product and dubious

marketing.

And I'm not talking about how L-S marketed the product. But, rather BDC Concepts. They are now

nowhere to be found. But when the product first came out, they were posting all the time to promote it.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    I too am very

disappointed with Peception. Tried the spray and now have the gels. I have put this in the Pherlure catagory. Weak

product and dubious marketing.

And I'm not talking about how L-S marketed the product. But, rather BDC

Concepts. They are now nowhere to be found. But when the product first came out, they were posting all the time to

promote it.
    Since there are those that have the Pgels and they're not working for you ... you might as

well change your dosage to a whole pack placed nicely on body parts showing (neck, head, face, throat, top of

hands). Fer those of you that have TE mixed with a nice smelling 'longe, omit the throat/top of chest, back of

neck, and bottom of the yer wrist with Pgel; that's where you spray your mixture. If that doesn't work ...

I'm reserving all rights to be wrong!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Since there are

those that have the Pgels and they're not working for you ... you might as well change your dosage to a whole pack

placed nicely on body parts showing (neck, head, face, throat, top of hands). Fer those of you that have TE mixed

with a nice smelling 'longe, omit the throat/top of chest, back of neck, and bottom of the yer wrist with Pgel;

that's where you spray your mixture. If that doesn't work ...

I'm reserving all rights to be

wrong!

Mobley, are you saying that the Preception has worked for you? If so put the

magic formula in plain speak.

He's basically sayn....

USE

MORE

Till you get the results you are looking for...

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    He's basically

sayn....

USE MORE

Till you get the results you are looking

for...

Yah. How does the Edge fit in to the equation?

King of the coupons!

Question

Mobley, are you

saying that the Preception has worked for you? If so put the magic formula in plain speak.
    Nope! But

after Icehawks post, and all the post on body language, I spray a shot of TE:cologne mix on top of both hands, my

neck's pulse points and covered it with Perception gel; put some on my cheeks; and the back of my neck until the

pack was used up. Then I sprayed my chest/neck area with the spray. Definitely an OD my most people's standards. In

a place that I frequent, there's this 20something young lady, and if the body language experts are correct about

the pupils dilating, all you can see is pupil. No, she's not afraid of me, and always speaks, smiles, and make sure

she says hello. And yes, I've made double sure that her pupils are not always dilated. Whenever I want to try a mix

or mone, I go there ... yes I'm bad, I use her as my monerator (her eyes tells me if I'm on to something). Right

or wrong ... I don't know. If it worked you asked me ... I say yes, but who knows. Whaddayous think?

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

Me thinks you are using way too

much product to get such a small reaction from one subject.

However, I reserve the right to be wrong

King of the coupons!

Talking

Me thinks you are

using way too much product to get such a small reaction from one subject.

However, I reserve the right to be

wrong
    You're right, but at least I know something is working, yes?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    You're right, but

at least I know something is working, yes?

I don't know. My thinking is that a

product(s) has to work on a consistant basis and on a variety of people, for me to consider it effective and worht

the time and expense. Again however, your milage may very BTW, how do you like my Mobleyisms?

Arrow

You're obviously not getting

the result you want with a product, so you put it away? If it's going to sit in a corner, might as well use

all up and go crazy. Experiment, you knever know what will happen. Didnt do anything for me at first personally, so

I tinkered around till I got the response I was looking for. THats for any product, not jsut Perception.

Some further comments though some

may be repeats:

I've usually only used one or two sprays of liquid Perception. I really don't like loading

stuff on. the "extender" part seems to work,the pheromone formulation doesn't.

I was using 1/2 gel packet with

no results. The one possible "reaction" I got (in the form of a comment about my perceived age) was on a day I

decided to use a whole packet, so maybe more is indeed necessary. But I agree the stuff is too watery, and that, in

combination with the added expense of having to use multiple packets, starts to put the whole product out of the

range of practiacllity. Especially when I think I can see results with only a couple drops of something like AE or a

spray or two of Chikara.

Also: maybe temperature/humidity *may* have something to do with it, as the latest

(and sorta only) reaction was on my last Florida visit, not my usual up north abode, although temps were rather cool

(Tampa area).

I've also seen some comments elsewhere that have not been overly flattering about BDC. But such

can be found for almost any company or product. I have noticed there hasn't been much of a change to the BDC

website. I can find NO mention of the gel product or the "Platinum" release. Just the same stuff they had up almost

a year ago about the Gold release spray. And as many of us have noticed, they have not posted on this forum for some

time. Odd if they were continuing to promote interest in their products to a darn good target audience. BDC has also

yet to answer any of the emails I've sent them via thir website. I start to wonder if the good deal Bruce recently

got on the boxes of packets may not have been an inventory clearance sale before the company pulls the plug. Just

speculation.

I know I won't be ordering the Perception pheromone product again personally. The "extender"

matirx would have been nice as a stand-alone.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information