Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Phero Pro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It is the most ineffective product

that I have ever used. I have tried the full pack treatment. I really think the stuff is just water. I don't even

get the gamey smell on me like I do after I use every other product. That usually happens after about 10-12 hours

after application. I may get a pack of this stuff checked out, if my lab director pal at the Uni can pull it off. I

have no faith in BDC or the product.

However, if the stuff magically starts to work for me, than I will

happily retract my comments.

Stranger

I have been using Perception

frequently for about 1.5 yrs now with good results. I am 6'3'', 170 lbs, dark hair, blue eyes, very slightly

chubby and very slightly muscular with boyish face. Average looks. I am developing more and more "game" by the

day. Two sprays is my limit unless in a smokey bar or similar setting, then I use three small ones. They go on my

throat/neck/chest area and maybe a small one on my forearms. Four sprays has gotten me occasional strong hits, but

generally seems to put me in the OD range or gives no apparent results. Usually I notice the best hits in the first

three to six hours after application, though certain chicks respond 8+ hours after, like maybe it's weakening to

their "hit range". Almost every time I notice either very small hits from lots of girls (like good body language)

or get the occasional massive hit (like blatant sexual come-ons being verbalized or being grabbed and kissed), never

in between. One trick I have used with surprising success while wearing Perception with girls who are obviously

into me is to "order" them to kiss me (politely but firmly), then point to my mouth. Perception smells about like

water to me, but I am unable to really detect the scent of any phero product I've tried. Nobody has mentioned me

smelling like cat piss, ever. The included fragrance is very good if you don't have anything else, but I prefer to

use Chrome by Azzaro or my Amouage samples. I wish I could buy Perception w/o the fragrance. For me at least, I

think Perception would be improved with a TINY TINY bit more -none. I have been too scared to try the strong -none

products extensively so this is just a guess. At the suggestion of others on this site, I don't use regular

deodorant (or soap) on my body, instead I use Pheros by DST. A dab of Pheros in each armpit seems to be a good

combo with two sprays of Perception for me. I notice more and better hits this way. The only thing that would

improve this product (as you already know) is putting it in a bottle that doesn't leak in transit, both in shipping

and when I travel with it in my suitcase. Sorry for the long post, just trying to get my experiences out there.

I'm completely in agreement

with Tounge on this. After going through two bottles and a handful of gelpaks of Perception without a single hit, I

gave up on the stuff.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    It is the

most ineffective product that I have ever used. I have tried the full pack treatment. I really think the stuff is

just water. I don't even get the gamey smell on me like I do after I use every other product. That usually happens

after about 10-12 hours after application. I may get a pack of this stuff checked out, if my lab director pal at the

Uni can pull it off. I have no faith in BDC or the product.

However, if the stuff magically starts to work for

me, than I will happily retract my comments.

let us know how that test goes if it happens.

i've

been using the spray form for years and i am lucky enough to get good results. but i must say i use it as an all

purpose product not specifically for sexual hits. 1-3 sprays for me. any more than that i admit brings on od

symtpons but its not exactly a heavy none type od.

i messed with the gels for a while before the big specials

went down. my opinion they were definately intriguing but not economical for me. i went as far as wearing 2 full

gels to end up getting the same effect as about 1 1/2 sprays. the gel formula does work differently its not quite

the same.

dont quote me on this but i recall speaking with oscar about it and i believe he mentioned that 1

full gel had slightly less mone content than one spray of the liquid. that conversation was over a year ago so dont

quote me exactly but i do recall thats what made me push my testing to 2 full gels. didnt get much farther as was

simply too expensive.

i did have one strong result from the gel form. i saw a lady friend whom i see for fringe

benefits many times. she always reacted well to me wearing perception. a few days after one said encounter i saw

her again except this time i was wearing the gel as i wanted to test the sexualness of it. the gel did seem to have

a more stronger profound effect on this one women. she took one whiff and went totally nuts ripped my clothes off

almost instantly.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    i do recall thats what made me push my testing to 2 full gels. didnt get much farther as was

simply too expensive.
    Man! Messy too!

I saw a little potential with the spray. I get good

results with a coworker who touches me alot when I wear it. Though she's always super friendly, she has never

touched me when I wear other products. Also got a mouth opened DIHL from a woman in the post office with three

sprays. But I had a bit of bad attitude that day and that may have been the reason for the surprise, though I

thought I was keeping it to myself.

The gels on the other hand were just too messy for my tastes. I'm not a

fan of the gel packs in general though, other than the portability and sample factors.

I was going to

question your statement about using the spray version for years, as I was thinking that Perception had only been

introduced around this time last year. But Chemo's original post in this thread is dated August 2004, so I guess

that's close enough to more than one year.

I think it's all a moot point though as from BDC Concepts'

lack of participation here for several months, speculation in a thread started by Pongo, and a look at their website

makes me wonder if they have dropped their research.

I am grateful for this thread being pulled up though.

There is a new sushi restaurant in town and the above mentioned coworker (half my age too) suggested we get together

for sushi soon. I think I'll be wearing a spray or two of Perception then.

Phero Dude

perception is like

chikara it is either hit or miss for people.

yeah the gels can be messy especially when u need to apply so much

. kinda run out of areas to apply. i felt like i was going to lie on a beach for the day.

last time bdc was here

they were looking for feedback on the gels as they're upcoming platinum release is going to be in gel form so the

current gels are kinda like a trial before they release platinum.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    last time bdc was here they were looking for feedback on the gels as they're upcoming

platinum release is going to be in gel form so the current gels are kinda like a trial before they release

platinum.
    Yeah, I was disappointed with that announcement instead of them staying with the spray but

with better atomizers. Maybe with the pump dispenser the gel wouldn't have been so bad to work with. I still think

Perception is a close out here though as direct links to the BDC website have been deleted here in the last few

months and I just got a "cannot find server" page when I just tried to go there through a Yahoo search

link.

Too bad as though Chikara is a more consistent product for me (and my favorite), I had hopes for their

polymer matrix.

Hey all.

I actually had

pretty good results with Perception/AE mix. 2-3 drops of AE with 1/3 pack of Perception was definitely a good mix

for me. My base is primarily AE, as I've had such good results with it.

Perception by itself was more like

SOE but more subdued. Fems got close and friendly with one of out of eight getting noticeably turned on, but no

overt responses from any.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BizmanJoe
    Hey all.

I

actually had pretty good results with Perception/AE mix. 2-3 drops of AE with 1/3 pack of

Perception
    was definitely a good mix for me. My base is primarily AE, as I've had such good results with

it.

Perception by itself was more like SOE but more subdued. Fems got close and friendly with one of out of

eight getting noticeably turned on, but no overt responses from any.
    How/where did you apply them, Biz

... separate application spots, or did you cover your AE with Perception?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information