Close

Default AE and APC really don't work for me

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First I must admit I respect this community here. There are alot of honest and good advices from members (attitude

hard to find elsewhere on Net). So, my post is really not intented to question all that pheromone concept.

But

after many applications of AE and/or APC (25+), I must admit I didn't noticed even slight sign of raised interest

from woman (more than usual). I am normal looking, late 30s, with usual communication skills (not dominant male). I

tried all dosages and combinations, on open space, office, in bars, but I didn't noticed anything NOT A SINGLE

TIME.

WHAT can it be, is it possible that there are so many AE&APC satisfied customers that can feel difference

when using it, and I don't?

There have been a few, a very

few, that made similar reports. It seems unlikely that nothing will work so let's try to figure out what is

happening.

Would you please tell us more about the amounts you use, how you dress, your physical condition,

hygene and so on? How are your conversation skills? Your knowledge of body language? Are you the quiet guy that

plays wall flower or are you outgoing? What type of people are you with?

The more info you can provide, the

better the chance we can find some way to help you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

I don't think AE, APC or

Chikara works by itself.

I ordered a bottle of Chikara last week. I am testing it right now for 3 days and

haven't noticed any hit yet. I have been used phero for 2 years now, but very new to love-scent. I just received my

bottles of NPA. I am going to mix it with APC or chikara to see what is going to happen, but so far chikara is no

good.

Chikara alone doesn't give me any

reactions that I would be able to clearly identify either. If it weren't for mixing it (with NPA), I wouldn't

think it worked, too.

So see what happens.

BTW, AE doesn't really work for me as well, and APC hardly

works for anybody.

Stranger

This morning I put 3 dabs

of NPA and applied 4 APC on my neck . Something was unsual happened my wife was sneezing when we are in the car.

Later, I went out to eat lunch with a friend. He was sneezing the same, but no hit or anything.

Belgareth

I tried all amounts: 2

dabs on usual places (neck, wrist...), 3, 4, even 6 dabs. Combined with APC on forearm, then without APC, then APC

alone all dosages. Nothing happened.

I dress sport style (nothing especially, but woman say it's ok). My

psychical condition is ok, I'm abit tiny (70kg), 180cm height. Hygiene is average, as usual. Re. conversation

skills, I'm not Casanova, but I must say I can make woman interested. I hoped it will make this job easier. My

knowledge of body language is average, and comes mainly from Net. I am not shy person, and I am also not 'star'

type.
    I would like to know how in the world is possible that AE for example works for most men, and I am not among

them. I mean, it is fragrance that smells same on me and on other males (non-dominant males). What could it be that

makes difference? If I put mones on cloth (without skin reaction), then difference should be zero I think!

Is it

possible that all those AE user's success stories are fake? I mean, I am intelligent person, It is hard to believe

that reaction is so different on different people.

Thanks for help in advance.

Euro: Your body emits pheromones, and

one's natural signature, not just body chemistry, probably has something to do with how well each product

works.

Also, I find it hard to get reaction from clothes anyway, even from products I know work on my skin.

Euro,

Smell has little if

anything to do with pheromone effectiveness. While I am a sceptic about everything, pheromones have convinced me of

their effectiveness in my own repeated field tests. Pheromones are an adjunct to your other attributes and I am

trying to figure out where the problem lies. As BJF stated, the issue could be your own signature conflicting with

the synthetic mones or it could be a contradiction between your demeanor and your mone signature. Women seem to pick

that up quickly.

I'd like you to try an experiment for the next two weeks. For the first week shower every

morning and wear your usual cologne. Pay attention to the people around you. You'll want to look at attitudes,

talkativeness, positive or negative behavoir etc. Keep a record of what you see. The following week I want you to do

the same things except replace the cologne with 8-10 dabs of AE on your skin and not under clothing. It sounds like

a lot but a few people have reported needing more than that to get a reponse. Keep a record again and let us know

what happens. Also keep a record of specifically how you are dressed and your moods. Expect less reaction from

people who know you well, they already have an opinion about you that a subconcious input might not have an effect

on.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Phero tester
    I don't

think AE, APC or Chikara works by itself.

I ordered a bottle of Chikara last week. I am testing it right now for

3 days and haven't noticed any hit yet.
    You need to tell us some situations in detail before we can

really try to help you. People can (and will) suggest mixes, body language, dressing, etc., but if you don't

describe what happens when you are around women, we have no idea of whether this stuff is really failing or not.

Please be more descriptive, even to the point of telling us who ties their shoes and who belches, if that is what

it takes.

cuddlebear

Did someone say Chikara

doesn't work by itself?

Well, my guess is that there is some mismatch between your demeanor and the

"message of the mones" ... I've been there, my friend and in some ways, still am ... I'm thinking a product like

SOE might turn things around for you, just a hunch

Stranger

Friendly,
    I have tested

other pheros like Human Euphia, APC, NPA, and Chikara(very new). Chikara has very low scent which only last for 30

min-1hr is the max. I put 4 sprays on my neck and behind ears. I also put it on my arm to test it, but then 1hr

later it fade away.

I am a business development. I am building new restaurant, nail shops, and fast food

restaurant. I graduated from Ga State University with computer science and industrial management degrees. Most of my

customers are women. I am wearing polo, nautica, Banana republic, and Tommy everyday. Perfume: curve.

I have a

very good results with Human Euphia, but I am very new with love-scent. I am testing Chikara with APC, to see what

is going to happen.

Phero Pharaoh

Phero Tester, you aren't

telling us anything useful.

Thread Information