Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My idea that any fraud would be

easy to detect was based on the assumption that auditors would have access to the voting machines. Data should still

be stored on them, if the numbers don't match with the tabulator you have a good idea that somebody was playing

around.

My assumption or presuppositions is that both sides are equally capable of deceit and fraud, not that

they are predominantly wrong. I haven't seen any reason the believe otherwise. It seems a lot safer and more

realistic to start from that presumption. As an example not an accusation, why couldn't the democrats tweak the

results in some of the smaller precents in order to be able to claim cheating by the other side? It certainly

wouldn't be the first time that tactic had been used. They did lay a lot of groundwork for that claim prior to the

election. Frankly, if I was a republican considering cheating, after all the noise the democrats made about the

possibility prior to the elections, I would have found some other method less likely to be scrutinized. It was

pretty obvious that this would be looked at carefully and the slightest irregularity would be called. Neither of us

believes the republicans are honest, but I don't assume they are stupid.

Without trying to offend you and I

apologize in advance if I do, you come across as extremely biased. So long as Bush won, I don't believe you would

have accepted any results without claiming fraud. Nor do I believe you will agree that the democrats are just as

capable of fraud. Your every comment has seemed to be an attempt to demonize that one group while implying the other

is pristine and pure. I don't accept that.

I don't believe the majority of what I have heard so far, much of

it falls under "Me thinks he protests too much" philosophy. I would very much like to see an unbiased audit done of

the entire election process. But to do that you'd have to bring people in from another country, IMHO. If we can

manage an honest audit, I would like to see every person who had a hand in decieving the public in prison,

regardless of their reasons or political affiliation or the office they hold. Tampering with an election is one of

the worst possible crimes against an entire country.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Man of La Pancha

I think that people who

experienced the bad side of Bush are wondering what the hell the rest of the country was thinking. (please ignore

the following grammatical debacle) I can guarantee to you that no homosexual woman with family of victims in the

9/11 attacks, with family of soldiers in the Iraq war, who lost her job in the last four years, who wasn't afraid

of terrorism, and with no religious affiliation voted for Bush.

I think that people who had no problems under

Bush are satisfied with the result (listed typical profile in another post).

It just goes to show you the,

"Yeah, but how does it affect me?" principle is the only one that matters. "Who cares if the administration

lies, the economy sucks, the deficit is enormous, there were wars in two different countries and our nation was

attacked? I have a job, no one is hurting me, I want to prevent those gay people from marrying because that law

doesn't harm me (a heterosexual) but saves me the uncomfort of having those types of people freely forming

families within my community, terrorists will never attack my area and if they even tried Bush would smash them to

hell beforehand, and I got a tax break! Hell, I'm better off than I was four years ago!"

People are

self-centered (can be a good and bad thing). When you look at it the way I described it above, I'm not even sure

I'm surprised he won anymore...sure, the world hates us and we're ruining democracy, but has that done a damn

thing to drastically harm 51% of the population individually? Not really.

As much as the above paragraph

sickens me, I have to admit that my life hasn't changed much, either. I don't think that means that the president

did a good job, however...

Doc,

Your right, they did

say "Like Excel". Excel is a spreadsheet program, it is not a database. There is a huge difference. A spreadsheet

could be viewed as a single table within a database except that it does not have all the linkages to other tables.

That is important because a database can have hundreds or even thousands of tables that are either directly or

indirectly dependent on one another. Almost all databases require you to log into them as well. There wasn't

anything about a log in in the article. It is possible that they used flat files in the GEM program but I'd be

surprised with the large number of database programs available. I think it equally possible that the demonstration

was a hoax. It wouldn't be all that hard to do, but can't prove it either way.

Another point is they keep

mentioning a Windows PC, like it's something bad or somehow flawed. Nothing could be further from the truth,

especially if they are using Wndows 2000 or later and I can't imagine them using an earlier version. A good example

are ATM machines. Many of them are Windows based, when was the last time you heard of an ATM being hacked? It can

and has been done but it is rare. Don't make the mistake of comparing the tabulators with a personal PC just

because they both use Windows. There's a world of difference.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    It just goes to

show you the, "Yeah, but how does it affect me?" principle is the only one that matters. "Who cares if the

administration lies, the economy sucks, the deficit is enormous, there were wars in two different countries and our

nation was attacked? I have a job, no one is hurting me, I want to prevent those gay people from marrying because

that law doesn't harm me (a heterosexual) but saves me the uncomfort of having those types of people freely

forming families within my community, terrorists will never attack my area and if they even tried Bush would smash

them to hell beforehand, and I got a tax break! Hell, I'm better off than I was four years

ago!"
    That's about the size of it.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I believe I have a good cause

and I am doing a positive thing by advocating for it. It has been a lot of work to bring all this to one place from

all over the internet. If there were indeed corruption, it would not be "extremely biased," in the negative way you

are saying it, to call attention to it. Somebody needs to do this for the process to work. Any belief is a bias, but

it is also rational to be suspicious, given all this information. As I said, but as you ignored, I am not concluding

anything.

No offense intended from me either, Belgareth, but you said you don't like democrats or

liberals in general, and have made that consistently clear. That is a bias, and a generalization. You have in the

past also acknowledged you like to scoff a little bit, and that is also a bias. These biases seem reflected here:

Apparently, you consequently choose to "disbelieve" most of what is posted here without having good reason to

believe it is false. You may be having unrealistic expectations of polished scientific rigor from a first wave of

exploding information in its first hours, from people who are just starting to put 2 and 2 together. I don't think

you are helping democracy any by just proclaiming you "don't believe most of that stuff" in a blanket fashion. You

could always look at all the data and provide your own balanced analysis rather than find two or three unclear

things from a mountain of new information and chuck it all out because of that.

Others can judge for themselves.

My primary concern is to get information out that otherwise would not come out. This is suspicious information that

deserves light, and I am bringing it to light in whatever form it exists on the web. It comes from the left, but it

sure as hell wouldn't be coming from the right, would it? What do you expect? It is just information. People are

are free to interpret it however they want to.

The numbers themselves aren't made up, though, as far as I can

tell. They are coming from official records. It is ridiculous of you to say I would have reacted this way anyway,

given the amount of information that has exploded. My first post on it was full of information, not something out of

my head. The scandal is not suprising, as the information at the beginnning of the thread attests.

As I've

said many times, my bias is not against Republicans in general, or fiscal conservatives, but I have little faith in

the current administration. I believe they are corrupt in a historic sense and you disagree. Regarding the

big picture of corruption, I believe there has not been anything comparable from Democrats in general, or even other

Republicans in general, despite your frequent unsupported assertions that it is all the same. To me that's a cop

out. But I'm also not interested in defending all Democrats per se, and never said they were "pristine". You've

got the wrong guy on that one. I don't know where you are getting that idea. I agree both parties have some

systemic, process-related corruption. You don't know me that well, outside of my negative responses to the Bush

administration, which is based on hundreds of mountains of information and a stark difference in philosophy. There

have never been close to this many horribly negative books and documentaries written about a sitting

president (and/or his administration), much less one that doesn't read books or watch documentaries. And no

American administration has ever been anywhere near this hated on this planet. Sorry, but to me this "biased"

is just having a grip.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 11-10-2004 at 03:09 AM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Doc,

Your

right, they did say "Like Excel". Excel is a spreadsheet program, it is not a database. There is a huge difference.

A spreadsheet could be viewed as a single table within a database except that it does not have all the linkages to

other tables. That is important because a database can have hundreds or even thousands of tables that are either

directly or indirectly dependent on one another. Almost all databases require you to log into them as well. There

wasn't anything about a log in in the article. It is possible that they used flat files in the GEM program but I'd

be surprised with the large number of database programs available. I think it equally possible that the

demonstration was a hoax. It wouldn't be all that hard to do, but can't prove it either way.

Another point is

they keep mentioning a Windows PC, like it's something bad or somehow flawed. Nothing could be further from the

truth, especially if they are using Wndows 2000 or later and I can't imagine them using an earlier version. A good

example are ATM machines. Many of them are Windows based, when was the last time you heard of an ATM being hacked?

It can and has been done but it is rare. Don't make the mistake of comparing the tabulators with a personal PC just

because they both use Windows. There's a world of difference.
    These are valid issues to keep in mind. You

are correct to wonder about all this. These are unanswered questions. However, I have no a priori reason to

believe Bev Harris, a prominent, and respected expert and author on e-voting, just made up her demonstration in some

dishonest, deceptive way. Maybe she was illustrating something (I'll have to go look at it again -- too much

information all at once.).

A lot of computer people do believe Windows is a notoriouly insecure OS -- I see

this assertion on the web all the time. Hackers, virus writers, and other malicious folk usually target Windows in

developing their malicious technology. I just saw an article today asserting that even Mac is safer because of that,

to date.

Having said that, I'm not a computer expert. This all is just one aspect of the picture that could

take various forms without changing the larger picture much.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 11-09-2004 at 08:10 PM.

Default Factoid, question, and news item

My mother, a registered Republican in the swing state of Ohio, voted for Kerry. I was under the impression that

this was not unusual. Tonight I heard on Air America that, in 47 Florida counties, a full 100% of the Republicans

were recorded as voting for Bush.

If the votes were indeed recorded in that way, what do you all think are the

odds that not a single registered Republican in those swing state counties voted for Kerry, Nader, or any

other independent candidate?

News item: Congressmen Conyers, Holt, Wechsler, and three others have

just requested a GAO review of the voter fraud scandal. Nader is continuing his audit requests in other states

besides NH. (I guess they all believe Elvis shot JFK too. ) More news will be posted as available.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 11-10-2004 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    These are

valid issues to keep in mind. You are correct to wonder about all this. These are unanswered questions. However, I

have no a priori reason to believe Bev Harris, a prominent, and respected expert and author on e-voting, just

made up her demonstration in some dishonest, deceptive way. Maybe she was illustrating something (I'll have to go

look at it again -- too much information all at once.).

A lot of computer people do believe Windows is a

notoriouly insecure OS -- I see this assertion on the web all the time. Hackers, virus writers, and other malicious

folk usually target Windows in developing their malicious technology. I just saw an article today asserting that

even Mac is safer because of that, to date.

Having said that, I'm not a computer expert. This all is just one

aspect of the picture that could take various forms without changing the larger picture much.
    In almost 100%

of all hacks, spyware, malware etc. attacks the attacking software is essentially invited onto the computer in one

way or another. I can find examples of non-invitational attacks but they are very rare. By invitational I mean that

through some medium, either clicking on a web link or opening an e-mail or some other means, a file was allowed to

run on a computer. But that gate had to be opened first. That's also why I was asking how the data was transferred,

it is important.

While I don't claim to be an expert on all computer technology, it is what I have done most of

my working life. I am an MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer), a certified Oracle database administrater and

have worked some with Delphi. It doesn't make me an expert but my questions are to the point.

You may not like

what I said about how you come across but the points were valild. You either chose to put your own interpretation on

my point of view or badly misunderstand me and posted it. I replied by giving you an honest assessment of how you

sound from here. At no time did I say I disliked democrats or liberals. I said I would not vote for one under any

conditions because I do not believe in their message. That's a decision based on experience and observation with no

intended emotional context. You have displayed a solid dislike for all things republican yourself. You have also

completely avoided addressing my arguments, both public and private, of why I do not believe in the liberal or

progressive agenda which includes, in almost every case, higher taxes.

The democrats and the republicans both

have a long history of deceiving the public. For a good example read the book "The Cuban Missile Crises". It

outlines the deadly games Kennedy and his people played that nearly started a nuclear war. It was required reading

in a PolySci class in a liberal college. There are other examples but that is a scary one. Yes, I am guilty of

expecting the worst from all politicians but am rarely disappointed. I also assume a gun is loaded and any dog can

bite. That's called prudence and being careful. I don't assume anybody is giving me the whole truth when it comes

to politics because, like you and me both, they have agendas of their own. Is there something wrong with questioning

every assumption? Personally, I am not interested in bashing either party, I am interested in knowing the truth. The

only way to get to the truth is to question every portion of all side's actions both pre-election and during the

election and not taking anything at face value. I'd be just as happy as can be to see Bush behind bars if he is

guilty of the crimes you accuse him of. At the same time, I'd be just as happy to see Kerry behind bars if he is

guilty of crimes. But I don't convict anybody on hearsay.

One thing I am very puzzled by is Kerry's quick

concession and not a word since.
    Last edited by belgareth; 11-10-2004 at 04:51 AM.

Thomas Jefferson

Much of that has been covered.

Nobody is convicting anybody on heresay. Let the investigations show what they will. I hope mainly for reform.

Republicans will benefit just as much from that. How could anyone argue against legitimate voting?

A lot of

people are puzzled and disappointed by Kerry's rolling over like a bi-otch and prostrating himself so quickly,

despite having promised to fight to the death for every vote. Edwards clearly didn't have this submissive

predilection, but Kerry insisted, the man that he is. He is trying to be all things to all "mainstream"

people, maybe; but true progressives (No, this term has little or nothing to do with raising taxes, as the right

wing cliche you propagate nevertheless goes. This should give you a clue as to why I don't respond.) have as little

patience for this as they had for Mr. Nader's self absorbed stunts. Unlike mainstream Democrats, progressives have

balls and aren't afraid to be unpopular. Kerry is sitting around trying to figure out how he can come across as

harsher against gays to appease the right. He's probably wearing a pink nightie right now, and Teresa is sodomizing

him with a Heinz Ketchup bottle. Though Kerry wants to run again, he is finished with his roots. I broke down crying

during his concession speech, but it wasn't because he lost. I have a lot of information here, but am not posting

it so as to avoid distraction.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 11-10-2004 at 05:45 AM.

Man of La Pancha

and Teresa

is sodomizing him with a Heinz Ketchup bottle.
    You can insult Teresa and Bush and Kerry and whoever

else...but I'll be damned if I sit here while you insult Heinz Ketchup! (Spoken like a true Pittsburgher)

Seriously, though, Kerry conceded because:

1. He lost the popular vote and was down in every state that was

debatable
    2. Republicans would've taken shots at him again and again until his credibility was stripped away, just

like Al Gore. Bush said himself, "I'm not going to comment until Kerry has time to let the election results set in

(aka has time to realize he lost)."
    3. The media and public wanted an answer of who won because they are impatient

and stupid...everyone wants an answer right now...no, patience is not a virtue in this country...they

would've hung Kerry out to dry, too...

A rigged election is the easiest thing to get away with in this country.

Everyone wants an answer and forgets about it once it's over. Even if you question the results, no one is going to

go back once it's over...and there's not enough solid evidence to give reason to redo the election. People will

shrug you off as a conspiracy theorist. They'll say they'll make it better next time, but it's always just as

bad.

I'm not surprised Kerry conceded so early. Al Gore will go down in history as the sore loser...would you

want that stigma for the rest of your life?

I still say they shouldn't announce the winner for at least a month

after the election to ensure an answer. People are too impatient.

It's easy to write off a

genuine concern of higher taxes as right wing cliche buts lets deal with facts instead of misleading and evasive

labels. No matter how you structure any program, it has a price tag. That price tag is paid for out of tax money.

Since government programs are inefficient, all government programs end up costing far more than they should and with

far less of that cost going to those who really need it. The net result is a greater burden on the economy and

bigger government. As I understand it, the progressive plan is to use a greater tax on higher income earners to help

those in need, and that is a worthy cause on the face of it. The unfortunate part is that it doesn't work very

well, costing too much, serving to few and all too often abused.

Lowering the tax burden on the backbone of this

country, the small business, would have far greater, further reaching and longer term benefits. A reduction of just

5% would put thousands to work because the small business owner would be more able to afford the additional

employees. That in turn would generate more tax dollars while it reduced the number of people needing the benefits.

With more people earning money, they will have more to spend, save and invest which in turn again helps everybody by

generating more revenue. Increase the tax burden the same amount to pay for another program and you will see exactly

the opposite effect. I've over-simplified the concept but it really does work that way.

Personally, I would

support a non-partisan audit of the entire election from begining to end. But at the end of it, I would expect every

person shown to be involved in election fraud to be brought up on federal charges and prosecuted to the full extent

of the law for two reasons.
    1. We pride ourselves on being a nation of laws. If our leaders aren't required to

obey those laws, how can the people be expected too?
    2. Failure to enforce the law breeds contempt for all laws.

We should not have laws that are not enforced or are unenforcable as it breeds anarchy.

The electoral process

and our government as a whole needs to be cleaned up. It will never be honest until we as a nation start holding our

elected representatives' feet to the fire for their behavoir. These people are supposed to be working for and

representing us. Is this how you want to be represented?

Thomas Jefferson

I think that what you are

doing, precisely, is using misleading labels. You just used "evasive", another totally unnecessary label. (This will

not lead to "fun debate" any time soon, unless you enjoy provoking people. If so please give it a rest for

now where I am concerned. It's been a bad week.) You continue with your unidimensional labeling of progressives as

being essentially all about high taxes. This is a pretty serious misrepresentation of progressive politics, IMHO. I

often read progressive literature, and raising taxes is not often listed at the top of anyone's concerns, or even

mentioned very much, that I see. Maybe AKA would disagree with me on this one, as I think he considers himself

progressive, and no one in the progressive movement is asking me to speak for them. But I believe you can be very

progressive without favoring high taxes. It's what you do with the money you have. In fact, you can be progressive

in the ways you use tax cuts to encourage progressive causes, such as developing alternate energy sources,

reusing materials, developing "sustainable" businesses, working for peace and justice; or building community. Not

lowering taxes, rolling back tax cuts for the wealthiest individuals, or not going to a flat tax is not the

same as raising taxes. Some might want to temporarily to help get us out of debt, but the reality is that we have an

obscene debt thanks to Bush (not the "damn tax and spend liberals", who gave us a historic surplus), and we need to

do something about it. It's easy for you to say that government programs are useless, that we should take

that money and give it to the rich; as you might not need those programs. Honestly, though I have way more training

in taxation (and economics) than most people (I have a finance degree and once was a financial consultant for Lehman

Brothers, whose 102nd floor headquarters went down with the WTC), I find it too complex, boring to study, and cannot

claim to be an expert on it. I don't doubt that tax cuts would benefit your own business in various ways, and I

believe you when you say that you'd use a radical tax cut to hire one or two people; but you are not the same as

America. Bush's tax cuts have not increased employment, and it is hard to show it's the answer. Here in Oregon

they have completely gutted health care, welfare, social services and education. The Oregon Health Plan, long

considered a model success, is now basically defunct. I can't begin to tell you the level of crisis. It sucks for

people who aren't wealthy, but the rich are getting much richer here (and everywhere in the U.S.) The homeless here

are filling the streets without services (so many they built their own city near Portland called "Dignity Village,"

from recycled materials, until it lost its land recently) and the emergency rooms (now the poor's primary source of

health care, and mental health care -- talk about inefficiency!) are jammed to the point of insanity. They are

emptying jails. Many of the unemployed can't get unemployment, as the funds are dry. That is where Bush's tax cuts

have gotten us. Nothing personal, but I love that rich conservatives think that too high taxes for the rich is the

worst problem for America. Very telling. I'm sure everything can be solved through trickle down economics. But can

we take the tax talk to another thread, please?
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 11-10-2004 at 02:14 PM.

Default Cuyoga County, Ohio submits 97,000 more votes than voters!

Default Pollster Zogby on exit polling, voter fraud and how to audit the election

" Bush's tax cuts have not

increased employment, and it is hard to show it's the answer."

Bush isn't planning on tax cut creating

jobs, it'll be his "training programs" that he emphasized in the "debates"!

You know, training computer

programmers whose jobs have been "outsourced" to India how to say "you want fries with that?".
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

No, I don't like provoking

people but will not stand for being misrepresented either. Labelling my belief about taxes a right wing cliche was

provoking, baseless, untrue and evaded the real issues. Saying or implying that I promoted tax cuts or giving tax

dollars to the richest was utterly untrue. Nor did I say that raising taxes was included in progressive liturature.

What I said was that programs cost money and have to be paid for. The only way for the government to pay for those

programs is with tax dollars, unless somebody has managed to make money grow on trees or materialize out of thin

air. I did not say or in any way refer to trickle down economics either. But if you are going to use tax incentives

for one program, you are going to get the tax money from somewhere else or you are going to get into deficit

spending which is something I don't believe this country can afford any more of.

You have a degree in

economics? Then you probably know as well as I do how long it takes government policy to have a large scale effect

on the economy, enough to reduce the deficit by any significant degree. If you know all that, why are you giving the

credit to the democrats? There have also been several comments that the deficit reduction was mostly paper shuffle

in the first place. I don't know enough about that to be sure but it is something I am trying to learn more about.

I hope you understand about the stock market bubble, where it came from, how long it took to build and the surety of

it's bursting. That debacle grew under Clinton and was a disaster just waiting to happen.

I used my business as

an example but in fact it applies to numerous small and medium businesses. No small business owner with half a brain

would turn down the opportunity to grow their business and that means hiring people, buying goods, etc. That is good

for the economy and will generate tax revenues for in excess of the tax reductions.

So, the rich get richer and

the poor get poorer in your progressive state? And it is strictly the fault of conservative federal politics?

Probably the funniest part of all this is you keep telling me that my politics are conservative republican while

me friends here keep calling me a liberal democrat for saying the same things. I know I've said that before but the

humor in it gives me a chuckle every time you or one of my friends here make a comment like that.

Thomas Jefferson

I again ask you as a moderator

to show some respect for the issue we are discussing in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    " Bush's tax

cuts have not increased employment, and it is hard to show it's the answer."

Bush isn't planning on tax cut

creating jobs, it'll be his "training programs" that he emphasized in the "debates"!

You know, training

computer programmers whose jobs have been "outsourced" to India how to say "you want fries with that?".

Now there is a possible source of revenue. Stop giving these huge tax breaks and incentives to companies that

outsource offshore. That is a problem that has been growing for a long time and is pervasive in my industry as well

as many others. In the Dallas/Fort Worth area there are thousands of highly skilled technical people out of work due

to outsourcing. It's something both parties have allowed to go on for far too long and is killing our technical

industries. That was one of the key issues for me this election and I never heard either candidate say anything

worthwhile about how to stop it.

Thomas Jefferson

I again ask

you as a moderator to show some respect for the issue we are discussing in this thread.
    You hadn't asked

me in the first place so I am not sure what you mean by again. And in every case, my posts were responding to you.

Thomas Jefferson

Default Votergate 2004 hits mainstream media!

Here is a really excellent televised report on Votergate by MSNBC news. The video is excellent,

free, lengthy, and I encourage everyone to enjoy it! I was jealous of bjf who told me it was on, because he has

cable and I don't; but then found it free for download.

http://home.comcast.net/~hugh.moore/coun

tdown_on_voting_irregs.wmv

You have to love the part about Homeland Security and the "terrorist threat" in

Warren County.

Phero Guru

Default Ribbons

A black ribbon (like the

yellow you sometimes see people wearing) signifies "Election Mourning".
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Here is a

really excellent televised report on Votergate by MSNBC news. The video is excellent, free, lengthy, and I

encourage everyone to enjoy it! I was jealous of bjf who told me it was on, because he has cable and I don't; but

then found it free for download.

http://home.comcast.net/~hugh.moore/coun

tdown_on_voting_irregs.wmv

You have to love the part about Homeland Security and the "terrorist threat" in

Warren County.
    F***ing disgusting slimeballs! No matter what else, election fraud is unacceptable!

I

don't know much about the GAO, can they operate without interference from the rest of the government? We deserve to

know who the real president is. Nobody has the right to screw with our votes. If the accusations are true some

people need to hang!

Thanks for posting it, Doc. And BJF for making it available.

Thomas Jefferson

Default Brothers head both Diebold and ESS

I'm sure it's a coincidence, and they're not in cahoots.

[url="http://www.la.indymedia.org/news/2004/11/118589.php"]http://www.la.indymedia.org/news/2004/11/118589.php[/ur

l]

Again, a great link to a ton

of information, compellingly presented:

http://www.solarbus.org/stealyourelection/

Are you all

keeping up with the information?

Maybe I'm not the only one

with suspicions this direction. This paragraph caught my attention, especially the last two sentences.

Once

again we are witness to an “eyes closed, hands off” approach to protecting America. The 2004 election rests in the

private hands of the Urosevich brothers, who are financed by the far-out right wing and top donors to the Republican

Party. The Democrats are either sitting ducks or co-conspirators. I don't know which.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    F***ing disgusting

slimeballs! No matter what else, election fraud is unacceptable!

I don't know much about the GAO, can they

operate without interference from the rest of the government? We deserve to know who the real president is. Nobody

has the right to screw with our votes. If the accusations are true some people need to hang!

Thanks for

posting it, Doc. And BJF for making it available.

I didn't post the video, just told doc about

it when it was on tv.

The representative interviewd there can be emailed at

john.conyers@mail.house.gov as dst pointed out in one of his many lengthy posts, highlighting all

the info in the video and more.

Best thing for any of us to do is not to just read this stuff, but rather to

"pass it along" to our friends and family via email so the word can spread. Otherwise, we're not doing much

good.

The best thing we can do is

pass it along and encourage everybody to write asking for a full investigation.

Thomas Jefferson

" The Democrats are either sitting

ducks or co-conspirators. I don't know which."

Depends if they got enough $$$ or not.

I'm not

usually a "conspiracy theorist", but has anyone noticed the growing influence of the major international

corporations in the running of the government. Not only that, but the well paying jobs in business and manufacturing

are being "outsourced" off shore and a few major companies are buying up of forcing competitors out of business

insuring less competition.
    Combined with the "concessions" being given major corporations by the government...

unpaid or undercosted oil leases, failure of BLM to collect fees from the logging companies for removing timber from

government land etc. WELL, ...
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Default Diebold code, keys, security

News Update from Citizens for Legitimate Government

November 10,

http://www.legitgov.org/

http://www.legitgov.org

/index.html#breaking_news

Diebold Source Code!!! --by ouranos

(dailykos.com) "Dr. Avi Rubin is

currently Professor of Computer Science at John Hopkins University. He

'accidentally' got his hands on a copy of the Diebold software