Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Now yer thinkin! Finally a post

where you are actually trying to take a positive action, I was waiting for it. Now pull a nike and "JUST DO IT!"

ManBeast
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    Lunch is hard

because she works weekends and I work weekdays
    I think going out for a drink or dessert at night would be best,

then maybe stop by a Blockbuster and pick up a movie for my/her place.
    Hey!! hey now, that sounds like a

better idea ...Go get her tigerrrrrrrrrr ops I meant Snoopy
    Hugs,
    Brenda

Stranger

Snoopy,
    I am testing all

my three products combo.Let try this together to see what is going to happen. 3 dabs of NPA, 4 APC, and 4 sprays of

Chikara. I think this is going to be utimately sexual hits ever combo. I tried that this evening when I went to pick

up my wife.One of her co-worker was talking to me, but her legs are crossing. During a conversation another guy was

talking about sex. she keep looking at me and I was feeling like she wants some of me.
    I think combo will only

effects if you are talking with a woman for at least 10-30 mins for things to happen.

Hey, welcome to the forums Phero

tester! I'm pretty new too

Well, since I am so new, the only products I have are Chikara, SOE Unscented, and

SOE/TE gelpacks. I just ordered 10ml of NPA tonight, but it won't be here until next week.

So, for the

sexual thing, I'm going to experiment with some Chikara/TE this Friday.

Well, I'm really starting to take

back what I said about this whole "terrible terrible day" thread. The girl just called me inviting herself over!

What the heck. Man, I am totally bad at reading body language. And I'm even worse at dealing with things when they

hit me straight in the face. Like just now: I told her I was actually just about to go to bed. Wow, should I be

smacked? Or is it a good thing that I don't change my plans for her, and let her know that I have other things to

do in my life as well?

Stranger

Snoopy,
    Women are

upredictable man. Don't worry about anything. You need to do what is need to be done. Forget about anything. Go

along with it. I am working with alot of women veryday. I don't even know much about them. I only know for sure

that they are horniest 3 days before their periods and during full moon. The rest is history.

Phero Pro

Dude, it's time to crap or get off

the pot. Find out if she is interested in a sexual friendship with you, or she is just substituting you for a

girlfriend.

If this thing isn't leading you anywhere, than you are just spinning your wheels with oneitis.

And that is a waste of valuable time and energy.

Hello & Welcome to the Forum

Phero tester!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Phero tester
    I only know

for sure that they are horniest 3 days before their periods and during full moon.

Hmm.

Most of the women I know seem to horniest during a new moon and extremely bitchy around a full moon. It would be

interesting to hear other feedback on this.

I'm fully avoiding becoming

another girlfriend. After our LJBF relationship died down, she turned my best friend into her emotional luggage.

They go out every other day, talk a lot on IM; he even told me that she went out of her way to tell him that she had

no feelings for him. She must have thought that he liked her a lot. He told me that "because no feelings existed

between them, they could talk about anything". To be honest, I think he's just burying himself in a huge hole, even

after I've talked with him about it several times in deep discussion. Also, because of this, my relationship with

him has spread out a bit - I can no longer talk about my goals with this girl, because he is her "girlfriend" now...

there isn't really 100% trust, it's more like 98%. I am here, discussing my problems with you folks instead!

Stranger

SweetBrenda,
    Thanks, I

like this forum.

Snoopy,
    My best advice for you is moving on. Forget about this girl. There are many of them

are waiting for you man. Use your pheros to catch them while you are young and fuck them all you can. Don't waste

your times and money for nothing. Based on what you said, I can tell you that the girl is using you and your friend

as her toys. She is playing with both of you. I don't have much to say about girls. usually, I don't take their

words very seriously except my wife.When I went to college my goals beside school are fucking them as much as I

can. Damn.

Well, I'm

really starting to take back what I said about this whole "terrible terrible day" thread. The girl just called me

inviting herself over! What the heck. Man, I am totally bad at reading body language. And I'm even worse at dealing

with things when they hit me straight in the face. Like just now: I told her I was actually just about to go to bed.

Wow, should I be smacked? Or is it a good thing that I don't change my plans for her, and let her know that I have

other things to do in my life as well?
    More power to you. That is a good time to put your foot down and

say no, but instead of just leaving her hanging, suggest an alternate time and day you can get together. You are

now in control, and she'll love that. You're still learning, don't feel like you screwed up and she won't be

interested. Best of luck on Friday. Show her what she's missing, then tease her with your coolness and

attractiveness until she can't take it anymore, she's gotta have you. She will you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phero tester
    My best

advice for you is moving on. Forget about this girl. There are many of them are waiting for you man. Use your pheros

to catch them while you are young and fuck them all you can. Don't waste your times and money for nothing. Based on

what you said, I can tell you that the girl is using you and your friend as her toys. She is playing with both of

you. I don't have much to say about girls. usually, I don't take their words very seriously except my wife.When I

went to college my goals beside school are fucking them as much as I can. Damn.
    Your advice is valid

(it's really hard to trust some girls these days), but it's good for Snoopy to know what it takes to get any woman

he wants. If he can pull this off, he'll be golden for attracting any woman for the rest of his life. Rescuing

oneself from LJBF land is no small feat. And even if it doesn't work out, he's learned something valuable in the

process and at least has an experience that he can draw on to prevent future screwups in more important

relationships down the road.

This LJBF girl robbed me of most

of my self-confidence. Going out with her doesn't matter as much to me as redeeming myself by knowing that I can

still attract her after going through so much. I'm now looking at this as a positive experience instead of a

negative one. If things don't work out, well, at least I know what the signs of another LJBF relationship are, and

how to avoid it. If she really is attracted to me and hangs on dearly then I guess that can't be a bad thing

either!

Stranger

This one girl who

has reacted well in the past to Chikara seemed to completely ignore me today with 3 sprays of chikara and a few

inches of SOE. She even hit me (REALLY HARD) after I said something she would normally laugh at. I didn't change my

personality, has anyone ever had a negative response from SOE in the past?
    Hi snoopy. I'm new to the

forums but I have been using pheramones for a while now. You know what, I GOT HIT TOO when i used the SOE and

Chikara combination! But it was by a new guy at my workplace who I'm pretty cool with. He hit me on the shoulder

really hard. Another CoWorker asked him why he hit me for, and he said I weigh 50 pounds. (I weight 160

pounds)
    It was the strangest thing. I think I might have ODed? I sprayed Chikara on my neck, and 5 inches

of SOE on both of my forearms.

Maybe the 5 inches of SOE on each

arm was a bit too much? I think 10" in total of SOE might be a -nol OD, making you seem maybe more feminine? Just a

guess, since he did say you were "50 pounds", implying that you're frail (like a woman?).

Phero Pharaoh

The other guy hit Farmer77

because he was reacting to the Androstenone. It was NOT an OD and Farmer77 was NOT coming across as feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    The other guy

hit Farmer77 because he was reacting to the Androstenone. It was NOT an OD and Farmer77 was NOT coming across as

feminine.
    Okay

Too much nol or pheromones of that

sort, can make SOME guys seem like a little bi-atch, I think, at least to the bully types.

So I'd go with

Snoopy's assessment.

Phero Pharaoh

No, this one sounds like a

classic case of intimidation. The guy was not used to Farmer77 projecting that much Androstenone.

Or it was just a one of random

event, nothing to do with pheros.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    No, this one sounds

like a classic case of intimidation. The guy was not used to Farmer77 projecting that much

Androstenone.
    50 pounds? Getting punched for no reason?

No, it sounds like a classic case of

bullying.

Bruce told me that there is very little -none in Chikara.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wow. I was out at the mall and

this girl called me, she MEMORIZED my cell phone number. My cell phone number is the most complicated number in the

world. I can't even remember it right! This is the 3rd time she's asked to see me, so she's coming over soon and

I'm wearing Chikara with about 8 dabs of TE gel... wish me luck.

Wow. I was out

at the mall and this girl called me, she MEMORIZED my cell phone number. My cell phone number is the most

complicated number in the world. I can't even remember it right! This is the 3rd time she's asked to see me, so

she's coming over soon and I'm wearing Chikara with about 8 dabs of TE gel... wish me luck.

She's practically beating your door down. I think your bad day is now a moot point.

Best of luck.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    50 pounds? Getting

punched for no reason?

No, it sounds like a classic case of bullying.
    There is no difference between

bullying and intimidating people.

I have, however, noticed that guys become very aggressive around me when I

wear pheromones. If I wear a LOT of Androstenone, their aggression tends to subside.

Intimidation/bullying is

typical of people who are insecure about something. A strong pheromone signature can easily incite someone else's

insecurity.

Phero Pro

wish me

luck.

You make your own luck. Like I said to you before, time to get off the

pot.

Well tonight was really

interesting. She brought her entire FAMILY into my house, made up some excuses like they wanted to see some stuff

blah blah... when she came into my room she jumped STRAIGHT into my bed. LOL. I never got to hold her hand or cuddle

with her tonight because we were watching a movie with her sister and her parents kept coming in, but we sat real

close. I wanted to walk home with her so we could see if there were still any meteors from the meteor shower, but

her dad drove me home instead... lol

Anyway, I'm seeing her again tomorrow. Things are running along nicely. I

just can't wait for some 1 on 1 time with her! Damn!

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1127

There is my hit report for that night.

Arrow

I'd say you need a little

privacy. If you keep using pheromones that obviously excite her and subconsciously project sexual aggressiveness on

your part, while proceeding to move at glacier-like speed, you're going to send that girl to the Driven Crazy By

Unreleased Sexual Desire Rubber Room!

Do you really want that on your conscience?

Quote Originally Posted by SyraBrian
    I'd say you

need a little privacy. If you keep using pheromones that obviously excite her and subconsciously project sexual

aggressiveness on your part, while proceeding to move at glacier-like speed, you're going to send that girl to the

Driven Crazy By Unreleased Sexual Desire Rubber Room!

Do you really want that on your conscience?
    I

don't get the "...Rubber Room" part. I can be a bit dense sometimes...

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

I

don't get the "...Rubber Room" part. I can be a bit dense sometimes...
    That's where the

Trojans are stored.

Actually, it's another word for a padded cell, a place in a mental institution where

they put people who are literally bouncing off the walls so they won't hurt themselves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information