Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default Chikara/SOE terrible terrible day

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This

one girl who has reacted well in the past to Chikara seemed to completely ignore me today with 3 sprays of chikara

and a few inches of SOE. She even hit me (REALLY HARD) after I said something she would normally laugh at. I didn't

change my personality, has anyone ever had a negative response from SOE in the past?

2 sprays Chikara to chest, 1

spray between forearms
    1 inch SOE on each wrist, 1 inch on neck, dabs behind ears. Is that an SOE OD?

Who knows what happened... I

don't think you can OD with those amounts. Even with 'mones, if a girl is having a bad day, I don't think

there's much you can do, except for persistence and a smile.

Default Other Factors

Snoopy,

You can't

always assume that the reactions that you see are necessarily the results of pheromones. This is especially true of

the reactions of females. The human female is far more complex thus far less predictable than a lab rat.

Taking

into account the young lady's menstrual cycle though, this could have been related to your pheromone application.

The same compounds that can work in your favor with any particular female at any specific time can just as easily

work to your detriment at other times.

Androstenone is one such compound that has been proven to evoke

different reactions at different times in a female's cycle, and it is one of the components of Chikara.

But

once again, don't necessarily attribute female behavior to pheromone use. Some of them simply go from Jekyll to

Hyde on a monthly basis with or without exposure to pheromones. For the most part a female's OWN hormones are going

to override anything you can throw at her olfactorily or sub-olfactorily.
    Mark the date on your calendar and don't

read too much into it.

Oscar

Alright, I guess I'll just have

to keep trying. One thing which could have made her in a bad mood was my friend, who thinks being an asshole towards

girls is fun. He kept on insulting her when she was playing video games with me, he came across as very arogant,

everyone could tell. Later when I was driving her home, she quietly said to me, "Why do I suck so much at that

game...". At least now I know not to use him as a wingman when going to pick up girls - heh.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    Alright, I guess

I'll just have to keep trying. One thing which could have made her in a bad mood was my friend, who thinks being an

asshole towards girls is fun. He kept on insulting her when she was playing video games with me, he came across as

very arogant, everyone could tell. Later when I was driving her home, she quietly said to me, "Why do I suck so much

at that game...". At least now I know not to use him as a wingman when going to pick up girls - heh.

Sounds to me like she gave you two hits and you missed both of them.

You need to give your jerk friend a firm

talking to. Better yet, be protective of the girl when you are around them both and he starts up again. She was

asking you for reassurance and a little support. You didn't give her what she wanted.

What's the 2nd hit? :x

Stranger

hi snoopy

maybe the common case happened of pheromone build up, though also it could happen a

little in her

the next time you will go better

I think my original post was a

little bland and untelling. Let me explain what happened in better detail.

She was at work, I called her and

flirted with her a bit, then I hung up on her (literally) after telling her to call me when she got home. She

refused to let me hang up, so I told her I was going to hang up in 3 seconds, which I did.

When she got home,

she IM'ed me, but my friend (the a-hole one) was using my computer. Every time he's over and I get a message from

her, for some reason it just happens that he's using my computer when I'm not around. She always demands to speak

to me, but he ends up talking to her. When I was reading over the message history, I noticed a few things. He kept

on saying, "call him!" because, earlier, I had told her to call me when she got home, and then hung up on her. This

was a little game I was playing with her, to see who would crack first. I told my friend about it, but I think he

totally ruined it by forcing her to call me while on IM. Secondly, she said she would take a shower before coming

over, and he made some remark about how I would like that. What the heck.

I ended up having to call her because

it was 2 hours after she got home and my other friends were starting to come over too. So we drove over to pick her

up, my friend was driving. It's the first time his parents ever let him drive alone, and oh god, it was scary. When

she got into the car, it seemed like his attention was solely focused on making her feel bad or something.

Everything that came out of his mouth that was directed towards her was something negative. I think he was trying to

be cocky and funny but to me he just seemed blatently arrogant. The girl sat behind me, I was in the front passenger

seat. The whole ride home she was punching my seat. I guess that was a hit? Not sure - but it was pretty annoying

lol.

We got to my place, about 5 of us in total, 4 guys and 1 girl. We played some multiplayer console games.

Mr. cocky and funny decided to poke fun at her while playing, she was on my team - she kept dying right at the start

of the games but I would manage to be clutch and win the game anyway. Anyway, he told her that she just plain sucked

and that she was just a good luck charm to me because I would win anyway. He knows I am going for her (hence why he

made that remark, and the one earlier on IM about the shower thing).

She never sat beside me while we were

playing games. She sat in front of me. We had a little bit of fun arguing with tangled up controllers, while our

hands brushed several times.

I went to show some of my other friends some new stuff I got up in my room, so I

went upstairs and she, my a-hole friend, and brother all stayed downstairs to play some other games.

It was

funny because, while I got so into showing my friends that new thing in my room, she somehow managed to sneak up

into my room and "jump" me from behind. Scared the living crap out of me. She got a call on her cell and left the

room though.

Late night arrived, I took a seat beside her on a couch towards the end of the night. I couldn't

get too close it seemed. I tried holding her arm to tell her that she was wearing her love bracelet on the wrong

hand, but that didn't go so well. She didn't react like she cared. Her leg was pressed very hard up against mine

at one point, that's happened all 3 times I've sat next to her... but I can never seem to do anything about it.

There's just too much space between the rest of our boddies... and the way she reacted to my other touching her - I

didn't feel like she would be in the mood to get closer anyway, so I didn't bother.

When I drove her home, she

seemed a little different. But so was I. I changed the way I talked... I tried to slow down and talk in a deeper and

with a more resonant voice. She seemed to be a bit more excited than when she was in my house, but nothing too big.

The car ride was only 5 minutes but I felt like, if she was the way she was in the car with me for a whole day,

things could go other places. Maybe she and I just need some time to ourselves.

tell her you want time just one on

one because your friend just talks too much (rather than saying what a stupid fuck he is).

I straigtened it out with him.

He's used to being arrogant like that because he thinks it will get him girls. It worked for him twice before, but

he's single right now, and I think it's going to his head too much.

I'm recovering from a LJBF with

her after 1 month's time off. I'll find a way to casually get a 1 on 1, but I'm not going to go outright and just

ask her for it.

I wouldn't call that a

terrible day. The girl is very attracted to you, but your friend needs to stop treating you and the girl like you

are puppies in love. And I'm with bjf, you have to make some attempt to get her 1-on-1, otherwise she'll get

bored and go elsewhere. You might want to hang out with her in a group of girls instead, and be the 1 guy for 4

other girls, ratios like that allow you to look attractive to her and will put her in a comfortable and

non-threatening position to make a move. If her friends think you are attractive, then she will have a ton of

pressure to get out of LJBF mode (or risk losing you to someone else!)

That's a good idea BaseB, but

it's a bit hard to get something going on like that because I only know a few other girls who can get together, and

they're quite busy most of the time.

Most of her friends and my friends are guys, for that matter.

I guess my main point is to

avoid fixating on only her. You'll have more success if you have more options, and the ups and downs you'll get

from hanging out with her won't be nearly as severe. You also have the stud factor going on; if a girl sees you

are popular with other girls, she'll want to have you before it's too late. Jealousy also plays a part in that.

Just keep your options open as much as possible until she's totally fallen for you and you decide to make your

move.

Phero Pharaoh

The car ride was

only 5 minutes but I felt like, if she was the way she was in the car with me for a whole day, things could go other

places. Maybe she and I just need some time to ourselves.
    Ditch the friend. He is cock-blocking you.

I had a talk with him, but I'll

try to avoid having both around at the same time in the future.

Phero Pharaoh

I had a talk with

him, but I'll try to avoid having both around at the same time in the future.
    Don't ever let him near

your computer again.

And help him find some girl for himself. If you have not told him about the pheromones,

DON'T. If you have, just don't talk about them again.

Give him plenty of room to grow up in some other world.

And don't collect any more friends who behave like that.

Women notice when you hang around with decent guys.

Phero Pharaoh

What's the 2nd

hit? :x
    Hit number 1: She kept hitting your seat.

Hit number 2: "Why do I suck so much at that

game?"

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Don't ever let

him near your computer again.

And help him find some girl for himself. If you have not told him about the

pheromones, DON'T. If you have, just don't talk about them again.

Give him plenty of room to grow up in some

other world. And don't collect any more friends who behave like that.

Women notice when you hang around with

decent guys.
    Got it. I've told NOONE about pheromones, and I don't intend on telling anyone I know either

(save for the exception of my brother, if he happens to stumble upon them in the medicine cabinet in my washroom

) I've even torn off all labels on the bottles.

This is a little off topic but....

When you kept talking about your friend, I was being reminded of Steve Stifler. Haha seems like the kid can be a

real jackass. Anyway, tell her your sorry about your friend's behavior. If something like this happens again, make

it a point to defend her. Sounds like she really likes you, so I wouldn't worry about the other night. Good luck!

Phero Pharaoh

Be her protector when she is

under attack. Try not to smother her with protection. It is very easy to make that mistake. But don't let her

take advantage of you. You are a man, not a safe haven. You are a hero, not a soldier in her army of fools. She

likes you, so you don't have to impress her. Her self-esteem took a hit from that horny guy, so you had an

opportunity to just be a little reassuring and say, "Hey. No one needs an idiot breathing down her neck all night

long like dogbreath did to you. Don't sweat it. You're fun to be with. That's what matters."

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

...looks like you got some

good feedback, Snoop.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I'm grateful for the advice. My

friend likes being an asshole to others because he likes the "drama". I made it clear to him that I did not want any

kind of that drama in my life.

Also, I know that there are 2 other attractive guys going for this girl. One of

them isn't in the country right now, he's on vacation, so I don't think that's going to work out. But the other

one seems to have a way with the ladies, more so than me anyway... She talks about him once in a while, and to me it

seems like she's more attracted to him. I know there's nothing I can do to change this, except to just try my

best.
    Last edited by Snoopy; 08-10-2004 at 05:50 AM.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse
    This is

a little off topic but.... When you kept talking about your friend, I was being reminded of Steve Stifler.
    Don't know that name, but I was thinking the friend reminded me of Eddie Haskell or Reggie

Mantle.

Steve Stiffler is from American

Pie

Phero Pharaoh

Also, I know that

there are 2 other attractive guys going for this girl. One of them isn't in the country right now, he's on

vacation, so I don't think that's going to work out. But the other one seems to have a way with the ladies, more

so than me anyway... She talks about him once in a while, and to me it seems like she's more attracted to him. I

know there's nothing I can do to change this, except to just try my best.
    You should lean in for a

kiss next time you are with her. If she pulls back, say nothing. Just move away and forget about it. If she

doesn't pull away, just kiss her.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    You should lean

in for a kiss next time you are with her. If she pulls back, say nothing. Just move away and forget about it. If she

doesn't pull away, just kiss her.
    I haven't even held hands with this girl yet. I'll try that first, if

I don't get the opportunity to, then maybe I'll try stroking her hair and see what her reaction is. I was

"planning" on getting both these things done before kissing her, sort of as a test to see if she's actually into me

or not.

Phero Pharaoh

I haven't even

held hands with this girl yet. I'll try that first, if I don't get the opportunity to, then maybe I'll try

stroking her hair and see what her reaction is. I was "planning" on getting both these things done before kissing

her, sort of as a test to see if she's actually into me or not.
    Don't make this harder than it has to

be. All you have to do, while you are talking to her, when she has just laughed at something you have said, is LEAN

INTO HER. Period.

She will let you know whether that is okay with her. She does that by either leaning toward

you in return (great), not moving (okay), or moving away (means back off).

That is all there is to it. When you

are in competition, the aggressive guy usually gets the girl.

Just wait until she laughs, lean into her, and

kiss her. Don't make it into a big deal. It's just a kiss test.

Phero Pharaoh

But go slow. Don't just ram

your face into hers. And maintain eye contact. If she closes her eyes, you are THERE.

Also, I know

that there are 2 other attractive guys going for this girl. One of them isn't in the country right now, he's on

vacation, so I don't think that's going to work out. But the other one seems to have a way with the ladies, more

so than me anyway... She talks about him once in a while, and to me it seems like she's more attracted to him. I

know there's nothing I can do to change this, except to just try my best.
    Alright, there's a couple of

things wrong with this picture:

1) You don't know what type of guy she's attracted to.
    2) You are doubting

the fact that she could be attracted to you.

These two insecurities will set you up for failure everytime. The

fact is, you have no clue who she likes, and frankly, you shouldn't care! Because when all is said and done, you

are the one she's going to be chasing around if you are aggressive. You have to have some confidence in yourself.

Just like friendly1 mentioned, get in a 1-on-1 situation, make her laugh and build good rapport, then deadlock eyes,

be bold, and go for it.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information