Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Chikara and TE

Default Chikara and TE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, I finally gave in

and tried mixing the two. After a shower but before getting dressed I sprayed one shot of TE and three of Chikara on

my chest from about a foot away. About two hours later a group of us went to a dinner theater/murder mystery. There

were three couples, two unattached females and one unattached male in our group. It was a good show with a lot of

audience participation.

It's a non-smoking environment but very casual and since it was warm we were all

wearing shorts and light shirts. The wine list had a good Napa Valley Merlot that I bought a few too many bottles of

so we were all a bit buzzed. Our table was a little crowded and we were sitting huddled to one side of it so

everybody could get a good view of the show. On my right was one of the unattached females, an attractive blonde of

about 30; she didn't have anybody to her right. My SO was to my left and the other unattached lady to her left. I

think that was on purpose because niether seem to want to be near the only unattached male and he ended up forced to

sit at the far end.

At some point right after we finished eating the girl on my right went to the restrooms.

When she came back she discreetly moved her chair a couple inches closer to mine so her leg was pressed up against

mine. For the rest of the evening she was constantly talking to me and would put her hand on my arm every time she

said something. If she wasn't doing that, she had her hand in her lap so her arm was laying partially across my leg

or resting on my knee.
    The girl to our left got up a few minutes later and started to walk past us. I had my back

to her so couldn't see what she was doing but heard her stop right behind me for about two seconds. When she came

back she leaned between my SO and me to say something to us and put her hand on my shoulder and started massaging it

while she talked. She stayed there for probably ten minutes, rubbing my shoulder while watching the show. Jessica

finally got irritated and said something to her about sitting down so we could watch the show. Every time she got up

after that she would rub her hand across my back as she walked by.

We were all just a little drunk and I have

known both these girls for a while. They flirt but neither has ever invaded my personal space like that before.

After the show I wanted to clear my head a bit before driving home so Jess and I decided to walk a couple blocks

and get dessert at a marble slab creamery. The girl from my right joined us. Ever try walking while holding hands

with somebody quite a bit shorter than you while the person on your other side keeps trying to walk sidled up

against you? It isn't easy, especially when you have a buzz going. If I hadn't been careful we could have ended up

walking in a ten foot circle until one or more of us sobered up.

Nothing interesting happened afterwards. We

got our ice creams and wandered around long enough to eat them. It took a while to get rid of the other girl, she

was intent on keeping us company but we both wanted some privacy. I did get a spectacular, full body hug before we

peeled our friend off me and sent her home, at least I hope she went home. She was sober enough that I wasn't

worried about her well being but seemed horny enough to rape some innocent passer by.

My SO was a little pissed

so we stopped at the park and took a nice moonlit walk before going home. She calmed down quickly enough and the

rest the night was very pleasant.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Nice story Bel...

Phero Pharaoh

I agree. Great report.

Damn... I gotta try that

mix. 8-)

Adams

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Ok, I finally gave

in and tried mixing the two. After a shower but before getting dressed I sprayed one shot of TE and three of Chikara

on my chest from about a foot away. About two hours later a group of us went to a dinner theater/murder mystery.

There were three couples, two unattached females and one unattached male in our group. It was a good show with a lot

of audience participation.

It's a non-smoking environment but very casual and since it was warm we were all

wearing shorts and light shirts. The wine list had a good Napa Valley Merlot that I bought a few too many bottles of

so we were all a bit buzzed. Our table was a little crowded and we were sitting huddled to one side of it so

everybody could get a good view of the show. On my right was one of the unattached females, an attractive blonde of

about 30; she didn't have anybody to her right. My SO was to my left and the other unattached lady to her left. I

think that was on purpose because niether seem to want to be near the only unattached male and he ended up forced to

sit at the far end.

At some point right after we finished eating the girl on my right went to the restrooms.

When she came back she discreetly moved her chair a couple inches closer to mine so her leg was pressed up against

mine. For the rest of the evening she was constantly talking to me and would put her hand on my arm every time she

said something. If she wasn't doing that, she had her hand in her lap so her arm was laying partially across my leg

or resting on my knee.
    The girl to our left got up a few minutes later and started to walk past us. I had my

back to her so couldn't see what she was doing but heard her stop right behind me for about two seconds. When she

came back she leaned between my SO and me to say something to us and put her hand on my shoulder and started

massaging it while she talked. She stayed there for probably ten minutes, rubbing my shoulder while watching the

show. Jessica finally got irritated and said something to her about sitting down so we could watch the show. Every

time she got up after that she would rub her hand across my back as she walked by.

We were all just a little

drunk and I have known both these girls for a while. They flirt but neither has ever invaded my personal space like

that before.

After the show I wanted to clear my head a bit before driving home so Jess and I decided to

walk a couple blocks and get dessert at a marble slab creamery. The girl from my right joined us. Ever try walking

while holding hands with somebody quite a bit shorter than you while the person on your other side keeps trying to

walk sidled up against you? It isn't easy, especially when you have a buzz going. If I hadn't been careful we

could have ended up walking in a ten foot circle until one or more of us sobered up.

Nothing interesting

happened afterwards. We got our ice creams and wandered around long enough to eat them. It took a while to get rid

of the other girl, she was intent on keeping us company but we both wanted some privacy. I did get a spectacular,

full body hug before we peeled our friend off me and sent her home, at least I hope she went home. She was sober

enough that I wasn't worried about her well being but seemed horny enough to rape some innocent passer by.

My SO was a little pissed so we stopped at the park and took a nice moonlit walk before going home. She calmed

down quickly enough and the rest the night was very pleasant.
    If you were to pick just one of those

two which would it be? I'm leaving for college in two weeks and I'm trying to find a good pheromone to take with

me cuz I'm gonna be down south for 4 months and need something that will work. I'm leaning towards TE/NPA or

Chikara but I can only get one.

Phero Pharaoh

You need more than one

fragrance in your arsenal. Otherwise, you'll be boring and predictable.

Let me add that, since Belgareth did

well with a heavy Chikara/light The Edge mix and I did not do well with a heavy The Edge/light Chikara mix, the

early indications are that it's better to favor Chikara over The Edge (in number of applications) when mixing

them.

But we still need to see how well the mixes work for others.

Quote Originally Posted by sito
    If you were to pick

just one of those two which would it be? I'm leaving for college in two weeks and I'm trying to find a good

pheromone to take with me cuz I'm gonna be down south for 4 months and need something that will work. I'm leaning

towards TE/NPA or Chikara but I can only get one.
    Beyond question I would choose Chikara.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

cuddlebear

Or if your budget permits,

maybe a couple TE gel packs AND Chikara ... I know I'm repeating myself since I put that answer in another thread

too ...

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by sito
    If you were to pick

just one of those two which would it be? I'm leaving for college in two weeks and I'm trying to find a good

pheromone to take with me cuz I'm gonna be down south for 4 months and need something that will work. I'm leaning

towards TE/NPA or Chikara but I can only get one.
    i'm a college guy myself. i'm 22. i've been getting

good reslut the last 2 weekends with 2 dabs te, 2 swipes of soe, and 4 sprays of chikara. i was out of town to visit

my buddy last weekend. he had 2 females friends that usually don't hang out with him on the weekends(both 8's). we

ran into them the 1st night we were there and that night they were like they wanted to hang out with us the next

day. one girl bought me a drink at the bar the next night, my friend was shocked because that girl always tries to

get guys to buy her drinks. and after the club, at the restuarant the other girl was feeding me and when i looked

into her eyes they were dilated. i was hung over from the night before so i wasn't talkative, friendly or anything

like that either, i just stayed quiet and made some comments once in a while. the next night i OD and didn't really

get any reactions from them.

last night i bought a female friend, who i hope i can turn into fuck buddies, with

me and my friends to a strip club. even though she acts like we're just friends, there was alot of contact intiated

by her.

and on friday night a girl hit on me but i wasn't wearing any mones. my dumbass dropped the ball and

didn't get here number. she was about a 6.5-7. only excuse i can give is i wasn't in the meeting a girl mood b/c i

was hanging out with my sister, but deep down i just dropped the ball. but overall the last 2 weekends have been

great for me.

i can't wait to get back to school and basically have a whole city of 18-22 year old girls to try

mones on.

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Ok, I finally

gave in and tried mixing the two.
    Hurrah!

Although I have seen results from 3 dabs of TE and 2 sprays

of C7.
    Last edited by CptKipling; 08-09-2004 at 02:39 AM. Reason: bad comma use...

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Hurrah!

Although I have seen results, from 3 dabs of TE and 2 sprays of C7.
    Cpt,

I've had such good luck

with just C7, I didn't see any real reason to change it. But I also have a huge supply of mones from purchasing

whenever something I use goes on sale. It seemed a shame to let it all sit so another experiment was started. Over

the next few weeks I'll play with the doses in different environments. The fact that we were all drinking probably

had some if not a lot of impact on my results. I'd like to see what happens in my normal work day world.

Thomas Jefferson

Larger applications definately

have their place, I have been wearing something similar to your original application (plus AE) in clubs.

Great post belgareth! This thread

has got me excited. I've just received my Chikara along with gel packs of SOE and AE. I already have TE and SPMO

so, I'm looking forward to experimenting. I may give your recipe a shot in the near future, I'll let you know.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

I would also like to say that

it's because of posts like these that influence me to buy chikara... Was your version the old batch by the way?

Or does it really not make a difference?

If I remember it was the beta

but it has been a while. Recently I've been playing with the 'weak' batch and believe it has the full pheromone

concentration as all the rest, just the scent is weak. It combines very nicely with Pheros and that combo has given

me many good hits.

Thomas Jefferson

I have a question about the

difference in the scents between the beta and final versions of chikara. I just ordered a bottle of it yesterday,

but I have been experimenting with some gel packs. Ive tried 2 so far and one had a much different scent than the

other and I was wondering if they released beta and final versions of chikara in gel packs or just one or the other,

and if so why would one smell soo much different than the other?

That's pretty strange. As far

as I know, the Chikara gel packs should all be identical. They came from the most recent batch.

Thomas Jefferson

Hmm, I dont know. The first one

I tried was warmer than the other maybe that had something to do with it. The best way I can describe its scent was

sharp (as in the same sense you would equate with an acidic food or maybe something tangy). The other was much more

smooth and had a stronger musk scent. I liked the scent of the second one much more than the first.

Maybe there is another problem

with the mixing. I don't know a lot about how they formulate it so couldn't even guess why they are different.

Thomas Jefferson

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Y'all are making me want to

try heavy doses again. Usually I do two dabs of Edge and 2 sprays C7. But I haven't had a "from Mars" reaction in a

while.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Doc,

I've been wearing 3-4

sprays of the weak Chikara, several dabs of Pheros and a single spray of TE unscented lately, it's a killer

combo.

Thomas Jefferson

I'm going to a pub/disco tonight.

I'm considering 1 spray TE, 3 sprays Chikara (new one) and 1/3 gel pack SOE. Is this too much?

My best result so

far was with 1 spray TE and about 8 drops SPMO. Later I applied another 0.5 spray TE with 1.5 sprays SPMO from 10ml

LS atomiser. It rocked.

Also, I'm wondering if there is room for AE gel in all this. I haven't tried it yet

but I've heard it is goos for "attention-grabbing", I'd like some o' that.

Any ideas? I'm leaving in about 8

hours.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

man, AE tooo??? No, just stick with

your original mix.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    man, AE tooo??? No,

just stick with your original mix.
    Ok, hypothetically speaking...if I were to eventually use

TE/SOE/Chikara combo (let's forget AE for now then) would the amounts I posted above be likely to be an OD? I

could, of course, revert back to my original mix tonight. I had a good time with it last week but, I'd really like

to push the boundaries because I believe I can take things further. I know I can get better results from my 'mones.

I've just received my Chikara and I'm very keen to put it through it's paces. Also, I've only used SOE a couple

of times but I noticed some good reactions so, I wanted to include it into the mix.

I thought about SOE on

arms/wrists/shoulders (to create friendly aura/breakdown barriers) and then TE/Chikara on chest/neck area to suck

'em in further. What d'ya think?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis
    Ok, hypothetically

speaking...if I were to eventually use TE/SOE/Chikara combo (let's forget AE for now then) would the amounts I

posted above be likely to be an OD?
    I'd say NOPE, not for a club.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    belgareth][/b]
    Doc,

I've been wearing 3-4 sprays of the weak Chikara, several dabs of

Pheros and a single spray of TE unscented lately, it's a killer combo.

That sounds like a pretty

interesting mix, Bel. I'm not Doc, but could you please ... tell me more!? Tell me more! The Where's,

the How's, and allllllllll of the naughty Whats?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    That sounds

like a pretty interesting mix, Bel. I'm not Doc, but could you please ... tell me more!? Tell me more!

The Where's, the How's, and allllllllll of the naughty Whats?
    It's been my running experiment

for the last couple months. My logic was that the weak Chikara scent wears off fast while the Chikara and TE mones

have proven to be a great combo for me. Everybody who has smelled Pheros on me loves it and it does contain several

potent compounds unrelated to the other two. My application is 3-4 sprays of Chikara to my neck and chest, 1 of TE

to the same place and 1 dab Pheros to each side of the neck and one split between my wrists, all before getting

dressed.

One of the more extreme hits.
    Linda is one of the black belts at the dojo where I work out. We're

pretty good friends and spar together a lot. She's in her early 30's, 5' 5", brown hair and eyes, slender, nice

looking and moves like a cat! I had refreshed my mones about 2 PM then went to work out at about 6:30. She came over

at the begining of the session to stretch next to me. That's not unusual. She commented on the nice cologne as we

were finishing up stretching. When we began to spar, she seemed pretty normal but as we both started to sweat she

seemed to get a little fuzzy and started missing things she shouldn't have missed. At one point she stumbled in a

kick and fell back against me. I caught her around the waist to keep her from falling and she hung there for a

moment, mumbled something about how good that felt and laid her head back against my chest. When she stood up she

reached out, rubbed my upper arm and commented that she didn't realize how strong I am. This is all pretty unusual

for her. After the workout we did our cooldowns together then sat down to BS. She sat close enough to make me a bit

nervous, our upper legs to our shoulders were in full contact, again, very unusual. She seemed a little nervous and

at one point told me that my cologne should be illegal, it made me smell edible. She's married so the whole thing

made me uncomfortable but was fun.

Beyond that, I get looks, smiles and flirting almost on a daily basis from

teenage girls through old women. The ladies I mentioned in a previous post are still very friendly with me and I get

lots of hugs and kisses from them with full body contact. In general, it seems like a great combo that really opens

people up to me and makes them want to be close to me.

Thomas Jefferson

Elvis, I think the application is

fine for a club. Notice what bel did too. He puts on a decent amount of mones (some say a spray of Te is an od),

but it is on his chest, under clothes.

That is different then just putting all the stuff on his jawline for

instance. So it is not just amount, but where you put it that factors into the equation.

King of the coupons!

Elvis, I think the

application is fine for a club. Notice what bel did too. He puts on a decent amount of mones (some say a spray of Te

is an od), but it is on his chest, under clothes.

That is different then just putting all the stuff on

his jawline for instance. So it is not just amount, but where you put it that factors into the

equation.
    I'm a believer of that ... thanks to Senior Friendly1.

Bel, thanks for sharing!

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Mobley, do you think wearing under

clothes in perhaps larger amounts is more beneficial?

King of the coupons!

Mobley, do you think

wearing under clothes in perhaps larger amounts is more beneficial?
    Now you're trying to make me wear the

MAD SCIENTST CAP! I can't say, but I've tried Senior Friendly1's 4, 5, and 6 sprays of TE unscented

before getting dressed, and 6 dabs of APC, and everywhere I went ... the eyes were constantly on me!

Mones and muscles perhaps, but geez! Felt great!

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information