Bruce,

This was discussed a short while ago. I am following up to see if this idea was rejected or not.

I

was thinking of an interesting format to a forum of this type. I know you just started the research forum, and I

remember talking about the "Hit Forum", but that one never became a reality. I remember you had an old, outdated

"Testimonials" section, and now you seem to just link to the forum for information on the products. Maybe you

should put these two concepts together.

A forum called "Testimonials", "Success Stories", "Hit Reports",

"Product Opinions", etc.

You could either have one thread for each product or combination and reserve it only

for stories regarding the success of the products. You could then have a "Testimonials" link that, unlike all other

sites where they just have a link to a page that says, "This product was great. I am now married, rich, have 3

women on the side, and got promoted to upper management all within a few months of using the product. Thanks,

-mones!"

Pros:
-Great way for customers to easily see success of each product for what type of person,

situation, etc.
-Separates success and hit stories from basic -mone questions (e.g. newbie "What's the best for

me?")
-Stories would see a lot of activity and maybe encourage a simple, structured format for reporting hits to

collaborate ideas efficiently
-Interactive "Testimonials" page unlike any other site and has both success and maybe

OD/failure stories to inform people what might not work for them also

Cons:
-May require extra moderator

activity to place threads in correct area (sorry mods)
-More forums (sorry mods)
-Extra work (sorry

Webmaster)
-Is it needed?
-Sure, it sounds nice and organized, but what would happen if you let the thing loose?

Overall, it sounds nice because the forums would be divided into:

-Questions/Discussion
-Testimonials/Hit

Reports
-Research Literature

I just thought I'd throw that idea in there. I'd like that because it might

even be helpful for the lesser-used products that you never hear about to be more easily-accessed. With "forum

turnover", you notice product discussion trends (SOE, Chikara, and perception seem to be the big ones now, but

before it was AE, WAGG, and TE/NPA. What about PI, PCC, Cops, Perfect 10, etc?) and some products you have to go

way back to find information on, and it'd be buried. Maybe this way, you could keep the threads in this

forum lower and therefore easier to find success stories and other information. However, who knows what could

happen with it? It doesn't even have to be formatted the way I am thinking, but I thought it'd be a good idea.

Any thoughts or updates on what happened with that idea?

PR