Close

Thread: Sniffing redux

Phero Pharaoh

Default Sniffing redux

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I decided to browse

the archives a little bit tonight. Came across references to sniffing. That has happened to me twice that I know

of. The first time was the day I started wearing Jaipur to work. The lady who worked next to me came sniffing for

the source of the new scent. I forget what pheromones I was wearing at the time, as that was very long ago.

The

second occasion was also at work. I was going up the stairs and a salesgirl I had taken a pass on came down. As

she rounded the corner with me, she started sniffing. It was almost like watching a rat sniff the air.

On a few

other occasions, women have complimented my colognes. One girl went out of her way several times to say, very

sensuously, "I LOVE your cologne" when I was wearing Amouage Dia.

Do any of you get the sniffing WITHUOT cover

scents?

I can tell you of at least one

occasion where I caught a woman sniffing the air as she walked by me. I was wearing 2 sprays of Andro 4.2 covered

with Axe body spray (Phoenix Scent.) She wasn't even looking at me. It was as if she was doing it subconsciosly.

She kind of tilted her head toward the ceiling and started sniffing like a dog. Haha it was very weird. I've had

lots of weird experiences with Andro. Asian women love it. People say it time and time again, but it's so true. I

don't know why this is, but if you are looking to get with Asian women, I'd use Andro 4.2.

I've had women

look at me with great curiousity almost as if they smell something they really like. But they don't make it

blatantly obvious.

Another thing I'd like to point out about Andro 4.2. Reading through the forums, I got

the impression that you didn't need to use a cover scent for it. I was wearing 3 sprays with no cover scent, and a

woman I work with got really close to me and all of a sudden caught a whiff of the -none (I'm assuming) and had a

very, very disgusted look on her face. You ever see those murder mystery shows where the law enforcement enters a

house and immediately can smell the corpse. They have a horrific look on their face. Well it was that kind of look.

This concerned me, and I've never used Andro 4.2 again without a cover scent.

Thread Information