Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    You guys talk a lot about these

techniques but I haven't heard anyone say that they were sucessful using them.

I use to get the DeAngelo

news letter he had some interesting points but I never really took it seriously or put it to the

test.

DCW

The audio DYD seminars I find

very useful.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    The audio DYD seminars

I find very useful.
    Useful..what about sucessful?

DCW

Phero Enthusiast

well like i mentioned b4 i

think most of the SS or mark and other nlp techniques are too difficult to apply in real life. IMO david's 2xdating

cocky/funny attitude is the only thing i've seen out there that's easy for the laymen to grasp and pick up. i've

been using mones for several years now so im kinda used to getting the extra friendly attention and people actually

laughing at my lame jokes. i noticed that the pheromones really compliments david's teachings to the extent that u

can make some of the most common but fatal mistakes and still get the girl in the end. (and this im

speaking from personal experience)

The thing about DeAngelo technique

(being cocky and funny) works to an extent, but I feel you can't keep that up forever. Eventually the Lady is

going to get tired of the whole funny/cocky routine. Then there are the guys that can't pull that off no matter

how many times they practice in front of the mirror. That's not to say it doesn't work, I've used the

cocky/funny a few times, sometimes it works sometimes you get shot down because you're acting too cocky.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

C&F may work well for me because

I am young and the girls I go for have a sense of humour.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by jose
    sometimes it

works sometimes you get shot down because you're acting too cocky.
    very true, on that laidguide site

where all the supposed 'players' share their experiences(was it fastseduction something?) i remember reading

somebody talked about being too smooth that u overqualify right over the girl and she pulls back because she felt

the guy is too confident to be actually 'interested' in somebody like her. my guess is that the cocky/funny

attitude works the best on the 8s 9s and 10s who r more used to dealing with approaches from men. it's interesting

how we also see the most obvious 'buying signals' from those same women when they react to the pheromones isn't

it.

I don't think C&F works too well

around shy girls either.

Phero Enthusiast

in my experience u have to

use the more friendly pheromone products like WAGG and SOE (with a hint of none)around shy girls to peak their

interest then sit back and allow them to 'chase' u at their own pace.

Phero Pharaoh

Humor will work with shy girls

if you go easy on them. They are usually insecure and uncomfortable revealing their feelings. Once you show them

you don't mean harm (that is, you cannot use mean, petty humor on them) they will begin to relax.

I have never

tried NLP. It looks way too extravagant and complicated. I've also seen some anti-Ross diatribes from former

seminar clients of his. Every business has dissatisfied customers. Every counselor has patients who won't

cooperate. So, you cannot be sure when someone disses a teacher whether the teacher is bad or the student is bad.

But it gives you something to think about.

Still, from what I have seen, they all seem to build their techniques

on similar foundations: you need to demonstrate confidence, a sense of humor, and to be able to talk to women about

themselves. And you cannot let the women walk all over you.

Stick to the basics and you should be okay.

Phero Enthusiast

couldn't have said it

better than Friendly1.

The only NLP that Nonverbal

Sexual Cuing advocates is on yourself to improve confidence and increasing the outward nonverbal signals in yourself

that women look for subconsciously (by their limbic brain) that creates attraction.

I've stuck with the

"basics" for a long time with moderate success. Since i've been using some of the NSC techniques for a short time,

I've approached and been out with women that several months ago I would have thought out of my league.

Journeyman

Phersurf, can you elaborate a bit

more about the specific techniques that NSC employs? And where did you hear about this Keanu guy cause he was not

mentioned anywhere in ASF or elsewhere that I know of?

I believe Colin Farrell

has the attitude women are looking for (I don't think he knows that though), maybe his a little too cocky? or just

that don't give a f- look that women like? also he dresses pretty unique with bracelets, rings, watches, necklaces

and suits. I wish I knew where he buys most of his stuff. I doubt he knows about mones.
    "Most women stop being attracted to a guy because he lets her know too early in the interaction that he likes her."
    ----Swinggcat

Quote Originally Posted by Max
    Phersurf, can

you elaborate a bit more about the specific techniques that NSC employs? And where did you hear about this Keanu guy

cause he was not mentioned anywhere in ASF or elsewhere that I know of?
    When I first heard of [Keanu Jagger]

was through one of Derek Vitalio news letter title "The magical voice method of seduction" which is about nonverbal

communication and probably the best news letter by Derek V. I myself would also like to know how well Keanu Jagger

techniques work compare to David DeAnglo?

My biggest problem is not begin able to relax when I am around

people or when I want to. I am always very tense, I suppose I think to much about what I am doing or rejection? Can

anyone recommend anything that works best for them for relaxing? If I can learn how to relax I would be unstoppable

with the ladies. It sucks because I am always telling myself to relax, but I can't at the moment.
    "Most women stop being attracted to a guy because he lets her know too early in the interaction that he likes her."
    ----Swinggcat

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Unknownshadow21
    I

believe Colin Farrell has the attitude women are looking for (I don't think he knows that though), maybe his a

little too cocky? or just that don't give a f- look that women like? also he dresses pretty unique with bracelets,

rings, watches, necklaces and suits. I wish I knew where he buys most of his stuff. I doubt he knows about

mones.
    Colin Farrell, like Tom Cruise, is a world-famous actor. They are both prime beef and most of the

rest of men are chopped liver. Keep that in mind. Dressing and acting like those guys just makes you a wannabe.

Having a measure of fame can help you, but after a while, you still have to have game. The best most successful

guys I have known were relaxed and confident in what they wanted to do.

Women are drawn to men who have plans,

who do things. They like a little ambition in their guys. One night wonders are a bit different. I don't go in

for one night stands, so I don't really know what those kind of women are looking for. Just something hot, I

suppose. You can be hot or not.

But guys, don't try to be like Colin. He has assets you ain't got, unless

your name is Orlando Bloom.

I too am interested in the

principles behind NSC.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    The only

NLP that Nonverbal Sexual Cuing advocates is on yourself to improve confidence and increasing the outward nonverbal

signals in yourself that women look for subconsciously (by their limbic brain) that creates attraction.

we want to know more! pretty please??

Phero Dude

when people talk about nlp being

too hard for the layman, how much effort is that supposed to be? i know you older guys probably have work and other

important things, but i'm a college student. all i do is sleep, eat, gym, party and the occasional studying. my

mind is still in the learning mood. i'm gonna start my ross jefferies program when i get back up to school. i'll

keep u guys posted on how i'm doing.

another thing was on ross jefferies' page, there is a playboy article

with a writer using ross jefferies lines verbatim and the writer got a few dates from it i think. not sure if the

article is legit but i was wondering if anybody else saw it.

http://www.speedseduction.net/playboy.asp

Sorry, my playboy collection

doesn't strech back that far. Penthouse has done an article on him, I remember reading that one. The Penthouse

guy managed to pick up a few girls with it. Even some with boyfriends, and he even told the girls what he was

doing.

Phero Enthusiast

in ross' DC2000 set there

was a 45min segment of him demostarting SS live on a lady reporter in front of his class. i wasn't there but it

'looked like' he was successfully putting her in a trance very similar to the DIHL trance induced from pheromones.

she could've been paid to act interested of course u never know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information