Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default SpeedSeduction /DocLove's System /David's 2xDating /MajorMark /ArcherSlone /HypnoBill

visit-red-300x50PNG
    do they really work??
    personally i think david's

2xdating is the only one that could be used in real life with relative ease, not too big a learning curve as

well.....
    but still nothing beats pheromones IMO, it works well enough for me in the past 4 yrs that im not really

motivated to take the time to learn new things nowadays hehe.

in pheromones we trust.

LT

(formerly Nobody)

Phero Dude

if they work i'm willing to make

the effort to learn the techniques. i just don't want to put time and effort into a system that doesn't work.

Phero Enthusiast

u should check out david

angelo's 2xdating newsletters, they r brutally hilarious and very educational to read, like doclove's askmen.com

articles.

I've read Doc Love's articles, they

are pretty funny. His technique is more on warning signs and the way women act and how to counter their actions and

behavior towards you, which is good advice.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Thumbs up Nonverbal sexual cuing

I think

this is the best of all!

http://www.seductionscience.com/nsc/

He bases all his techniques

on how to directly communicate with a women's limbic brain. That's the part of the brain where attraction is

created.

It teaches how to approach and act around women that will bypass her logical brain.

I've

only been using some of the techniques for about 6 weeks, but it's scarry (in a really good way) how well it

works!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

If you'd be so kind as to

summarize some of it for us we might feel very indebted.

The idea makes sense -- emotional

communication.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf

".. her

logical brain."
    hmmm.. is there one?!

Journeyman

Default Nonverbal sexual cuing??

It's the

first time I heard about this Keanu guy. Well, I've been listening to David Deangelo's DYD DVD series, and found

them quite entertaining and informative. I also read Without embarrassment by Mike Pilinski, which I found

eye-opening at first but over time it lost its steam as it were.
    So, my question is, how is Keanu's eBook or

tape series any better than say, DYD series? Does this guy actually tell something that other competitors missed out

on?

I've read the basic DYD eBook

and found it quite informative, but I haven't seen the advanced series. He definately touches on some of the stuff

in Nonverabl sexual cuing.

The problem I have, is that I know the the DYD info is good, but taking it into

the real world is tough. It's like trying to teach someone to slam dunk before they know how to dribble. He

probably is going over the same ground as others, but the material is laid out in a very logical manner, with a work

book and daily exercises. The exercises have you do very simple things that you can build on before you even try to

approach a woman.

Journeyman

Thanks for the info. The eBook DYD

was, to be honest, a bit disappointing and looking very disorganized at first sight. I even went so far as to have

rated Without Embarrassment by Mike Pilinski higher than DYD. But, when a good friend of mine let me watch the

Advanced DYD series, it opened up the whole new doors for me literally. A true awakening in many ways.
    Compared

to the DVD seminar series, the eBook barely touches on the subject and is almost of no consequence for those who are

trying to 'reframe' the whole paradigm of human mating games and rituals.
    So, did you buy the tapes or eBook

from Keanu? Did many recommend his products cause his site has other courses apart from the one you mentioned?

I bought Stuational Openers and

the Nonverbal Sexual Cuing. The books are basically transcripts of the audio, but haveing the info in book form as

well as audio is helpfull.

Phero Enthusiast

tell us more...

cuddlebear

I don't know much about the

various seduction systems. What little I've read (and it is too little, I do admit) seems to be interesting but

not particularly practical. I did have a sparring match with Dr. Love on a different forum ... seems he doesn't

think there's a place for cuddliness in the seduction process.

Certainly, if anyone is using any of these

systems with consistent success, I too would be interested in details

Phero Guru

Default none

did the "nonverbal sexual

cueing" help much? Lots of folks on here interested in body language so the more infor you can provide, the better.

Thanks!!

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear
    I don't

know much about the various seduction systems. What little I've read (and it is too little, I do admit) seems to be

interesting but not particularly practical. I did have a sparring match with Dr. Love on a different forum ... seems

he doesn't think there's a place for cuddliness in the seduction process.
    REALLY? that's

intriguing i'd LOVE to read it could u direct me to the forum or better yet copy-paste it here so we can all take a

look?

cuddlebear

Unfortunately, I cannot since

Dr. Love got banned from that forum (and I am not a moderator there). His posts no longer exist there. Sorry

about that ...

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear
    Unfortunately, I

cannot since Dr. Love got banned from that forum (and I am not a moderator there). His posts no longer exist

there. Sorry about that ...

Doc Love banned---huh, that musta been interesting!!!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Enthusiast

that's too bad...what

were u guys sparring about?

Oh my god? I wrote 5 paragraphs,

clicked submit, my internet went down, and then "Cannot display webpage" erased my whole post..

After reading Double Your Dating (DYD) by David DeAngelo and the Player's Guide at

FastSeduction.com
    , I've come to learn that knowledge, can in fact, truly be power. If you aren't the type of

person willing to try new things or at least be open minded, these guides probably aren't for you. For me, they

instilled a paradigm shift and are helping me a LOT (and I mean a LOT) in the situation I am in right now (I am at

the turning point in a 3-year LJBF relationship). Combined with pheromones, adopting these patterns could

probably make you unstopable with lots of practice and the right character / attitude
    . What good are pheromones

after all, if you don't have any substance as a person? These guides show you how to provide substance to a lady.

FastSeduction.com is free for anyone to read, and is a good read if you've got plenty of time. Don't just read

it once, read it several times until it's nailed down in your head. There are some things I don't agree with, some

things in there imply the objectification of women (which I am strongly against), so a lot of the guide is really

"pick and choose". But that's not to say that there isn't anything useful. You don't really need to read all of

it at once either, just read the basic parts first and you can read the other sections later, whenever you feel you

need advice. In summary, FastSeduction is finding out who her hero is, and then becoming the man of her

dreams.

DYD has a lot to do with reforming the mind and shaking off all the negative social patterns

subconsciously embedded in your brain. If you have low self-confidence, the DYD audio seminars (I had the e-Book)

can REALLY help you get out of that hole. I know that because it did that for me. If anyone has read my "Pimples"

post in the Women's forum, they would know that I have acne and it has caused me to be very aware of my skin. After

listening to the audio seminars and shifting my paradigm about physical appearance, my self-confidence sky rocketed.

The very next day, I met and had an amazing conversation with a cute girl (I'm going to see her again next week)

AND I had a date go VERY smoothly (the LJBF girl keeps asking me out now). The DYD audio seminar debugs the

social programming in your brain, and then goes on about the things women are naturally attracted to. It teaches you

about critical moments in getting to know someone, and how to advance in those situations.

If you are

successful at picking up women and being in control of a relationship, then you'd just be wasting your time

filtering through all the things you already know how to do. But there are a lot of things in here that I find VERY

interesting, and useful too. I've never had a girlfriend before, I've never even kissed a girl before. Reading

these guides have caused a PARADIGM SHIFT in me, a CHANGE IN THE WAY I THINK. If you're a n00b like me (which could

be a reason why you are trying pheromones) do yourself a favour and read these guides.

I've also read SpeedSeduction.

Very similar to FastSeduction. It's all about physical contact and binding her hero to yourself through her

subconscious.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    Oh my god? I

wrote 5 paragraphs, clicked submit, my internet went down, and then "Cannot display webpage" erased my whole post..

that happened to me more times than i can count...

Phero Enthusiast

...have

caused a PARADIGM SHIFT in me, a CHANGE IN THE WAY I THINK.
    that's what pheromones did for me

several years ago.

To quote one of DeAngel's audio

seminar's, "Life is not fair. That's a great thing!"

Pheromones / guides like these are my buddies

Phero Enthusiast

snoopy have u had a chance

to check out ross' Hyper Response set?

Quote Originally Posted by lifetransform
    snoopy have

u had a chance to check out ross' Hyper Response set?
    No, I've never heard of it! What's it about?

Phero Enthusiast

ross came up with a new

technique called Neuro-Energetic Restructuring that's supposed to 3x the speed seduction results...as

with most of his previous products, i felt the learning curve is just too high...here's how he described this

set:

-----------------------
    Secrets of Core Self-Control And Core-Attractiveness - How

to use your Energy, Intent, Awareness and Beliefs do to half the seducing for you, before you even open your

mouth!

Secrets Of Advanced Signal Recognition Technology - How to use 2

SIMPLE questions to have a woman literally HANDING you her complete "seduction-road map" within 10 to 20 minutes! No

more guessing or trying "patterns" at random; now you'll know what to say and do, because she'll tell you, right

out of her mouth, from the deepest levels of her mind!

How To Turn The

Hottest Woman Into YOUR "Seduction Supplicant"- 3 key principles, which, when used, will not only have her

steaming but also literally have her saying "more please" every single step of the way!

Secrets of Creating "Participation Illusion" - Never worry about "being caught" or

"buyer's remorse" again. Using this amazing principle, you'll be able to be as blatant, up-front, and totally

balls-out and never have to worry about being "caught". How to strongly lead every step of the way, yet have her

PERCEIVE she is an active co-participant reaching for what SHE craves to have!

Secrets of Hyper-Seduction "Constructs" - How To Create A Spatially Anchored "Lust

Window" For Her To See You Through! Here's how to go from "ugly toad" to the most attractive looking man in HER

world…. in just about 20 minutes or less!

Secrets of Neuro-Energetic

Restructuring(TM) For Dramatic Personal Power And Self-Change . Watch as I take folks in front of the room and wipe

out LIFE LONG fears/complexes in MINUTES using my latest breakthroughs in energetic restructuring technology,

including the orgasmic energy basketball bounce!

Secrets Of The

Eight-Spoked "Seduction Wheel". Here it is, for the first time, explained and shown in detail on ANY video.

How to make sure you set the right frame, handle her autopilot objections, and do other elements to insure a

successful seduction. A great way to "checklist" your planned and on going seductions.

How To Meet Women Easily, ANYWHERE Using "EAIE – Energy, Awareness, Intent Extended"

Control! Throw "walk ups" out the window and use this method to meet women easily, anywhere, anytime and never have

to worry or wonder what to say!

Secrets of Structured Seduction Intent -

Keep on track, on target and know exactly where you are and how far you have to go with this key and vital

skill!

Structured -Kiss Closing/Physical Close Secrets! Here's how to go

for it when the going gets going! Explained in detail, step by step.

--------------------------

i have this set but only watched it once. i think u need to be there at the seminar to have the stuff actually

sink in...

but again i think pheromones does alot of these automatically.

Haha yeah, I'd rather spend $50

on a love potion than buy a book and have to sit down and read it and learn / practice whatever. Of course, BOTH

would be even better...

Haha yeah, I'd

rather spend $50 on a love potion than buy a book and have to sit down and read it and learn / practice whatever. Of

course, BOTH would be even better...
    Your love potion will run out eventually. The knowledge you gain

from a book is yours forever. I'd rather have the knowledge.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Oh damn. Never thought about that

one

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Your love

potion will run out eventually. The knowledge you gain from a book is yours forever. I'd rather have the

knowledge.
    not if bruce stays in the pheromone biz for as long as i live....haha

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information