Close

Thread: Very confused

Stranger

Red face Very confused

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, guys! Now i have

a few questions which i hope will be answered. If someone had success with the PPA and then tried Pi shouldnt that

work as good for him, as they both contain aNONE, but with different concentrations. Sometimes i put the PPA on and

ask a friend if it smells bad, like body odour or something, without mentioning that it is mones, and they usually

reply that it doesnt smell bad. But the other day i was sitting on the train and next to me there were some women.

Well, they didnt seem to get annoyed by any foul smell or anything for a long time during the trip. But after the

two ladies went of only one remanined next to me. This women suddenly went to change seat , which pretty

much shocked me as it usually doesnt happen. And i hadent used much PPA, just five daps + one on my thin mustache.

Has this happened to anyone else??? I just found my self thinking what just happened and WHY???

Phero Pharaoh

She could have felt

uncomfortable sitting next to you. That is not necessarily a bad thing. It is impossible to know why she changed

her seat. Maybe she just wanted a different view.

Was she able to see you better before or after she moved?

You mean like a John Waters

mustache?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

I agree with Friendly. Maybe

she just wanted to check out a different view. Maybe she was a tourist! When ever I go to a different place I like

to sit by the window so I can check out things better.. Maybe she did too!
    Good Luck using the mones.

Phero Guru

Default none

another explanation, my

preferred thought anyways, was that she found herself inexplicably attracted to you and it sorta scared her.

Stranger

Default Less confuesed

Well, she

couldnt actually see me better as she sat much further away with her back toward me. She didnt seem annoyed or

anything like that in the beginning but then suddenly changed place. I was trying to observe the reactions of the

two younger girls and although i couldnt look right at them to notice if they were looking, because that would make

me look weard, i think they reacted to the mones, but not in a negative way. I mean i should be able to use more of

the PPA than Pi if i go with the pheromone calculator. So is it true that some women can get intimidated and if so

in what way?

Phero Pharaoh

Women need to feel safe. But

they also want to be the top female in the group. They get competitive. If you have several women to pick from in

any situation, and you actually make a choice, the others will lose interest in you. If she was attracted to you

but saw you were into the other girls, she may have lost interest. Or, if you had an OD going, she might have just

been freaked out by how nervous and excited she felt. After her friend left, she needed to put some distance

between you and her to feel safer. Women need to feel like they have control over a situation with a strange man.

I am making some generalizations here. They are merely suggestions. I don't really know what to think.

Thread Information