Close

Default What do you guys think of this?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So,

tonight I went to a little gathering. I put on about 1/3 to 1/2 a packet of SOE gel (one thing to note about the gel

is that i opened the package a really, really long time ago like many months ago, although i did fold the package at

the top to try to give it somewhat of a seal, obviously, it wasn't sealed. i don't know if this affects it of now,

i remember reading a long time ago something about mones breaking down if being exposed too long to the air or

something like that, can anyone tell me if that happens for SOE gel?) and i also used one drop of AE/m.

In one

of my other threads, someone said they usually applied pheremone gels by putting it on his chest and then spreading

it around with his forearms to get good coverage, i forget who said this but it sounds like a good idea so i tried

it tonight. i put on the SOE gel first and spread it around a little bit with my forearms so that it was all over

but not yet completely rubbed in, then i added a drop of AE/m to my chest on top of it and spread that as well.

This gathering consisted of four guys and a girl. The girl is a girl i happen to like a whole lot but the problem

is she just got back with one of her old bfs and i'm heading off to college in a month anyway (which is 7 hours

from where we live) so... we can't really start anything anyway... she's going to college next year and i don't

know where that'll be. she knows how i feel about her but she still really likes me and we hang out a lot so i

guess she's what you guys call a LJBF.

so when i got to the gathering, everyone was playing poker and i sat in

a seat at the end of the table with a friend of mine to my left and the girl to the right of me. the three other

guys are all definitely not alpha types but my friend who was sitting next to me might be considered one. i mean, he

was definitely at the top of that gathering there because, although he has some flaws, he has big muscles, nice tan,

etc. so why am i saying this? well, i noticed some very strange things that evening regarding him.

i remember

shortly after i arrived and sat down, he made some comment about a displeasing smell and he thought maybe it was his

feet (because he had his shoes and socks off) so he put his socks back on. but, i'm pretty sure he had had his

shoes and socks off for a long time... so for the smell to suddenly start coming from his feet like that seems a bit

strange. i have never had success with AE/m... i'm thinking that maybe he found the mones in AE/m to be displeasing

because i think i've read that AE/m can cause other guys to lock horns a bit more.

anyway, that whole night, he

did not really say anything to me and seemed very defensive. whenever i tried to talk to him or anything, he seemed

very stand-offish which is a bit strange because we are friends and about a week ago when we hung out alone together

(i was not wearing any mones), he was perfectly fine and we had fun. like i said before... AE/m has never seemed to

work for me so I'm thinking perhaps it got to him? which mone is it that AE/m has and that causes this type of

behavior sometimes? i forget which one it is...

as for the girl, she didn't seem particularly displeased by the

mix and she didn't seem particularly excited by it. i'm going to see her tomorrow where we'll be alone so i'm

thinking i may use the same mix or something close to it (perhaps just the SOE gel by itself) because she may have

been distracted from being so intent on playing poker, lol, or just not feeling it that night.

anyway, what do

you guys think about this? thanks a lot.

Phero Enthusiast

It's the A-nones in AE/m that

may make men lock horns. When you put that stuff on you are establishing yourself subconsciously as the alpha male

of the group. The other men get the message in their brains although they may not know it consciously. If your

friend is usually the alpha male of the group he'll still try to act the same way, but his brain will keep telling

him that he's not "the big cheese tonight". Therefore, it only makes sense that he would try his best to affirm his

position simply because his mind telling him that you are the alpha is a bit much for him.

My advice is to use a

none heavy phero when you are more or less on neutral turf or when there are more females than males around. If you

already know a guy who seems to be alpha will be around when you are using nones, you could easily get into a fight.

Just last week, I was in an environment where I almost got into an argument with a guy when I was wearing nones, but

I backed down before it got out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagrimas
    i remember shortly

after i arrived and sat down, he made some comment about a displeasing smell and he thought maybe it was his feet

(because he had his shoes and socks off) so he put his socks back on. but, i'm pretty sure he had had his shoes and

socks off for a long time... so for the smell to suddenly start coming from his feet like that seems a bit strange.
    To me, Androsterone (Rone) smells something like mothballs. JVK says that some people are

supersensitive to it. Maybe your friend is one of them.
    Or maybe your metabolism is burning off the

perfume/converting the Nol so quickly that you might need a bit of added cologne to hide the funk.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lagrimas
    So,

tonight I went to a little gathering. I put on about 1/3 to 1/2 a packet of SOE gel (one thing to note about the gel

is that i opened the package a really, really long time ago like many months ago, although i did fold the package at

the top to try to give it somewhat of a seal, obviously, it wasn't sealed.

<snip>

i remember

shortly after i arrived and sat down, he made some comment about a displeasing smell and he thought maybe it was his

feet (because he had his shoes and socks off) so he put his socks back on. but, i'm pretty sure he had had his

shoes and socks off for a long time... so for the smell to suddenly start coming from his feet like that seems a bit

strange.

I remember reading a while back that some people seemed to think that the SOE gel

turned rancid a week or so after opening the package. So the few times I've used it, I'd use the pack over the

course of a couple of days instead of taking the chance of letting it go stale.

Phero Pharaoh

You probably got the idea about

rubbing the gel on your chest from me.

Based on your male friend's behavior, you probably have a good mix. I

would say keep doing that and see if he adjusts to it. If he starts to get aggressive, you may need to back off.

But right now he just senses a change in you and he cannot figure out what it is. Do NOT tell him (or any of your

other friends). That puts you on the defensive.

I would say keep the same mix for the girl, too. You may not

see anything. If you sit down a lot, watch her feet. They may tell you more about her mood than the rest of her,

since she just got back with someone. If her feet stay flat on the ground, don't cross, don't jiggle, you are

probably in noman's land and not likely to get out.

If she betrays anything like jitteriness or excitement,

then she is probably sensing the change but is holding herself back. It could also be that her mom just had a bad

day and took it out on her.

If she initiates touching of any kind, that is a GOOD sign.

Whatever happens,

don't lose control. Play it cool. Unless she just insists on jumping your bones (that does actually happen,

sometimes), you probably won't be able to get anywhere with her. Focus on the big picture. Think long-term. LJBF

her.

You probably got the

idea about rubbing the gel on your chest from me.
    yeah...

And your also the guy who says things

like:

"I don't think the other guys are saying the pheromones will do the job. They are just answering the

question without broadening the discussion. I am the one who opens the door a little wider."

Are egos inflating?

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    yeah...

And your also the guy who says things like:

"I don't think the other guys are saying the pheromones will do

the job. They are just answering the question without broadening the discussion. I am the one who opens the door a

little wider."

Are egos inflating?
    People who know me well would probably say there isn't much

room left for that. I have a LOT of reason for working extra hard at being friendly.

Anyway, after people

suggest specifuc pheromone products, I don't see much else to say. So I try to help the new guys look at other

aspects of their game.

We all benefit from sharing.

Phero Pharaoh

To be honest, now I think about

it, I believe I did read about the pheromones-on-chest application style here long before I tried it myself.

Sometimes, I DO get a little ahead of myself.

Let me say once again that I, like so many others, have learned a

great deal here in the Love-Scent forums. I lurked for a long time and found the answers to many of my own

questions.

Application points have long been an occasional topic of discussion here, and I don't need to be

taking credit for the basics.

Sorry about that.

No problem at all, just

teasing. You give some fantastic advice regarding other aspects of the guys' games.

Thread Information