Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Pharaoh

visit-red-300x50PNG
    About your clothes: If

you are getting good feedback from girls, then don't change your style.

About your weight: I have

struggled with my weight all my adult life. I stay just about 20 pounds above where I want to be. When I am active,

either dancing a lot or working out, people say I am fit and don't need to lose weight. Right now, I am neither

dancing a lot nor working out, and I feel like I am losing my tone.

The easiest way I have found to control my

weight is to avoid junk food and make sure I walk as much as possible. If you want to try exercise, you have to go

in with at least a six-month goal. Start out easy. Some people say a year of running will work miracles for you. I

don't know, as I have tried not to get up into "I need a miracle" range.

On the other hand, when I was in

college, the guy who married the most popular girl in my group stood 6'2" and topped out a large scale which only

went up to 350 lbs. He is BIG to this day (and still happily married to that girl). He won her through patience,

confidence, dressing well, and being the kind of man she wanted.

You may just have to wait a few years to meet

the right girl. Heck, I've been married once and I'm STILL waiting to meet the right girl.

Someone once told

me that, when you are selling something with a disadvantage, you have to play up its advantages. You need to do the

same thing about yourself. If you are a large guy, find ways to be more active with the long-term goal of improving

yourself, not the short-term goal of getting a girl.

If you are a large guy, find ways to be fun. Do not let

people put you down. Do not put yourself down. It ain't no fun to be the butt of the joke. If someone disses you,

say, "That's enough." Be firm. Be quick. If they don't stop, just say, "Fine, loser. I'll catch you when you grow

up." Walk away.

If you are confident, people will respect you. A confident man can take the crowd or leave it.

He doesn't need the crowd. The crowd needs him.

Don't take crap from anyone. Don't give crap to yourself.

Look everyone in the eye. SHOW them you will only respect them if they respect you.

Your confidence comes from

you, not from other people. You have to teach yourself to appreciate what YOU can do.

Take a cue from basic

Christian teaching: your body is a temple. Treat it with respect. People will respect you more when you respect

yourself.

Work on the basics. You'll find that a lot of good stuff follows once you get the fundamentals

down.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Good advice from

Friendly1. I would recommend walking like he does over running though, at least at first. Running can be hard

on the knees and ankles, especially for a heavier person (I learned through experience). Another thing to consider

is a martial arts class, Karate, Akido, or Tai Chi may be good choices for you. It would not only give you exercise,

but also help build confidence.

You can also do things like use the stairs instead of the elevator/escalator

to give you exercise in your daily routine. I'm amazed at the amount of people I see waiting for the elevator at

work, which only goes up one floor, when they could really benefit from moving their mass up the stairs instead.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by lilplaya
    (friendly1)

Okay. First of all, we all probably end up telling someone about the pheromones. But once you do that, people become

skeptical and defensive. Most people can NOT smell the pheromones when there is a cover scent involved. So, there

really isn't any way for people to sniff out a pheromone signature. Some guys mention a "cat piss" odor when they

wear too much raw Androstenone. That is a rare issue.

(me) Ok maybe i over did it with that. i only told my dad

which he ordered it so he knew about it my mom which i told her, my grandma which she was over there at the time the

order came in, and my cousin which he was over there to thats about it. and what did you mean by. "Most people can

NOT smell the pheromones when there is a cover scent involved. So, there really isn't any way for people to sniff

out a pheromone signature. Some guys mention a "cat piss" odor when they wear too much raw Androstenone. That is a

rare issue". please explain about the not smelling the pheromones when theres a cover scent invold. and the cat piss

odor when they wear to much raw androstenone. how do androstenone go raw.
    If you wear too heavy an

Androstenone mix, you can smell like cat urine. This is a generally agreed indication of an overdose. The effect

it has is generally to turn people away from you.

I don't know how many people can actually smell pheromones.

About 1 out of 4 men cannot smell Androstenone. Since I have a poor sense of smell, I have never tried to detect

the pheromones. But I have encountered the cat urine odor around some day workers.

When I speak of "raw

Androstenone", I just mean an unscented product, like The Edge. I don't use the heavier pheromone products which

have higher concentrations.

I wear a cover scent with my pheromones. I buy some really nice, very expensive

colognes. Jaipur costs $120 a bottle in the department stores. Creed and Amouage Dia cost about $200 a bottle.

You can get the Jaipur and Creed for less from an online retailer. It's not clear to me if they are selling legal

product. Their prices are about half of full retail. Boucheron supposedly won't let anyone discount the Jaipur.

You need to be careful about selecting a cologne. You don't want it to be too strong, too expensive (for you),

or too wrong. It always helps to get a girl's opinion (preferably NOT a salesgirl hoping to make a commission).

Phero Pro

Lilplaya,

I'm going to add

my $0.02 in for the recomendation of using unscented SOE. I rolled on about 14" of the stuff on my arms, neck and

behind the ears yesturday. On the way home I had wonderful/flirty conversation with a beautiful 24 yr old, green

eyed, strawberry bolonde, from Vancouver B.C. . I dropped a bunch of hints about an upcoming free, live band, swing

dance on Sat. We'll see if she bites .

Anyhow if I had on the same amount scented product, I would have

been reeking like a dox. Don't get me wrong, the cover scent is really great. It's just too much of a good thing

is not a good thing. Since I have both I'm thinking about diluting the scented version with the unscented one.

One of my favorite strategies is to start out by using heavy -nol products first. Over time I start using mixes

with increasing amounts of -none. Good luck.

A thanks for the help everybody

i really do apricate it. that proves that you guys really do want to help people i couldnt thank you guys enough.

But im really happy becuase, i just became champian and im in the winner circle in the 4 group box in the top right

hand corner at the arcade. that means i get 50% off a 100$ order right yeeaaahhh. But if it doesnt work that way

anymore i might just buy the coupons, i just read the thread that bruce wrote up about you can purchase those with

your points. but when i do get the coupon i was thinking about getting the bottle of unscented SOE instead of the

gel packs or should i get a bunch of unscented SOE gel packs, and that new chariky (or how ever its spelled i

forgot) but do you guys think that is a good combo to go with, and if not which 2 do you guys think i should go with

but im defantly getting SOE. Oh yea and that free 3 pack of gels.
    Last edited by lilplaya; 08-05-2004 at 05:43 AM.

hey just thought you guys might

of forgot about me.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lilplaya
    A thanks

for the help everybody i really do apricate it. that proves that you guys really do want to help people i couldnt

thank you guys enough. But im really happy becuase, i just became champian and im in the winner circle in the 4

group box in the top right hand corner at the arcade. that means i get 50% off a 100$ order right yeeaaahhh. But if

it doesnt work that way anymore i might just buy the coupons, i just read the thread that bruce wrote up about you

can purchase those with your points. but when i do get the coupon i was thinking about getting the bottle of

unscented SOE instead of the gel packs or should i get a bunch of unscented SOE gel packs, and that new chariky (or

how ever its spelled i forgot) but do you guys think that is a good combo to go with, and if not which 2 do you guys

think i should go with but im defantly getting SOE. Oh yea and that free 3 pack of gels.
    If you're 15 years

old, SoE is definitely your best choice. The gel packs have worked better for me in the past (compared to the oil

version), but that's just me... You could buy both scented and unscented SoE. I had some girls telling me 'you

smell great' thanks to the SoE scented (and Edge Heat). I think it's a nice scent, nothing extraordinary but still

nice.

Also, since AE is one of the best options out there, perhaps you wouldn't make a bad choice if you also

bought Perception. Its composition (2 nol : 1 none : 1 rone) could be good for you.

But don't forget the SoE!

As a curiosity, Edge Heat and AE game me the best results while using pheromones so far! (I'm 21)

gmcarroll33

I bought pheremones around

age 16 myself. I bought AE as well as well as TE. TE was the only pheremone product I ever noticed any slight

differences with. I'm shy at approaching women as well, so I guess AE is not meant for guys that are our age and

shy. I would recommend TE. I did notice a few results with it. The only negative was that one time in class a

girl was complaining that something smelt like piss, but she was fat and ugly anyways. I learned to use a cologne

with it after that. I'm thinking about getting SOE, maybe that will work best with you and I being shy. Good

luck

Quote Originally Posted by gmcarroll33
    The only

negative was that one time in class a girl was complaining that something smelt like piss, but she was fat and ugly

anyways.
    ROFL

gmcarroll33

What does ROFL mean?

What does ROFL

mean?
    Rolling On The Floor Laughing

Cool

The only

negative was that one time in class a girl was complaining that something smelt like piss, but she was fat and ugly

anyways.
    Hey be nice to plump chicks in a few years they'll be trying to chat with ya and buying

you drinks in bars.

DC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information