Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default A Young One Needs Helps Also A Newbie

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

Yea I know another new guy right, but what I need I think would really help me out. Dont get mad at me if

someone else has posted this, I didnt check every thread so let's start out on a good foot.

Ok here it is

i'am 15, black, weight dont know but i guess im a little to heavy for my age, hight well my brother is like

6'2'' or 6'3'' I think, and im almost taller then him. Alright my main thing is of course about pheromones.

What I was really needing to know is what pheromone is best for me for my age group. Im not racisets or anything (I

would never be) but I was really trying to attract mostly black chicks asians and latina chicks. I dont know if

there are certain pheromones to to attract diffent raceis. And i dont know what pheromone to use for my age group

ether, So I guess you can say im a dummy when it comes to pheromone's,
    Thats why I need you guys help so if

yall could help me with that I would apricate it thanks. Anyhting helps.

Ps. Well I did order AE (alter Ego)

off of "The Pheromone Store but I didnt like it, it didnt work for me ether it was a fake or it was useless to me.

Oh sorry if i spelled anything wrong I errrrrr forgot to by a dictionary, And my language arts teacher is mute

lol.

Phero Pharaoh

What did you do with the Alter

Ego? What is your competition like? What is your goal? Who are your targets?

At 15, you have plenty of time

to figure out your game. You may or may not benefit from pheromones. There is a lot more to it than just wearing

pheromones. The pheromones are supposed to give you an edge over otherwise equal competition. If you're not close

to equal, at best they can only help you get close to equal.

Phero Dude

Considering your height & age

I'd say you're probably producing plenty of your own none. Do you think you project an alpha male presence? Are

you a lone wolf? Sounds like you'd benefit from products like SOE, Wagg & Chikara...I really think the Chikara

would be a good fit for you because its not too overtly sexual...

I'm 18 and I've found that

AE/m has never really worked for me. I think this is because I'm a bit shy and I'm not the type to be agressive

and go after girls like some guys do. I think AE/m is made for that type of guy, not for the guys who are more laid

back.

The SOE gel has worked somewhat for me, I think, because I've noticed that people tend to be more open

with me and have also started conversations with me, or simply that they noticed i was there and that helped me get

my "foot in the door" which is a good thing because i'm usually shy and don't assert myself unless I'm already in

a conversation or in a one on one (As a sidenote, I will say that that's changed now, I'm more outgoing, lol, i'm

referring to when i used pheremones a long time ago when i was shyer). Anyway, if anyone else agrees or has an

opinion on what i just said, i'd like to hear it.

Ok i will try answer some of you

question as clearly as possible for me. first (friendly1).What did you do with the Alter Ego. actually nothing

becuase i noticed nothing was happening with it no difference at all really.i let my friends my mom my dad grandma

ect. smell it and they all really said the same thing. it was kind of a long time ago so i cant really remember

everything but they said it smelled like a oil of some sort. they said the oil kind but cant remember. i put it on

and asked people how it smelled then just in case you had to put it on first they said nothing (the lable was kind

of worn out after a while so they didnt know what they was smelling and i didnt ell them exsept my dad my mom and my

grandma knew about it though). i took it out to the street parties book store ect. and seen no diffrence. what is my

competition like i really cant answer that because i dont know were your going with that. what is my goal to get

more girls have more confidence and be able to talk to them without loseing my words all the time (cant speak at all

tung tided). targets well i guess all girls young ones in my age group and up mostly black chicks asians and latina

chicks. ok next (metroman) Do you think you project an alpha male presence? Are you a lone wolf? I know what you

mean by that but i really cant tell you if i do or not.

And last but not least (Lagrimas) I seem to be what

you used to be shy, laid back and just watching everybody else around me get the girls. and sometimes in a boys life

a girl aproaches you and what do i do i get tung tided and smile alot. and i dont know what i do i guess my game is

real weak but they kind of stop talking and and lose intrest (i can tell) then it goes bad. and uselly dont get the

number i know its sad i run out of things to say quickly i dont have anything interesting to say. so hey maybe you

guys can give more some pointers on how to over come that. and exspeciall to get the knowleadge i need and the nuts

to aproach a fine female. and pheromones should be able to be a helpful sidekick to. ok i got choices to make

lagrimas i dont know about gel packs i perfer the whole thing becuase it last longer or does the packs and the whole

item have differnces.

so i have choices of SOE, WAGG, and Chikara i just want to get one for now to see how

it works and plus im 15 no job little money and got to get it through my dad lol. oh yea and when i do get which

ever one yall recommend the best out of the bunch how should i apply them to myself for maximum results.

And

i know my grammers way off right now so please exscuse that. I know it just make you want to slap my language arts

teacher silly right now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lilplaya
    I seem to be

what you used to be shy, laid back and just watching everybody else around me get the girls. and sometimes in a boys

life a girl aproaches you and what do i do i get tung tided and smile alot. and i dont know what i do i guess my

game is real weak but they kind of stop talking and and lose intrest (i can tell) then it goes bad.
    I

recomend SOE because then the girls won't stop talking. Also it packs a lot of Androstenol (Nol) which seems to

excite younger women.

Phero Pharaoh

Ok i will try

answer some of you question as clearly as possible for me. first (friendly1).What did you do with the Alter Ego.

actually nothing becuase i noticed nothing was happening with it no difference at all really.i let my friends my mom

my dad grandma ect. smell it and they all really said the same thing. it was kind of a long time ago so i cant

really remember everything but they said it smelled like a oil of some sort. they said the oil kind but cant

remember. i put it on and asked people how it smelled then just in case you had to put it on first they said nothing

(the lable was kind of worn out after a while so they didnt know what they was smelling and i didnt ell them exsept

my dad my mom and my grandma knew about it though). i took it out to the street parties book store ect. and seen no

diffrence.[/b]
    Okay. First of all, we all probably end up telling someone about the pheromones. But once you

do that, people become skeptical and defensive. Most people can NOT smell the pheromones when there is a cover scent

involved. So, there really isn't any way for people to sniff out a pheromone signature. Some guys mention a "cat

piss" odor when they wear too much raw Androstenone. That is a rare issue.

Secondly, even with just a regular

cologne, you don't achieve anything by telling people you are wearing the cologne. They will notice it and they may

say something or not. It's like bragging. If you do something good, telling people you did it doesn't help. You

have to let them notice on their own.

We all produce pheromones naturally. No one can NOT produce pheromones.

All you do with a pheromone cologne or oil is increase your own pheromone signature. You start "screaming".

Some

pheromone products work better than others. It depends on a lot of things.

what is my competition like

i really cant answer that because i dont know were your going with that.
    Do you hang with guys who get a

lot of attention from girls? Do you meet girls who pay a lot of attention to guys you don't hang with?

what is my goal to get more girls have more confidence and be able to talk to them without loseing my

words all the time (cant speak at all tung tided).
    Okay. You undermined your confidence when you pointed

out to people that you were wearing cologne. You did even worse by telling people about the pheromones and asking

them to see if they could detect anything.

If you just take the plunge and wear a cologne (with or without

pheromones) without making a big deal about it, you are being confident. Period. End of lecture.

You just do it.

THAT is confidence.

targets well i guess all girls young ones in my age group and up mostly black

chicks asians and latina chicks.
    The clothes are not going to be the issue, then. In your age group, you

should be able to wear just about anything as long as it is clean and not ratty. But make sure you cooridinate your

colors. That will make a big difference.

If you don't bathe regularly, that could be part of the problem.

But it sounds to me like you probably put a lot of effort into shooting yourself down. Your biggest problem is

lack of confidence.

I would say the best thing you can do is stop telling people what you are doing. You ever

hear how actions speak louder than words? Just do it. Don't talk about it.

And last but not least

(Lagrimas) I seem to be what you used to be shy, laid back and just watching everybody else around me get the girls.

and sometimes in a boys life a girl aproaches you and what do i do i get tung tided and smile alot. and i dont know

what i do i guess my game is real weak but they kind of stop talking and and lose intrest (i can tell) then it goes

bad.
    It can take a shy guy a long time to get this part down. When I was in college, one of my closest

friends turned out to be the biggest ladies man on campus. None of the other guys could understand how he did it. He

was skinny, wore glasses, and couldn't dress himself in anything but dorky jeans and t-shirts. He looked totally

clueless.

But he LISTENED to the girls when they talked and he found clever ways to repeat what they said back

to them. Example, if a girl said, "I am kind of down today because I had a fight with my mom," he might say, "So

you're feeling bad because you are having trouble with your mom. I can dig that. It's a bummer. But I'm sure

things will get better."

He used to drive me nuts by trying to pull the same crap with me. It don't work with

guys. Only with girls.

So, when he tried to explain this to me, it felt cheesy and stupid and I refused to do

it. Well, I have learned my lesson.

Women need reassurance. Men need it, too, but in a different way. Women are

looking for support and vindication for their feelings. They want to know you are listening. They do NOT want to

have you solve their problems for them (except when they obviously demand that you take care of a problem).

It's an art and you learn it by doing it. Practice makes perfect.

But the biggest mistake guys make with

girls is that they don't let the girls talk as much as the guys tell the girls about themselves. Until a girl

decides she really wants to be in your world, her world is far more important to her than yours.

So, if she is

interested, she will ask a few questions. When she does that, don't give her complete answers. Don't be a jerk,

but give her just enough information to get her to ask more questions. Better yet, tell her a little bit but then

ask her a related questions.

Go back and forth. Occasionally restate what she says so you can get confirmation

that you are paying attention.

and uselly dont get the number
    Personally, I don't collect

phone numbers. I have no use for them. I get to know women and then I set things up with them. If a phone number is

necessary at that point, the woman will give it to me.

A lot of guys make a big deal out of collecting phone

numbers. Phone numbers don't mean anything. A girl might give you a phone number just to shut you up. She might

give you a fake phone number.

i know its sad i run out of things to say quickly i dont have anything

interesting to say.
    The art of conversation is more about listening to what the other person has to say

than about telling the other person something that is interesting. As long as you don't just grunt or stare in

silence at her breasts, you stand a chance of being an interesting conversationalist.

Think about how you handle

conversations with your friends and relatives. Listen to yourself when you are with people you know, that you like

or really care about. Notice how you behave when you are having fun with your friends and family.

Try to behave

that way around ALL girls. Don't get hung up on trying to impress them. Just be friendly with them all until you

are comfortable.

The pheromones will help when you build your confidence and your game. They cannot substitute

for either.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    I recomend SOE

because then the girls won't stop talking. Also it packs a lot of Androstenol (Nol) which seems to excite younger

women.
    I agree. I think, LilPlaya, that you need to practice talking with the girls more than anything else.

And anything that makes them chatty will make that easier for you. Agree with them as much as you can (but be

sincere -- don't ever try to lie because you probably cannot hide the fact you are lying very well). But don't

let a girl walk all over you. Don't ever do something you don't want to do for a girl. They like it if a guy

tells them "no" on occasion. It means he has backbone.

Let them talk and they will show their interest by

touching you (gently, usually on the arm or the shoulder) and asking you questions. Don't try to answer a question

with a huge long story. Try to limit yourself to 1 or 2 sentences and then followup with another question.

Try

to avoid asking questions that are most easily answered by yes or no.

For example, "Are you from around here?"

is a yes/no type of question. Better to ask, "So, where are you from?" She'll tell you. If you know where that is,

ask, "Do you like living there/here?" If you don't know where she is from, ask her, "So, where is that? Is it far?

How does it compare to here?"

Try to be upbeat and positive. But if she is in a bad mood, give her space. Don't

hang around if she isn't happy to see you.

In fact, don't wear out your welcome. Always be the first to end

the conversation with the girl. Tip her off to future meetings with a warm "See you around" or "We'll talk

later."

If the girl asks you to spend some time with her, do it. If she doesn't, then just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagrimas
    I'm 18 and I've

found that AE/m has never really worked for me. I think this is because I'm a bit shy and I'm not the type to be

agressive and go after girls like some guys do. I think AE/m is made for that type of guy, not for the guys who are

more laid back.

The SOE gel has worked somewhat for me, I think, because I've noticed that people tend to

be more open with me and have also started conversations with me, or simply that they noticed i was there and that

helped me get my "foot in the door" which is a good thing because i'm usually shy and don't assert myself unless

I'm already in a conversation or in a one on one (As a sidenote, I will say that that's changed now, I'm more

outgoing, lol, i'm referring to when i used pheremones a long time ago when i was shyer). Anyway, if anyone else

agrees or has an opinion on what i just said, i'd like to hear it.

Hey! I'm also 18, a bit shy,

not agressive and don't go after girls like some guys do. I've also tried AE/m and it never worked for me... I

haven't seen any difference.

We have a lot of characteristical similarities with Lagrimas.

Now, I'm

wondering, maybe AE/m never works for guys with these mentioned characteristic personalities... Maybe AE/m doesn't

work for guys like Lagrimas and me ? Because our natural pheromones elicit the same vibe and that vibe is not

capable with AE/m ?

I haven't tried SOE yet, but I will give it a try and see how it works.

Lagrimas: you could tell more about yourself, so maybe we can find much more similarities?

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1

But he LISTENED to the girls when they talked and he found clever ways to repeat what they said back to

them. Example, if a girl said, "I am kind of down today because I had a fight with my mom," he might say, "So

you're feeling bad because you are having trouble with your mom. I can dig that. It's a bummer. But I'm sure

things will get better."

<snip>

But the biggest mistake guys make with girls is that they don't let

the girls talk as much as the guys tell the girls about themselves. Until a girl decides she really wants to be in

your world, her world is far more important to her than yours.

So, if she is interested, she will ask a few

questions. When she does that, don't give her complete answers. Don't be a jerk, but give her just enough

information to get her to ask more questions. Better yet, tell her a little bit but then ask her a related

questions.

<snip>

The art of conversation is more about listening to what the other person has to

say than about telling the other person something that is interesting. As long as you don't just grunt or stare in

silence at her breasts, you stand a chance of being an interesting conversationalist.

Think about how you

handle conversations with your friends and relatives. Listen to yourself when you are with people you know, that you

like or really care about. Notice how you behave when you are having fun with your friends and family.

Try

to behave that way around ALL girls. Don't get hung up on trying to impress them. Just be friendly with them all

until you are comfortable.

The pheromones will help when you build your confidence and your game. They

cannot substitute for either.

That's similar to what I was going to advise. Women like a man of

mystery, so don't tell them your whole life story. Answer questions truthfully, but don't give out more

information than needed. And ask her questions about herself and her interests. You will seem more interesting if

you get her talking about herself instead of doing a monologue about yourself.

The best thing I found was to

just talk to women in general, not just the ones you're attracted to. You'll find with practice that it will

become easier to talk to the ones who make your heart jump into your throat when you see them.

As for mones,

I was going to suggest Chikara, mainly because I've used it more. But I think SOE is a good choice too, especially

the unscented version, so you can pick your own colognes instead of having to stick with the musk scents of Chikara

and SOE. I've had good results with WAGG too, makes people talkative, but I'm much older than you and haven't

seen many reports on it from people your age. It's unscented so you use your own cologne choice as a cover with it

too. Any of the three you mentioned would be a good choice. For a scented product, I like Chikara over SOE's scent

but either are good products.

Phero Pharaoh

If you haven't bought the

Newbie Pack, do so. It includes SOE gel packs and that interesting Musk with Androstenol. The Musk definitely

helps make girls more chatty.

Phero Pro

Something else needs to be

interjected here. The listening advice is 100% on. But! If you are on a second meeting with a girl and after

spending a good amount of time in that second meeting, be sure to guage the conversation progress. If you are doing

the majority of the listening as you should, it is also time to reflect on her intrest in you. If you have spent a

great deal of time in conversation and she has only talked about herself and her problems or intrests, without any

regard to finding out about you, it is time to eject. You are becoming one of her girlfriends or worse yet an

emotional tampon.

lilplay:

I'd recommend

unscented SOE first and Wagg-N second.

Wow thanks everybody for your

help i really can thank you guys enough. (BJF), i was just about to ask that question which one should i get, the

scented, or unsented version of SOE. and is there a differnce between the scented and unscented versions. oh yea how

many drops and where should i put them to get the best results.

Dang i still cant think you guys enough very

helpful info and if you would please continue to post you guys advice and other things.

SOE gelpacks are cheap enough

you could get both scented and unscented. $10 for 7 packs.

Yea, einstein gives good advice. The

gel packets are a great way of not spending a lot of money and having a product.

You get about 2 applications

per pack on average. I recommended unscented because the scented one smells nice, but in smaller amounts than what

you might apply (you might get some people itching their nose with too much) and the scent is also hard to mix

with.

ok well unsented SOE it is yea

gel packs or cheap so i guess i will get those and try them out. But on the unscented SOE it says (unisex) what does

that mean.

It means that male and female

can wear them. I think it mostly means that it doesn't have a masculine or feminine scent. Don't worry about

unscented SOE making you seem less manly. In the women's threads there's a girl that says wearing unscented SOE

makes her horny.

ok well

unsented SOE it is yea gel packs or cheap so i guess i will get those and try them out. But on the unscented SOE it

says (unisex) what does that mean.
    Unisex means that we can use it too not only the guys.. The results will

be the same no matter what gender you are.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein
    It means that

male and female can wear them. I think it mostly means that it doesn't have a masculine or feminine scent. Don't

worry about unscented SOE making you seem less manly. In the women's threads there's a girl that says wearing

unscented SOE makes her horny.
    Maybe that will maker hornier.. Because we all get horny if we are in the

mood. I haven't use my free gel packs.. (what have I been waiting on?)

Oh ok thats what unisex means

thanks. Well i also wear cologne I use avon cologne like Black Suede, and perceive i like the smell of them both.

But is it a good idea to mix colonge and pheromones. like wear should i apply the pheromones at and wear should i

put the cologne on thanks again everyone.

Oh ok thats

what unisex means thanks. Well i also wear cologne I use avon cologne like Black Suede, and perceive i like the

smell of them both. But is it a good idea to mix colonge and pheromones. like wear should i apply the pheromones at

and wear should i put the cologne on thanks again everyone.
    Have fun with the mones!

ooohhhh SOE makes her honier,

the honier the better. But if the unscented gel packs are used by both male and female. and it makes girls horny

does it make guys horny to for my sake i hope i dont when im wearing them. And also like i had stated earlier. is it

a good idea to mix colonge and pheromones. like where should i apply the pheromones at, and wear should i put the

cologne on.

(SweetBrenda) you got your free SOE unscented gel packs. whenever you put them on tell me if

they make you horny. I know im a freaky little boy, but naw for real though i just wanted to know if it does.

But

is it a good idea to mix colonge and pheromones. like wear should i apply the pheromones at and wear should i put

the cologne on thanks again everyone.
    Unscented doesn't mean that the products don't smell, but

there is no scent added to them. Unscented SOE doesn't smell too bad, haven't tried the gel yet though, but some

of the other products can smell kind of bad without a cover scent. So it's probably a good idea to wear your

favorite cologne with the unscented SOE.

Besides masking the smell, I read someone's theory in the archives

that a cologne put on top of the pheromone application points helps carry the mones to their target

too.

Application points are on the neck, behind the ears, on the wrists/forearms, the chest, basically places

pulse points where regular cologne is applied. A half pack of SOE gel can be rubbed on the chest and forearms.

Experiment, that's part of the fun.

(SweetBrenda) you got your free SOE unscented gel packs. whenever you put them on tell me if they

make you horny. I know im a freaky little boy, but naw for real though i just wanted to know if it

does.
    LOL,, yeah! sure I will keep ya' post it.

I just searched diffrent fourms

and found this in the suggestion section. It was the thread about half gel packs i think. And bruce had said and i

quote "yea maybe i should lessin the gel in the packs instead the % of the pheromones". Is it true that the gel

packs have lesser pheromones then the regular product.

lilplaya,

Nothing about the SOE

gel-packs has been changed since they were first released. I copied the following from an old post explaining why

there's a differnce in the concentration between the gel-packs and the bottle. Bottom line is that if you spend the

$49.95 for the 38 packs, you get almost the same quantity of pheros as you would in a bottle. There's just a lot

more carrier in the gels.

"The gel is way less concentrated than the roll-on because it's formulated to be

spread out over a wider application area.

But the bottom line is that if you buy the 38 pack of

gels or the 10mL bottle of oil for $49.95, you'll get virtually the same deal in

terms of dollars per milligram of pheros.

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.

html

The difference between $9.99/mg and $10.11/mg amounts to less than a buck for the @ 5mg purchase, and

the convenience of the gel packs is well worth it.
    But both forms of the product have their advantages."

Each

gel-pack contains .13mg of pheros in 1.5mL of gel.

Oscar

Oh yea i almost forgot about

(friendly1). I dont know how to put the box thingy around the the qustions but friendly here you

go.

(friendly1) Okay. First of all, we all probably end up telling someone about the pheromones. But once you

do that, people become skeptical and defensive. Most people can NOT smell the pheromones when there is a cover scent

involved. So, there really isn't any way for people to sniff out a pheromone signature. Some guys mention a "cat

piss" odor when they wear too much raw Androstenone. That is a rare issue.

Secondly, even with just a regular

cologne, you don't achieve anything by telling people you are wearing the cologne. They will notice it and they may

say something or not. It's like bragging. If you do something good, telling people you did it doesn't help. You

have to let them notice on their own.

(me) Ok maybe i over did it with that. i only told my dad which he

ordered it so he knew about it my mom which i told her, my grandma which she was over there at the time the order

came in, and my cousin which he was over there to thats about it. and what did you mean by. "Most people can NOT

smell the pheromones when there is a cover scent involved. So, there really isn't any way for people to sniff out a

pheromone signature. Some guys mention a "cat piss" odor when they wear too much raw Androstenone. That is a rare

issue". please explain about the not smelling the pheromones when theres a cover scent invold. and the cat piss odor

when they wear to much raw androstenone. how do androstenone go raw.

(friendly1) Do you hang with guys

who get a lot of attention from girls? Do you meet girls who pay a lot of attention to guys you don't hang

with?

(me) Man my compition is crazy. yea i hang with some guys who get alot of attention from girls. And

same to the other question i do meet girls who pay alot of attention to guys i dont hang with. but read ferther down

i have something to say though.

(friendly1) Okay. You undermined your confidence when you pointed out to

people that you were wearing cologne. You did even worse by telling people about the pheromones and asking them to

see if they could detect anything.

If you just take the plunge and wear a cologne (with or without

pheromones) without making a big deal about it, you are being confident. Period. End of lecture.

You just do

it. THAT is confidence.

(me) i should of been more specific , but like i said at the beganing i only told

some people im not that stupied to go out and tell everyone then everybody in my nebirhood and school would be

wearing them.

(friendly1)The clothes are not going to be the issue, then. In your age group, you should be

able to wear just about anything as long as it is clean and not ratty. But make sure you cooridinate your colors.

That will make a big difference.

If you don't bathe regularly, that could be part of the problem.

But

it sounds to me like you probably put a lot of effort into shooting yourself down. Your biggest problem is lack of

confidence.

I would say the best thing you can do is stop telling people what you are doing. You ever hear

how actions speak louder than words? Just do it. Don't talk about it.

(me) actually the clothes in my age

group is a big factor. every girl i talked to said they want a man with gear and not out of style old clothes. thats

not all they want just relating to the topic. as for me im always matching, i never go out in public looking ratty

or dusty. but like what i had said in my very first post im kinda overweight ok iam overweight. but what really gets

me is my man tites lol. see im about to go into some really depressing things right here. in most of my schools the

boys and girls really pay attention to your body parts and got teased alot really alot. at one of my schools they

called me tity man lol i know its funny but you trying going through school like that. and i dont wear any regular

t-shirts i wear heavy clothing to cover it up like dress shirts not reguler ones the style ones that button all the

way up but i dont wear them anymore really, and jerseys. everything i wear i dont think it looks right on because im

fat and also my man tits stick out, they are that noticable. i was looking into getting sugery done because i think

i have women tissue in them and had a doctor check them out when i got a check up he messed with them and pushed

down on them ect, to see if i had it and he said i had some tissue in them forgot what the name is called for that.

but no i forgot about scaring and what could happen under the knife. and plus my dad is like "yeah right like im

realling going to pay 5,000-10,000$ because you want to get them removed. and dont want to workout" lol cant blame

him. me at one of the schools i went to had a dress code wear you wear a plain white dress shirt and blue dress

pants oh my goodness that was hell for me. right now i dont really go outside i very rarely do. that why i do homw

schooling right now on the computer. i know its sad. but im trying to get fit and stock up pheromones before i do

start going back out side. maybe yall know about a workout plann for me. i dont lift weights anymore becuase i read

alot about the damages they do to you body in the future. yea i know by now yall like just exercise. i know just

lazy im planning on getting these workout tapes that seem really good by, well i dont know if i should say the name

that would be advertisement. overall i know its a sad life,depressing,and probley funny to others but its true. by

now yall probley like shut up im tired of hearing about your depressing life so i guess i will move on.

well

i guess thats about it for now thanks for all you guys help so far and ladies to.

Phero Pharaoh

First of all, to quote what

someone else posted, you can begin by clicking on the little QUOTE button in the bottom left-hand corner of their

message. To break up the text, you insert your own quote commands. They look like:

[ q u o t e ] Here is the

quoted text. [ / q u o t e ]

Just don't space out the characters, so it looks right:

Here is the

quoted text.
    I'll followup below.

lilplaya, I

can emphasize with you. I was called "titty boy" in school on occasion too. PE class was hell for me, I especially

hated the communal shower.

Now at 45 years old, I still am a bit overweight. I've had to take the initiative

to ask for dates on most occasions (as normal in this society) with varied success, but I have also been asked out

by attractive women, though not model material, when I was wearing mones. One thing that I think will help, besides

exercise and diet, is some kind of self improvement routine to get your self-esteem up. This could also help to

motive you to exercise more and watch your diet.

(Here I go again. ) I recommend looking into some sort of

a self-hypnosis, meditation, or visualization course. I had my first real breakthroughs about 10 years ago with

Marshal Sylver's Passion, Profit, and Power self-hypnosis series. He covers all basis, love and

relationships (Passion), making money (Profit), and self-esteem (Power). It's kind of expensive though, I think

around $100, but he also has a book out with the same title, though I myself found it more beneficial to learn

self-hypnosis from tapes than when I first tried it from books.

There is also material by a woman named

Shatki Gawain, who teaches "Creative Visualization," and has a book and guided meditation tape under that title. I

also recommend reading Wayne Dyer's books, especially Manifest Your Destiny, and his tape/CD, Meditations

for Manifesting : Morning and Evening Meditations to Literally Create Your Heart's Desire
    . You can also catch

his video presentations on PBS when they're begging for money, um, I mean having pledge drives. These are just a

couple of authors that offer titles in this area. There is also Nightingale-Conant, who offer a great array of self

improvement programs, but again, they're in the $60 - $100 range.

I realize that at 15, your funds are

limited. So my suggestion would be to check out your audio/video section of your local library. They often have

tapes and CDs of these types of subjects. You will also find Dyer's books there and probably Gawain's. Good places

to look for discounted tape sets would be at used music and book stores and also possibly on eBay.

I'm

wishing you the best, lilplaya!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information