Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Guru

Default Perception Arrived!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Wow, was that

ever fast shipping. Lucky day for me as we have a swapper's party to go tonight and I'll be able to test it for

everyone. The packaging is real nice, the bottles are nice, and the scent is the least detectable of any product

I've ordered so far. I've only had it for 5 mins now so if anyone has any questions I'll be around most of the

day and will check the forum from time to time. I won't be "testing" though till tonight as I put on some Chikara

and AE/m earlier this morning.

Bruce, never ever have I experienced such great customer service.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Cool! Keep us

updated! I don't expect mine until Monday evening as I opted for regular mail, so I'm eagerly awaiting any reports

before then. If it's at least as good as Chikara Bruce has another winner!

Well I got mine but the fragrance

leaked on the box and inside the package. Now I have to send it back which sucks.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Quote Originally Posted by jose
    Well I got mine but

the fragrance leaked on the box and inside the package. Now I have to send it back which sucks.
    Me too.

Got mine but the fragrance part of it leaked out completely. So let me get this straight:One part is just plain old

pheromones with no added fragrance whatsoever, which is the clear spray bottle with a see through body and the other

bottle, which has a total black body is only a fragrance with no pheremones? I didn't know that at all when I was

ordering it. Is this so or do both bottles contain some pheromones? If not I guess they did it this way so you can

mix this pheromone (in the clear spray bottle) with your other colognes and not have to worry about any fragrances

clashing because the clear bottle, while having all the pheromones, is fragrance free? Is this so or am I confused

or missing something?
    Happy

You are right in your assumption that

one is fragrance only, the other is pheromones only. How is the smell?

Guys with the leakers. Email me.

We'll work something out so you don't have to send the whole thing back.

Sorry about that,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Guru

Default none

I ordered two units and

both are fine. On one of the "fragrance" bottles I detect no smell at all - so, zero leakage; on the other

"fragrance" bottle I can smell the scent on the outside of the bottle but there's no indication at all of any

leakage.

BDC Concepts Chemo (BDC Concepts)'s Avatar

Also, if you have a

unit that leaked or is otherwise compromised please send an email to quality@bdcconcepts.com so that

we may track and correct any problems.

Thank you and be sure to give some feedback!

Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    You are right in your

assumption that one is fragrance only, the other is pheromones only. How is the smell?
    The fragrance

smells nice. One question, the one containing the Pheromones is it supposed to be half full? Looks like that might

have leaked also but I'm not sure.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Phero Guru

Default none

Jose, all of my bottles are

completely full, both the scent and the mone bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    Jose, all of my

bottles are completely full, both the scent and the mone bottles.
    Then it leaked, thanks Koolking. I

don't see 50 sprays coming out of that one that's why I asked.

Jose,

We'll send you another

whole set for free. Not to worry.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    Jose,

We'll send

you another whole set for free. Not to worry.

Bruce
    Thank you Bruce.

Stranger

Got my order of Perception today

(excellent, excellent service).

Criticisms:

-Fragrance bottle leaks a bit
    -Bottom case of pheremone not

attached - keeps coming apart when I try to open
    - Shipping plain bottles in padded envelopes is cool - but you

spent money on a nice packaging box to hold the bottles - which was completely smashed by shipping in said padded

envelope. I would spring for shipping boxes, or figure out a soft packaging option.

Impressions:

All I can say

so far (still early in the evening) is that I was getting stares/smiles inside of the grocery store. The cashier was

quite chatty, and yet pretty embarrased since my girl was right there. My girl also would not stop touching me the

whole time. In line, her nose was fastened to my neck like a coke freak snorting lines.

The fragrance is

EXCELLENT. Very, very appealing. I recognize something vaguely similar, but I will have to keep jogging my memory

until I can recall - but it is unique; sweet smelling but not feminine.

OK..just some initial feedback. More to

come as I experiment a bit.

Phero Guru

Default none

I really don't have as

much to report as I'd like to have. This was a new swinger party for us and the crowd was pretty much half our

age. I put on one spray of Perception to each lower arm and rubbed it in. Unlike what I initially stated, once it

was on me I really could smell it. Again, like with Chikara, Sue did not like the scent "too masculine". Well, I

had mighty strong impulses to add some SOE or AE or Chikara but for the sake of testing, left on the Perception as

is. There were about 10 other women there (poor turnout actually for this kind of thing), and as I said, much

younger than me which I don't care for in this type setting (I don't like to feel or act like a lech). Only one

woman there responded to me at all and it was a hit as she was 25 and pretty hot. I didn't make any move on her at

all, just talked - it was her 2nd swinger party and she wasn't quite ready for some of the steamier action anyways.

Now, a swinger party may not be the best place to test anyways as there are lots of smells of all sorts in the air.

Again, too, this was a young crowd and I'm 53 - pheromones or not, women that age need some sort of attraction and

older age usually isn't one of them (yes, there are exceptions but not as much as the young guy-older woman

scenario). So, at least for me, the jury is still out and tonight was not the success I had hoped it would be, but

I'll put the blame on the party/age differences. I will wear it again tomorrow in more normal everyday

situations.

On a brighter note, we did get the phone numbers of two couples there who said they would like

to see us again in a more personal setting.

A bit rambling but sorry, had a few beers and a J.

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    .......I put on

one spray of Perception to each lower arm and rubbed it in. Unlike what I initially stated, once it was on me I

really could smell it.........
    kk1,

I'm not as up on the formulational aspects of Perception as I

would like to be, but I'm wondering if your rubbing it in somehow compromised the intent of the product's

design.

Oscar

Koolking I had a question why

were mones to a swingers party isnt everyone there horny anyway?Not being mean just curious.

Phero Guru

Default none

Hi Platinum - well, good

question. Why wear mones to a swinger's party: Think of a school dance and 50 people standing around wondering

who to approach and then multiply that dilemna by 2 as it's generally all couples and you have to make some sort of

impression to get any action. Also, there will usually be 3-4 really hot women, 5-6 good lookers, 10-20 average

ones, and a whole bunch of really big, ugly, fat ones plus another bunch of just plain ordinary fat ones. I use the

mones in the hopes of landing in the lap of one of the better lookers but more importantly, if I do land one of the

sweeter ones, the mones on your chest and elsewhere work wonders in a sexual context (they tend to become fond of

you due to the mones) and they tend to want more of you at later meetings. I try to build for the future as being

seen with the good lookers only maximizes your chances that other good lookers will deem you desirable. Hope this

helps. By the way, I didn't fare too well last night, the crowd was half my age. And, not everyone who goes to a

swinger party is horny. Most are but some are not. I've gone to one or two in the past just to gauge the dynamics

of a certain party or, just to have a lot of beers and fun.

I got my perception today. No

major leaks. The pheromone atomizer was in perfect condition. The fragrance one was slimy under the cap, but full.

The scent is familiar, but I can't figure out what either. Smells good. Been on my skin for 10 minutes and

hasn't fully dried, but doesn't itch. Scent seems weaker, more subtle than most colognes I've got.

I love

the instructions, says everything that needs said. Has the answers to all the newbie questions. Hope they read it

before they post on here. Almost didn't notice them though, thought it was just part of the package to hold the

little atomizer.

Thanks for the feedback thus

far. Can't wait to hear more field results!

Thanks
    Matt

Phero Guru

Default none

today I sprayed (one each,

lower arm) the mones and the scent - I like the scent!! I did not wear any cover scent the other night at the

party, just went with the straight mones. Went to the supermarket and had two hits, woman in line (mid 30s,

attractive) ahead of me kept looking at me and smiling; deli lady (mid 40s) practically leapt over the counter, big

grin, we chatted briefly (not exactly my type but shaggable). She's also reacted well to other mones such as

Chikara and AE/m in the past. I did not rub it in this time but just spread it around a little.
    Last edited by koolking1; 08-02-2004 at 02:27 PM.

I got mine in the mail this

morning but didn't use it until about 2 minutes ago.

The large atomizer has something floating in it. There is a

piece of something translucent, maybe plastic wrap? If it were stretched out I am guessing its dimensions would

approximate 3/4"X3/16". It's kind of u-shaped and it floats near the surface of the liquid.

My impression of

the mechanics are that both atomizers deliver too large a dose. Maybe next time I can hold them farther away from

me. After priming the pump, both atomizers delivered a huge spritz that started dripping and running along my

forearms.

Here's my question: I know that if I use traditional pheromones I should apply them and let them dry

off prior to applying Perception, to minimize the dreaded flux factor. But does order of application make a

difference when applying Perception pheromones and Perception fragrance? I applied the pheromones and then the

fragrance since that is what the directions seemed to imply. And a cover scent would have to come after that which

it is covering. But would any harm have been done if the cover fragrance of Perception were applied prior to the

Perception pheromones?
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.

Quote Originally Posted by nonscents
    The

large atomizer has something floating in it. There is a piece of something translucent, maybe plastic wrap? If it

were stretched out I am guessing its dimensions would approximate 3/4"X3/16". It's kind of u-shaped and it floats

near the surface of the liquid.
    Floating??? Hmmm, can't even imagine what that is. I'd say, take

it out and let us know, cause that baffles me entirely. The odds off something getting into the bottle during

production are extremely rare. Please PM me and let me know what you find.

My

impression of the mechanics are that both atomizers deliver too large a dose. Maybe next time I can hold them

farther away from me. After priming the pump, both atomizers delivered a huge spritz that started dripping and

running along my forearms.
    We are finding that the gold release atomizers deliver quite a hefty dose

with one spray! . You can clearly just go with 1 spray or as you mentioned, back it up a bit. Part of the 2

spray recommendation took into consideration that when people spray, they usually don't get 100%

contact.

Here's my question: I know that if I use traditional pheromones I should

apply them and let them dry off prior to applying Perception, to minimize the dreaded flux factor. But does order of

application make a difference when applying Perception pheromones and Perception fragrance? I applied the pheromones

and then the fragrance since that is what the directions seemed to imply. And a cover scent would have to come after

that which it is covering. But would any harm have been done if the cover fragrance of Perception were applied prior

to the Perception pheromones?
    No, both the pheromone matrix and scented atomizers are water based

avoiding transdermal uptake. You can apply them however you'd like.

I am glad to see people are receving

some interesting reactions despite the gold release atomizer issues! The more we look at it as a company, the

happier we are that we separated the first release to guage feedback. Unfortunately, little did we know that there

was an issue with the gold trim atomizers. That being said, we still stand for what we always have, and that is to

deliver a quality product. We appreciate the feedback we are getting back so that we can correct ALL issues for the

Platinum release which is coming shortly. And on that note.... it seems like grocery stores are the places to look

for hits? hahaha, well...at least on this thread J/k

Phero Guru

Default none

yes Matt, grocery stores

are the best places, best in the daytime and not around 5PM - those women just got off work and are in a big hurry,

no time to smell anything!!! I like it when there's a line at the seafood counter as I know a good bit about

seafood and can "help" the other customers (well, only if they are female and at least somewhat attractive).

I also think the dosage is on the high side, one spray of perception is equal to about 2 sprays of Chikara

in volume.

Phero Dude

Perception arrived today!...no

leakage, full bottles, box is in good shape...Looks like a great product so far...

Phero Dude

Question: Is there going to be

any tweaking of the mone matrix formula itself between the Gold to the Platinum editions? Or are you just making

adjustments to the packaging and spray head?

Quote Originally Posted by metroman
    Question:

Is there going to be any tweaking of the mone matrix formula itself between the Gold to the Platinum editions? Or

are you just making adjustments to the packaging and spray head?
    Good question. When developing we

felt very confident about both the matrix and pheromone ratio based on our research and testing. We anticipate not

changing the "liquids", but clearly the atomizers will be altered. It is important that I note we obviously did not

blindly toss things together and hope for the best, but truely wanted to allow for and PROVIDE the ability to be a

dynamic business, catering to the needs of the pheromone community. This was the logic and intent behind an initial

physical separation of the product appearance (hence the ease of distinguishing) and thus proving to be an effective

tool as we recognize very much in just these few initial posts!

Just got my bottle I

have to say everything looks perfect. The fragrance which I thought I wasn't going to like, is so perfect, very

subtle not in your face at all. It reminds me of a super light version of "Acqua di gio" but with more vanilla. So

far I went to the store and got a few looks. I think perception is going to be a hit, along with its fragrance. Good

job guys at BDC.
    "Most women stop being attracted to a guy because he lets her know too early in the interaction that he likes her."
    ----Swinggcat

Mine came in today, no problems

whatsoever. Look forward to trying this one out.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Mailman *finally*

just stopped at my house and had the Perception package with him. The box was in pretty good shape for being packed

in an envelope. Still had square edges but the front and back had kind of formed double concave shapes. I think the

divider helped keep the box from completely crushing around the atomizers.

My first thought upon opening the

package was that I thought I could smell fragrance. The spray heads of both atomizers were damp. The fragrance level

starts about 1 inch from the the top of the glass jar with the sprayhead removed and the pheromone level is about

3/4 of an inch from the top of it's jar. Upon opening the directions, I found a small stain on the

paper.

Before I remembered there were directions included, I sprayed the pheromones on my arm. Being

sensitive to none, I didn't really smell that but thought it smelled like no pheromone product I've tried. It had

a strange, "mildew-like" scent to me. Only noticable when puting my nose right up to the application area, so it's

not offensive.

I like the cover scent. Like others stated, it's familiar to me but I can't place it. The

closest I can come right now is kind of a "clean" scent, like someone who just showered. With Chikara and Pheros

just about tied for my favorite scent, I would rate this a close second and above the Ralph Lauren Romance Silver I

bought right before Pheros was announced. (If only I knew then that there were to be so many good products to be

released here so close together, I would have waited on the RL Silver.) The fragrance rates in quality to those I

sampled in the department store at the time I bought the RL Silver. I also like the inclusion of the directions in

the package and think they are well written.

Again, just like Pheros and Chikara, I find myself repeatedly

smelling the application area.

I too, think the sprays are a little heavy, especially after getting use to

the delicate poof from Chikara's atomizer. I stopped using the 10ml atomizer I got here with a newbie's special a

few years ago because the spray was so big and forsake it for some 5ml atomizers I found through a link in the

archives. Even the 5ml spray with Perception seems bigger than those. My opinion may be tainted by Chikara's spray

though as I really like it's output. I do like the ease in removing the containers from their outer case. I have a

couple of 5ml atomizers I got with Realm sets that are sometimes difficult to open.

as I typed the above, I

noticed that the fragrance has blended a bit and a close sniff reveals the pheromone smell I described above. My dad

happens to be here right now and as I walked passed him to get a ruler to measure the airspace in the atomizers, he

coughed and I thought he muttered something. But he's sensitive to scents all together. We used to go round and

round when I was a teenage hippie about my burning incense, though he smoked back then, thus forcing the rest of the

family to breathe in his tobacco fumes. But I digress.

First impressions are good. I feel a bit of an uplift

wearing Perception. I like that in a pheromone product, unlike the apprehension, irritation, impatience, and

self-consciousness I often feel wearing a heavy none product. Though there aren't many women in my area at work to

try it on, I think I may wear one spray of each container to work tomorrow. Because of the way it makes me feel and

the fact I don't smell a heavy none content, I think it will be safe to do so.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information