Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Excellent feedback Iplayboy.

With the gold release, we noticed an increase in volume through the sprayhead. No harm with going w/ a double

spray, but unlike our platinum's (yes we have already started work based on the 2 days of feedback ) , we've

found the volume is exceeding .1mL. The platinum should have a more accurate metered delivery. Feel free to run

it, if you'd like, with 1 spray and adjust accordingly over time. Nonetheless, with a lighter none ratio and

consistant delivery rates (our proprietary matrix), we are running even less risk of OD. I'm very enthusiastic

about the uplift you noticed when applying as I have heard that from a few testers including myself! Credit where

it's due, Chikara had a very strong effect in this area when I first started using it. Overall, we couldn't be

pleased more to hear people having a good time thus far using Perception. Here's to the Love-Scent

community!

Thanks
    Matt

(Bruce, I've already emailed you

about this).

Got my Perception today. The entire bottle of scent leaked into the packaging (the bottle was

completely empty). The phero bottle was maybe 4/5ths full. The instructions and box were soaked and ruined.

Interesting, with that much of the scent in the packaging, I would have expected it to really stink, but the scent

wasn't that strong. Perhaps the scent is heat-activated?

I put 1/2 a spray on my arm. It smells fairly

strongly. I get the "mildew-like" impression too. Does it smell like that when you make it? Alcohol serves as a

preservative in perfume... I put on some Curve a couple of inches away to cover the smell.

Time-release is good

- it's been a couple of hours and the pheros smell (close to) the same as when I put them on.

I've had fairly

bad luck with that sort of atomizer in the past - they tend to vibrate loose even in my pocket. I'm not surprised

they are leaking in the mail.

-Bass

I have a opportunity to use this

tomorrow on a blind date situation, will keep you posted. Someone mentioned this before but boxes would be better

than packages for sending Perception through the mail, sounds like a good suggestion to me to avoid leakage.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jose
    I have a

opportunity to use this tomorrow on a blind date situation, will keep you posted. Someone mentioned this before but

boxes would be better than packages for sending Perception through the mail, sounds like a good suggestion to mean

to avoid leakage.
    Hey Jose!good luck on the blind date.
    btw is so nice to see you aeound

the forum again!
    xxx
    Brenda

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BassMan
    Interesting, with that much of the scent in the packaging, I would have expected it to really

stink, but the scent wasn't that strong. Perhaps the scent is heat-activated?
    -Bass

I did my

trial spray last night around 6PM. Getting ready for work around 3:30 AM this morning, I smelled my arm before

washing and noticed that the scent was still there and still smelled good.

Before dressing, I did about a

spray and a half of the pheromone on my chest (the first spray was kind of half-assed) and rubbed it around with my

forearms. I then Applied one spray of the cologne, thought I couldn't smell anything, then added more to the chest

and one to the arms, think it was a total of four sprays of the cologne. Still didn't smell much.

Driving in

my car with the A/C on to work, I started to notice the scent of the cologne. Sitting here now, at about 9:43 AM, I

can really smell it coming off my chest. My concern now is that I'm "too much cologne man."

Not much to

report yet on reactions. Been a slow day and haven't interacted with many people. I still feel an uplift wearing it

and seem talkative when given the opportunity. Only female I've encountered is an older woman who's friendly to me

anyway. When she passed me first thing this morning, she turned her head away from me when greeting me. A

couple of minutes later, we were at the coffee area at the same time, I was leaving as she arrived. She had a

saddish smile but I didn't notice anything really different. I attributed the sad smile to her son having health

problems. She was away last week to take him to doctors in San Deigo.

My main concern about the cologne is

that it will run out much sooner than the pheromone spray will. I would like to see a refill bottle of just the

cologne offered for sale apart from the Perception kit.

Just waiting for my

perception order.... damn miltary mail taking so long.

Adams

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    Driving in my car with the A/C on to work, I started to notice the scent of the

cologne. Sitting here now, at about 9:43 AM, I can really smell it coming off my chest. My concern now is that I'm

"too much cologne man.".
    LOL! You all aren't used to water based fragrance products hahahah. Yes,

they don't tend to blow you away like a traditional ethanol fragrance as soon as you spray it, so after a fun laugh

(well at least I did), everyone can learn from InternationalPlayboy

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    My

main concern about the cologne is that it will run out much sooner than the pheromone spray will. I would like to

see a refill bottle of just the cologne offered for sale apart from the Perception kit.
    If you use

Perception fragrance every time you apply the pheromone mix, you will surely run out of the fragrance faster. We

lessened the amount of the fragrance to cater to the crowd that likes to mix things up with scents, prefers their

own fragrance, or simply, doesn't like ours. The separation of the two atomizers was clearly to allow pheromone

dosing to be independent of a fragrance. If there is enough interest and people are really fond of the fragrance

(ie - almost always using it with the pheromone atomizer), we will definitely take that into consideration and come

up with something accordingly!

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by BDC_Concepts
    LOL! You all aren't used to water based fragrance products hahahah. Yes, they don't tend to

blow you away like a traditional ethanol fragrance as soon as you spray it, so after a fun laugh (well at least I

did), everyone can learn from InternationalPlayboy
    Glad to give you a laugh.

If you use Perception fragrance every time you apply the pheromone mix, you will surely run

out of the fragrance faster. We lessened the amount of the fragrance to cater to the crowd that likes to mix things

up with scents, prefers their own fragrance, or simply, doesn't like ours. The separation of the two atomizers was

clearly to allow pheromone dosing to be independent of a fragrance. If there is enough interest and people are

really fond of the fragrance (ie - almost always using it with the pheromone atomizer), we will definitely take that

into consideration and come up with something accordingly!

Thanks again
    I understand and

appreciate the logic behind the two atomizers. I like the option of using a different scent with the product and

have opted for unscented versions of most of the stuff I've bought here in the past. It's just since I decided I

like the fragrance, I saw that I could use it up a bit quicker than I expected, so I thought I'd throw the

suggestion out there.

If

you use Perception fragrance every time you apply the pheromone mix, you will surely run out of the fragrance

faster. We lessened the amount of the fragrance to cater to the crowd that likes to mix things up with scents,

prefers their own fragrance, or simply, doesn't like ours. The separation of the two atomizers was clearly to allow

pheromone dosing to be independent of a fragrance. If there is enough interest and people are really fond of the

fragrance (ie - almost always using it with the pheromone atomizer), we will definitely take that into consideration

and come up with something accordingly!

Thanks again
    Like I said before I didn't think I was going

to like the scent at all. When I finally spray it on I was amazed. Is probably the best scent for anyone who

doesn't really like cologne but like to smell good. I would definitely buy the fragrance alone. As for the

pheromones effects on me, I am noticing a uplift feeling when wearing it.
    "Most women stop being attracted to a guy because he lets her know too early in the interaction that he likes her."
    ----Swinggcat

Phero Guru

Default none

put some on again today

with the cover scent (one spray of each to the lower arms and gently spread out a bit). I then added one drop each

side on top of that of NPA and gently worked that in too. I went to do my daily shopping at the usual grocery store

and again was greeted enthusiastically by the "deli lady". All smiles again, just so happy to see me. I didn't

get any other action but it was slow and few people in the store. Sue, my girlfriend, got home and she started

cleaning house and I went out to BBQ some fish. When we were both done we sat down to eat, normal conversation,

normal everything for that matter, but afterwards we watched TV a bit but she wasn't looking at the TV, she just

kept looking at me for the longest time, trancelike. After a while she stopped and then went to listen to some

music. She was definitely in some kind of "state". She later mentioned to me that she felt like she was losing

her sex drive except for me. She's getting older I suppose or the mones are getting to her.

Stranger

This stuff rocks!
    I received

my Perception on Monday and it arrived fine. No leakage or anything. I work in retail management and was scheduled

to work some overtime at another store on Wednesday so I decided to test it out. I sprayed one of each (mones and

fragrance) on my chest and rubbed it in with the inside of my wrists. The staff was extra friendly and helpful,

especially the girls. The guys seemed to give me a lot of respect, like I was the alpha male or something, and I

wasn’t even supervising them. Very weird. Even the male customers that I helped were extra nice even though they

were obviously frustrated when they first approached me for assistance. One guy even gave me a tip!

Now for the

good part. One girl that I was helping (7/10) who I could tell was having a bad day, started flirting with me out of

the blue. After I cracked a few jokes with her and made her laugh I asked for her number (totally out of character

for me) and she gave it to me without hesitation! (yeah) Then when I got to my store later that evening for the

night shift a young cutie in a mini skirt came in on her way to the club. As I was helping her I commented on how

good she smelled and she laughed and said that she was thinking the same thing about me. Since I was having a good

day I asked for her number too and sure enough she wrote it down without hesitation.

I’m 35 years old, 5’9,

average build and these girls are in their early to mid twenties. I’ve used mones on and off for a few years but

never with this kind of response. Perception seems to give me a nice boost of confidence too when I’m wearing it.

And the scent lasts a long time. I applied it over 12 hours ago and can still smell it on my wrists. This stuff

rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1ndc
    This stuff

rocks!
    I received my Perception on Monday and it arrived fine. No leakage or anything. I work in retail

management and was scheduled to work some overtime at another store on Wednesday so I decided to test it out. I

sprayed one of each (mones and fragrance) on my chest and rubbed it in with the inside of my wrists. The staff was

extra friendly and helpful, especially the girls. The guys seemed to give me a lot of respect, like I was the alpha

male or something, and I wasn’t even supervising them. Very weird. Even the male customers that I helped were extra

nice even though they were obviously frustrated when they first approached me for assistance. One guy even gave me a

tip!

Now for the good part. One girl that I was helping (7/10) who I could tell was having a bad day,

started flirting with me out of the blue. After I cracked a few jokes with her and made her laugh I asked for her

number (totally out of character for me) and she gave it to me without hesitation! (yeah) Then when I got to my

store later that evening for the night shift a young cutie in a mini skirt came in on her way to the club. As I was

helping her I commented on how good she smelled and she laughed and said that she was thinking the same thing about

me. Since I was having a good day I asked for her number too and sure enough she wrote it down without

hesitation.

I’m 35 years old, 5’9, average build and these girls are in their early to mid twenties. I’ve

used mones on and off for a few years but never with this kind of response. Perception seems to give me a nice boost

of confidence too when I’m wearing it. And the scent lasts a long time. I applied it over 12 hours ago and can still

smell it on my wrists. This stuff rocks!
    Awesome feedback!! Gotta love that extended release! We

wish the best of luck with the new number! Call her up, wear some Perception and let us know what happens if you

can get her to go out.

Thanks

A couple I know wanted to set me up

with one of their friends and from their description she sounded interesting. So I called her up and we decided to

meet at a restaurant/bar. Good-looking girl nice figure. She did seem kind of nervous at first, but I said a few

things that made her laugh and kept it light. There was no DITHL or a obvious sexual hit but I felt Perception was

working. One strange event I noticed, the waitress kept coming over every 15 minutes or so(or at least it felt like

it) asking if we were ok or wanted anything else. It was a short date because she had to work that evening so I

walked her to her car and that was it. I received an email this morning saying she had a good time and if I wanted

to do something this weekend. I wore two sprays of Perception on the neck, applied it one-hour before meeting her.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Got my Perception

today. The entire bottle of scent leaked into the packaging (the bottle was completely empty). The phero bottle was

maybe 4/5ths full. The instructions and box were soaked and ruined.

I put 1/2 a spray on my arm. It smells

fairly strongly. I get the "mildew-like" impression too. Does it smell like that when you make it?

-Bass
    Couple of updates, as I had a little time to play around:

The scent atomizer leaked because

the threads are stripped and it won't tighten completely - it just keeps turning and turning. I've had more than a

few of these atomizers with this problem.

As I suspected, the mildewy smell of the initial spray of the phero

atomizer was from material in the spray head that had soured. I dumped the contents of the pheros atomizer into a 2

dram bottle, as I didn't trust the atomizer with $50 worth of pheros after the other one leaked so badly. I've

been dabbing. The remaining phero mix has pretty much the smell one would expect of its components, and the mildewy

smell isn't there.

- Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

The spray head on my pheromone

atomizer is a little funny. Acts like the shaft is kinda bent. If I put my finger in the middle to press down, it

jams up. If I put my finger on the right side, it goes down and sprays fine.

Phero Pro

Just got mine in today and I

plan on using it tonight at the dance. The fragarence atomizer is leaking a bit, the other one is fine.

I'm a whopper!

I want to order perception

so badly but I am afraid of getting a leaker. Maybe by putting tape around the bottles to keep the gizmo from

unscrewing would help get the product to its destination safer. just a thought.

Couple of updates,

as I had a little time to play around:
    - Bass
    Perception Redux --

Do I _always_ have to get the bad

one??

After emailing Bruce about the leak problem, he immediately sent out another set. I got it (here in

Florida) the next day!

Bruce, you are awesome!

Unfortunately, the pheromone atomizer was empty. The package

was soaked. The head wasn't screwed on the bottle. Must have come loose in shipment.

- Bass

Phero Guru

Default none

Bruce, whoever said being

in busines was gonna be easy.

Journeyman

got a feeling that dried chikara

covered with 2 sprays of perception without scent might be a definite winner. Can't wait.

Gents,

My Perception arrived

yesterday. Given the stories of leakage I sniffed the mailer as soon as I slit it open. No smell of pheromones or

fragrance. The box was encircled with bubble-wrap, and it was in nearly perfect condition. Just the slightest dimple

on one corner of the bottom of the box. Opened the box and again, no detectable smell of either component.

Instruction sheet was dry, un-stained, and virtually scent-free.

I removed the larger (phero) atomizer and

pulled off both sections of its outer casing. No moisture in either the lid or the bottom sleeve. Just the slightest

nuance of phero scent in the lid.
    Inverting the atomizer to check the level, I see that there's only a little

less than 1/4 inch (@.5 cm) of air in there. Knowing this type of atomizer I'll assume that this means that it's

full or very close to it, and having had experience with them in the past I decide NOT to unscrew the spray head

from the vial. This often begins the stripping of the threads, thus hastening the atomizer's demise.

Unlike the

phero atomizer which seems to have fared very well in transit, the fragrance vessel has some liquid in the bottom

sleeve and on the vial. There is a little more than 3/8 inch (@ 1 cm) of air showing in the vial when inverted,

leading me to estimate that perhaps as much as .5mL had seeped out, maybe a bit less.
    Since it's been at least

90% efficient in holding its contents in transit, even when laying on its side, I again decide against removing the

spray head in order to maintain the threads' integrity.

Both spray heads behaved almost identically when

tested.
    First spray: A few tiny droplets.
    Second spray: A straight "stream" of liquid.
    Third spray: A healthy

sized*, nicely atomized spray. (In the case of the 10mL, similar in volume I would estimate, to the amount delivered

by a TE sprayer.)

* By "healthy sized" I mean HUGE!
    Perception's 10mL atomizer compares almost exactly in all

visible aspects to the one that comes with the P10 package. That one is designed to deliver 65 sprays per 10 mL of

contents. That's about .15mL per spray of delivered product. IF that IS how much Perception's atomizer is

delivering, two sprays would amount to an A-None overdose of .03mg. I'm hoping that's not the case here.

It

might be a good idea for someone who has removed their Perception from a leaky atomizer to test to see just how many

sprays the thing will dispense when filled with 10mL of water. Any volunteers?

Oscar

Mixed just a average spray of

Perception unscented on the top of the chest with two and a half "rolls from a roll on top" of scented SOE on ears

and hair around ears. Got very good results. At the book store a group of young girls (too young to think about,

like 16) pretended to look at paintings right above my table for like 3 or 4 minutes and chatted it up like right

above me so I could look up and say something to one of them. It was Sooooo obvious. Then cashier at Giant Eagle

started talking and talking and talking and asked my age and where I was from. She was leaning into me. Could tell

she was interested but I wasn't in her (isn't that always how it is lol, damn) and she was 36. I spayed Perception

on my index finger and then rubbed it into my chest. Is that ok to do? Do you still get the same effect as a spray

on the chest? You must cause it worked for me. I know it may seem I could possibly be reading into some things but

if you would of been there you would of been able to see it plain as day. The Book Store and all night Supermarket

were the only places I went all day or I may have gotten more.
    I Thought I should report my day. Anyone eles

having perception success? and what were the hits like? My hits seemed to attach them to you or draw them close to

me. Kinda sexual, kinda in sink, real talkative but not so much happy/laughy talkative as with straight SOE.

Happy

As I suspected, the mildewy smell of the initial spray of the phero atomizer was from material in the spray head

that had soured. I dumped the contents of the pheros atomizer into a 2 dram bottle, as I didn't trust the atomizer

with $50 worth of pheros after the other one leaked so badly. I've been dabbing. The remaining phero mix has pretty

much the smell one would expect of its components, and the mildewy smell isn't there.

-

Bass
    I haven't noticed any more "mildew" after the first day or two of usage. The spray from the

large atomizer now smells like a more traditional unscented pheromone product to me, so you may have been

right.

Not much to report yet. I live in such a backwater town that I sometimes think that except for the

feeling of well being I get from wearing mones, heavy none products excepted, that it's a waste of inventory to

wear them around here. Friday, there was a little bit of reaction though. I did two sprays (first was a 'starter'

spray) of the big atomizer on my chest and dabs behind each ear and on the wrist, followed by a spray from the

fragrance atomizer on the chest and dabs where I dabbed the pheromones.

At the bookstore, there was one woman

who walked between me and the book shelves I was looking at a couple of times. At the Starbucks area while I was

waiting for my order, she again walked between me and the counter to make an order, while excusing herself for going

in through the end of the line instead of the start. She then turned and looked at me as I had kind of ignored her

as she passed.

Today, I'm wearing the pheromone product with Ralph Lauren Silver Romance as I can see a

noticable depletion of the fluid level in the small Perception fragrance atomizer each time I use it. I like the

scent a lot and don't want to use it all up so quickly.

To make a quick response,

the "mildew" type of smell is due to the polymer as it relates to our unique water based formula. After the product

is applied and dries on the skin, the scent will be distinctly pheromones. Personally, I can't detect the scent of

mildew myself (even after checking 10 bottles here and looking for variation). This is probably to say your

olfactory system is better than mine , but nothing to fear, the smell is that of the product doing its work and

will not be detected by others as it becomes dry on the skin quite rapidly.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BDC_Concepts
    but nothing to

fear, the smell is that of the product doing its work and will not be detected by others as it becomes dry on the

skin quite rapidly.
    Ok, then. 3-luck charm: Bruce sent me yet another package. This one came in fine -

no detectable leakage from the pheros, only a very slight leakage from the scent, not even enough to wet the box.

I had a bit more time than sense tonight - and a couple of extra atomizers, so I measured spray volume. This is

for tap water - I assume the difference in physical properties caused by the polymer will result in some small but

measurable difference...

10 ml as measured by my Cheap Plastic Syringe (tm) fills the large atomizer to just

where the top of the meniscus touches the shoulder of the bottle.

I did three trials and got 82, 80, and 82

sprays for 10 ml. Repeatable little bugger. If we average that, we get 0.123 ml/spray - a bit heavier than planned,

but I think we've all noticed that.

That works out to about 0.025 nol, 0.0125 none, 0.0125 rone per spray

(rounding to something that's easy to remember).

It feels stronger than that, BTW. Perhaps because of the

water-based formulation? I'm going to squirt enough on to get 20ug of none on me tomorrow and wear it to work.

Should be interesting.

-Bass

Phero Enthusiast

Just wanted to add that I

got perception with no leakage problems.

The smell is interesting. I just discovered the inside panel has

instructions :-)

Apparently I've been applying the scent and not the pheromone filled container, for some

reason I had them reversed.

Will be out tonight with a lady friend (this time actually using the mones) and

we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdeanmartin
    Just

wanted to add that I got perception with no leakage problems.

The smell is interesting. I just discovered the

inside panel has instructions :-)

Apparently I've been applying the scent and not the pheromone filled

container, for some reason I had them reversed.

Will be out tonight with a lady friend (this time actually

using the mones) and we'll see what happens.
    Thanks for the feedback. Hmm, you were using one

atomizer and not the other? I thought that everyone was aware of the instructions but maybe its a good idea for us

in the future to point that out on the outside of the box. That way there won't be any future confusion.

How does Perception compare to

Chikara? Do they give the same results or is one better at sexual hits?

THey are different products with

different pheromones. Apples and oranges.

Stranger

I tried to read all the

above posts, but if I missed this question its ok to bludgeon me.

I got my Perception in the mail today in

perfect condition(thanks guys) and I'm really stoked. The only question I have it, since one bottle it just

cologne.. do I have to use it? I normally get comments if I decide to wear my normal cologne and wouldn't see a

real reason to change it if I didn't have to. I just wasn't sure if they had to go together or not.

Thanks

in advance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information