Close

Default My first Chikara hit report. WOOO!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm

addicted to Chikara. I love the smell, and I get many more blatant hits than any other pheromone product I've ever

used.

I work at a drug store in which 80% of all shoppers are women. So it's a great environment for

pheromones. Let me start by telling you about my most blatant hit. Last Saturday I was stuck running the register

all day. A woman (probably about 45 or 50) walked up to the register. As soon as she approached me, she looked into

my eyes with a look on her face like she wanted to have me for lunch. She kept her gaze on me the ENTIRE time I was

ringing her up. Once I handed her the receipt and said "Have a nice day!", she flat-out says "You are so

wonderful!!!" Everyone around me just turned around and stared at me. I was a little uncomforable with this, as I'm

19 and I really don't enjoy 50 year old women hitting on me. But it was definitly a Chikara hit. You should have

seen it.

There's a new girl who started working in the pharmacy a couple months ago. I'd say she's easily

a 7.5. Everytime I walk by her, she comes running over to me and starts talking to me. Now this is about 5 or 6

times a day. So I wouldn't consider it to be just friendly behaviour. I don't even have to look at the girl. She

gets mad at me if I don't notice her right away. She's also always complimenting me. There are two problems. She

has a boyfriend. And she's extremely annoying. Definitly not my type. But she's got a great body. I know I won't

attempt to get involved with her (Espically because of the boyfriend) but she's definitly heavily influenced by the

pheromones.

Constant hits include:

1.) Sexy smiles from all kinds of women

2.) If I'm standing

in line at a register, sometimes women will turn around, look me up and down, then smile and turn back

around.

3.) Lots of respect from other guys. I'll never forget the first time I wore Chikara. Some guy

needed helping find a specific battery for his watch. I discovered that we were actually out of stock on that

particular battery. So I told him and he treated me like I had just given him $1000. He probably thanked me for my

help about 5 times in 3 sentences. And he was looking at me like I was the President of United States. The respect

was that clear.

Bottom line.... Chikara is great stuff. Bruce, you have a customer for life! Just keep

making it and I'll keep buying!

For those of you who are curious. I wouldn't consider myself to be

attractive by any means. I'm not the ugliest person in the world, but I desperately have to work on my body. I

NEVER got these kinds of reactions from women before I started using pheromones. It's not that I didn't notice

them. I just didn't them! I wish I knew about pheromones in high school.

I've been using the same mix for

the past 3 weeks. As I'm getting better results than I have ever had before.

2 dabs of TE (1 on each

wrist.)
    4 sprays of Chikara (1 on each wrist to cover the TE, 1 on front of neck, 1 on back of neck.) I then rub

my wrists together.

Sorry my report is so long. But I've been holding out on you guys. So I wanted to type

up a hit report.

Stranger
    In room, In a house, In a suburb, In a City, In a Country in the world.

She has a boyfriend? Dude,

so what, women with boyfriends are still available. Make that first few words, "She had a boyfriend.
    The question

is, do you want to seduce women or do you want to date women?
    There's a big difference there, have a think about

it. One line and one line only, "Excuse me, Forgive the interuption i just wanted to tell you that you look absoulty

beautiful, and I wanted to get to know you more" Check out Ross Jeffries dude, his straight forward and no bs, his

techniques work in seduction. But don't take my word for it.

On the pheromone talk, i ordered chikara and

alter ego they are coming soon, for I have not received that. I hope i get as much as good results you

did.

Peace out man, that's the best detailed hit report i've seen.

Good Luck for the future

wore 2 sprays of chikara

today, can't say i'm not to satisfied i mean it felt about the same, with the same usuall looks i always get

nothing out of the ordinary. I'll try 3 sprays 2morrow anyone think thats ODing? BTW these sprays are TINY maybe 3

sprays= 1 big spray in my opion

Phero Pharaoh

Boyfriends are expendable.

Just because one guy is in with a girl today doesn't mean he always will be. Let the girl decide who she wants.

You decide who you want. Simple as that.

Remember, when YOU are the boyfriend, you could be history long before

you know it.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Remember,

when YOU are the boyfriend, you could be history long before you know it.
    Would you like it to happen to

you if you really loved the girl?
    I guess not... everything is fine as long as you are not the "victim"...

Can't be like that!

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    Would you

like it to happen to you if you really loved the girl?
    I guess not... everything is fine as long as you are

not the "victim"...
    Can't be like that!
    Competing for a girl's love is not about being

honorable toward your competition. It's about showing her you are the man she wants to be with.

A lot of guys

waste years of their lives believing that girls with boyfriends are off-limits. SOME girls are not interested in

anyone other than their boyfriends. Many get to a point where they trade in the boyfriend for a new model. They

keep repeating the process until they find a man they want to marry (or keep).

It's not a perfect process, but

that is the way we are doing things in America these days. From what I hear, that is the way it happens in some

other parts of the world, too.

The sooner you guys understand this and accept it, the more empowered you will

be.

Phero Guru

Default none

if a woman is interested in

you, she's fair game no matter her status.

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    if a woman is

interested in you, she's fair game no matter her status.
    I agree. Society tries to pin us all down but,

inside everyone of us is free.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

While that's a nice

philosophy, it has a few problems in real life. Since I am not bullet proof, don't like watching over my shoulder

all the time and prefer to avoid violent confrontations, I have always avoided attached females.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pharaoh

I have never been attacked by a

jealous man. Conventional wisdom does say stay away from the wives and girlfriends of police officers.

Your

mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    While that's a

nice philosophy, it has a few problems in real life. Since I am not bullet proof, don't like watching over my

shoulder all the time and prefer to avoid violent confrontations, I have always avoided attached females.

I have never been attacked by a jealous man. Conventional wisdom does say stay away from the

wives and girlfriends of police officers.
    Hehe, I'll take ma chances, thanks!
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Stranger

What comes around goes around.

If a chick's got a man, forget about it. It's not worth it. There's so many single hot chicks running around

America why bother with the ones with boyfriends or husbands. I haven't tried Chikara but it sounds like hits I

used to get with JB1. With so many women open to you (certainly more so than before) I don't even bother. I

haven't even used pheros in a while but when I did I had the same mentality. Treat everyone right. This has always

worked for me. And if she doesn't show respect for her current man eventually she won't show it for you. It's a

Jerry Springer show waiting to happen.

-Atomic One

I have never

been attacked by a jealous man. Conventional wisdom does say stay away from the wives and girlfriends of police

officers.
    Your mileage may vary.
    Texas, as you should know, is a concealed carry state. It doesn't matter

much if they are police officers or not. Just 'cause it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it can't or won't.

An old friend was once the guy messing with married women, it was a habit of his. One husband didn't take it so

well. My friend came out of it ok only through plain, dumb luck. Why take the risk with so many single ladies out

there. I can take care of myself fairly well but don't like worrying about who may come out of a dark corner

looking for me and what type weapon they might choose.

I've been the guy on the wrong end of that deal and it

sucks. Wouldn't ever consider doing something that nasty to somebody else.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Different people have different

priorities. Some guys believe in a code in respecting one another as men; others purely believe that it is all

about getting the girl.

Id have to agree with Belgareth

and Atomicboy on this one. There isn't any reason to intentionally get a girl who has a man already. A) America is

a big big ocean B) some men are extremely extremely possessive and jealous and might just snap and learn where you

live and what not C) most importantly im a believer in trends in that if a girl or guy for that matter is willing to

cheat on whoever she or he is with right now then what makes you think they won't do it again...just because she or

he says that it won't happen again--Id be willing to bet thats the same conversation that she or he had with the

guy or girl when they first started dating (probably while she or he was already in another relationship). Ive just

seen this happen too many times to my friends and myself.

Its just not worth the aggravation and trouble of

having to worry about whether or not your going to get caught and whether or not she is going to cheat on you.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Texas, as you

should know, is a concealed carry state. It doesn't matter much if they are police officers or not. Just 'cause it

hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it can't or won't.
    We can live our lives in fear, or we can live our

lives. I am not worried about whether the next guy who pulls up beside me is going to whip out a shotgun and try to

blow me away.

For the record, I stay away from the married women. But I don't stay away from the girls with

boyfriends. If they want to spend time with me, they are no man's property, and I am not going to treat them like

they are.

Throughout the United States, MOST GIRLS HAVE A GUY. A boyfriend, a fiance, a husband, or someone

who is on the verge of becoming the boyfriend.

That doesn't mean they are all off limits. Over half of all

marriages in this country end in divorce. Probably 4 out of 5 relationships (if not more) end at some point.

So, for the guys who want to wait until a girl is free, yes, there is a regular turnover. But women don't

wait.

So why should we? If she hasn't made a commitment to a man yet, she is fair game in my book. After all,

as long as I am not married or engaged, I am fair game in hers.

My judgement has faltered in my

latter years and my last two girlfriends were married. Although some say "all is fair in war and love," I can atest

that a relationship with a "taken" woman is a rough road and sure to land you in the ditch sooner or later. There is

a certain thrill to sneaking around and tasting forbitten fruit, but you must have a strong heart to weather the

emotional upheaval that surely ensues.

Now stealing another guy's girlfriend isn't the same class as

stealing his wife. Hmm, I recall getting knocked around once for that. Luckily the guy was so drunk he had a hard

time landing a punch. Nevertheless women aren't property and exercise freewill. Many are treading water with a

slacker and waiting for the big kahuna to save them. So in a sense they aren't cheating. They're merely upgrading

their man.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Now stealing

another guy's girlfriend isn't the same class as stealing his wife...
    You guys are way overcomplicating

things. You cannot "steal" someone's girlfriend. Technbically, you cannot "steal" a wife.

Women have two kinds

of relationships with men: committed and uncommitted. A woman in a committed relationship MAY decide to leave it for

any number of reasons. A woman may be in a committed relationship if she DOES have a boyfriend -- but many are not

that committed to their boyfriends.

Men do stupid things because of women all the time. Some men get jealous and

attack other guys. Some men back off and avoid a woman who is ready to trade up.

It ain't no big deal.

But

a lot of boyrfriends are non-existent excuses that women hand to guys who are coming on to them. And many boyfriends

are just placeholders. And many boyfriends are former Mister Rights who have screwed up one time too many.

If

she is committed to her man -- regardless of whether she is married or just his girlfriend -- you DON'T have a

chance with her anyway.

And if she doesn't have a boyfriend or husband, there is still NO guarantee she isn't

being stalked by some psychotic whack-job with a shotgun who will blow you away as soon as he learns about you.

Frankly, I have run into and read about more psychotic whack jobs who have no women in their lives than I ever

have jealous husbands or boyfriends.

Just be a good man with class. If a woman expresses interest in you, and

you are interested in her, get to know her. Don't agonize over whether she has a boyfriend. She'll make up her own

mind eventually. You cannot do that for her anyway.

...Nevertheless women aren't property and exercise

freewill. Many are treading water with a slacker and waiting for the big kahuna to save them. So in a sense they

aren't cheating. They're merely upgrading their man.
    Amen.

Enlightened One

the modern thinking needs to be

applied - its not the husbands fault if the wife cheats on the husband he has 2 choices according to law (doesnt

include violence) he can accept it and get dr phils marriage counselling or b) divorce is an option.

When

women cheat they know the risks - they just aint some blind animal without any awareness what they are doing by

their husbands standards could be wrong

Women go in to full well knowing if they get caught sheet hits the

fans.

If she cheats on her husband if she gets with you the same risks are there - even the tendancy to cheat

is genetic apparently according to latest studies - therefore you know if she cheats with you there is a higher %

chance she will do it on you.

If you are going to set out on married women
    a) make sure no one is

following
    b) dont tell her anything more than youre first name
    c) use protection (no kiddies

afterwards)]
    d) do it out of youre normal town or city - that way less traceable
    e) make it a one night

stand

That should cover all bases anyway

Me personally i prefer single women - much less hassle

usually no other whackjobs or cockballing - unless she is playing me for a fool by being with someone else in which

case i have dumped em quick smart

To each his own though.

We can live

our lives in fear, or we can live our lives. I am not worried about whether the next guy who pulls up beside me is

going to whip out a shotgun and try to blow me away.

For the record, I stay away from the married women. But I

don't stay away from the girls with boyfriends. If they want to spend time with me, they are no man's property,

and I am not going to treat them like they are.
    If you'll read what I said, I was only commenting

on married women. There's also a big difference between reasonable caution and living in fear. I don't go out of

my way to get into situations where I might have to use violence. There's also the matter of personal ethics but

that is subjective.

Thomas Jefferson

Married, engaged, girlfriends or

fbuddy, whatever...just remember it takes two to tango. Women aren't thick, they know what they are doing. We are

not a monogamous species, so why pretend we are for the "good" of society? Let's move on, our emotions are stuck

in the dark ages.

I have been with quite a few

married or otherwise supposedly attached women. Among the judgements I make when meeting them is whether they are

the sort to have chosen a vulgar violent man, and would not want to be with them for many reasons if that was the

case.
    As complicated as being with a married (or equivalent) woman can be, they are often the ones who are better

quality and interested in being in a relationship. Once one gets past adolescence, it is a bit suspicious if a woman

does not have some sort of at least semi-regular man.

Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage

EDIT : Married women, especially those with children are off-limits for me. I seen/heard/read enough

about psycho/deranged hubbies killing the wife & children before killing himself when learnt about the adultery

(some wives do this too).
    Have_Courage
    I have to agree with H_C here. I use to be a military

policeman and one of the number 1 calls (and consequently the second most dangerous) I had to respond to was

domestic disturbances/violence. I know what you are thinking but it happened both ways (male to female and female to

male) more often than you would think. The major cause of this was one spouse being unfaithful. One thing I noticed

that happened a lot in this type situation was...that one of the spouses would be gone for a long deployment or some

sort of training for year or so and then return home and catch their spouse cheating on them...causes a lot of bad

stuff to happen.

Journeyman

I agree with everybody who

says married women are off limits, sexually that is but friendly befriend all of them . they have

daughters,friends,moms,sisters that are single and hott and looking. and guess what your availible alot of mums

tried to set me up with there daughters when i was 19 . they even carried those glamour shots for me to view.

well BC_M you lucky

i was asked once some guy wanted to match me with his 16yo daugter [he backed wen i told him i was 20+]

Thread Information