Close

Stranger

Default Looking for a little help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok, I was

curious to know what would be the best pheromones to start out with. I own my own business and would like to have

that little edge over the others and also would like something that works with the ladies. I am fairly good looking

and have plenty of confidence but as I said before looking for that edge over the others. I tend to hang out with

my brother and he is the big muscle-good lookig guy that all of the ladies like. I do most of the talking but he

gets the action..... So any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
    Racerx

Phero Dude

you should put some specific stats

of yourself, like age, height, weight, etc.

if your brother has the edgte b/c he's muscular, you should

probably start lifting weights too.

Quote Originally Posted by racerx3131
    ok, I was curious

to know what would be the best pheromones to start out with. I own my own business and would like to have that

little edge over the others and also would like something that works with the ladies. I am fairly good looking and

have plenty of confidence but as I said before looking for that edge over the others. I tend to hang out with my

brother and he is the big muscle-good lookig guy that all of the ladies like. I do most of the talking but he gets

the action..... So any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
    Racerx
    " I do most of the

talking but he gets the action....."
    That's a riot, but I have never found that to happen much. Usually

brains and an indication that you might be a good provider (eg: decent human being with a fat wallet) are more

valuable than muscles, though a little of both sure couldn't hurt.

Pheromones would probably help depending

on your age, but if you still find that brawn triumphs over brains and the fat wallet, you might want to go after a

different type of woman, or maybe try out a skinnier wingman.

BTW, be sure to check out the reference

material at the top of the page and in the "sticky thread" at the top of this forum section.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Thank you both for the

replies. I am 5'11, 190 lbs and I am 29 years old. I feel as though I made myself sound like a wuss. Not the

case at all. Dont get me wrong I get what I need when I want it but, being as this is a pheromone discussion room I

was looking for some direction on what pheromones to use. I am curious to see how these pheromones work.

Thank

you again

Chikara and Perception are the 2 big

waves on the scene at the moment. Read up on them. Perception is brand new. Chikara has already been getting

mixed with NPA a lot with good results.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information