Attacks on Paul:

I noticed that Paul made a thread that had to do with circus clowns. The newbies attacked him because they said that all his posts were just crappy and cluttering up the forum. Then ShinTen said <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShinTen:
Yea I think Hypo Hit the spot. Dude its getting annoying and making it hard to get to figure out which posts are worth my reading.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> If they had any gray cells, they would have read the title of the post and figured out that reading about clowns getting laid wasn\'t worth their time for their purposes of learning about \'mones. Paul was merely trying to provide a little food for thought and comic relief. They do have thread titles for a reason. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Issues Raised:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypnojunkie:
I mean, I usually don\'t have much time looking thru all these posts as it is. Now, its like I don\'t look forward to being here because of all this _____ I need to wade thru and forget about trying to help answer the newbies questions!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this forum could benefit in having a newbie category, alongside Phero Questions and Customer Service. In the forum, the newbies could ask their newbie questions and the PheroDudes who spend oodles of time on here could use their knowledge to answer the usually simple queries.