Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Attacks on Paul & Issues Raised

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Attacks on Paul:

I noticed that Paul made a thread that had to do with circus clowns. The newbies attacked him because they said that all his posts were just crappy and cluttering up the forum. Then ShinTen said <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShinTen:
    Yea I think Hypo Hit the spot. Dude its getting annoying and making it hard to get to figure out which posts are worth my reading.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> If they had any gray cells, they would have read the title of the post and figured out that reading about clowns getting laid wasn\'t worth their time for their purposes of learning about \'mones. Paul was merely trying to provide a little food for thought and comic relief. They do have thread titles for a reason. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Issues Raised:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypnojunkie:
    I mean, I usually don\'t have much time looking thru all these posts as it is. Now, its like I don\'t look forward to being here because of all this _____ I need to wade thru and forget about trying to help answer the newbies questions!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this forum could benefit in having a newbie category, alongside Phero Questions and Customer Service. In the forum, the newbies could ask their newbie questions and the PheroDudes who spend oodles of time on here could use their knowledge to answer the usually simple queries.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Attacks on Paul & Issues Raised

OOOO, just came up with another idea. The website might also benefit with a little Q&A designed to help answer the standard newbie questions. A little java popup window could appear, asking \"How old are you\", \"What would you describe yourself as: [various body types]\", \"What age range are you looking to attract\", \"Rate yourself, 1-very shy, 5-very outgoing\", etc. The questions would then calculate what pheremone product or combinations of pheremone products could work best for them. More food for thought. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Great idea engberg, someone is thinking what do you think bruce could it be done.

**DONOTDELETE**

All I got to say for you is shut the hell up! I know I am a newbie, I dont need you to tell me that! I really get tired of him putting up posts, that I really need to look at and say should I look at this post or not? If you get the time to understand for 1 sec this place is not the place for comedy and I see no reason to put jokes that are horrible on this chat go to jokes.com/forumn or some stupid stuff like that.

I know that Paul is a great guy because he helped me out but I just said that I would appreciate it if he didnt do that.

**DONOTDELETE**

As our wise man Bruce has been known to say: \"Don\'t forget to smile at someone today!\" ShinTen, you might benefit greatly if you were to smile at Paul\'s \"garbage\" post. I applaud Paul for making me and many others smile. There is no place in the world that should be without a little humor. And as I said before, ShinTen, just look at the thread and decide if it is worth your while. It\'s a simple decision, just make it quickly if you\'re in such a hurry. Go with your gut.

Also, I had no intention of antagonizing you ShinTen, and I apologize for doing so.

I like Paul a lot but some of his post are getting stupid, and for what to get to 1000 post? If it has nothing to do with pheromones don\'t post it up. If Bruce can create another board on other subjects I\'m all for that.

http//home.earthlink.net/~joselg

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t have any particular allegiance to Paul, altho his wisdom and experience has been pretty helpful to me so far. But as far as I know, he\'s free to post whatever he wants, and you\'re equally free NOT to read it. Anyone who whines about having to actually use a little brainpower to decide what to read or not to read deserves the same kind of treatment that Paul is getting (instead of him).

If you want to benefit from his knowledge, then you better be willing to put in a little work to determine what\'s \"worth my reading\".

And this place isn\'t the place for comedy? I\'m glad we cleared that up. After all, we know women hate guys with a sense of humor. We don\'t want to encourage that sort of antisocial behavior here.

Most readers appreciate having an editor between themselves and the writer. Writing generally benefits from the editing process. On forums like this, we all need to be our own editor - our reputations might improve and the board will be more useful to everyone.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok points taken everyone, if you really want to take it all in quickly learn speed or photographic reading.
    Like has been said we are all allowed put up whatever we want, we have tried to keep personal attacks out and the politics out, so i will reduce the bullshit from now on stick to subject of mones and helping newbies out with suggestions of products and dosages and maybe occasionally put up some personal hits/stories etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Paul, I appreciate it.

And engberg, I cant smile for Im evil!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I think someone made a good point Humor is great for the girls.. Does anyone have a great way to pick-up chicks and use humor at the same way. I pretty fun but not burst out loud funny, Someone give me some burst out loud ways to meet girls.

Phero Dude

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShinTen:

I think someone made a good point Humor is great for the girls.. Does anyone have a great way to pick-up chicks and use humor at the same way. I pretty fun but not burst out loud funny, Someone give me some burst out loud ways to meet girls.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno... Maybe tell them stories about clowns getting laid? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Later!

Thread Information