Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default MALL is NOT a good testing ground

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone!

This goes out to all newbies like me who are experimenting on pheros.

All the *big* hits i got never happened in a mall. It always happened somewhere where the place is a little closed and people are not walking around fast. Probably it\'s because people in the mall are a little fast-paced and there are different kinds of smells like food, perfume, leather and all those stuff.

The reason i\'m relating this to other posters is because i\'m surprised there are still some phero users that don\'t get hits at all. So if you are planning to test the pheros, try it in a place other than the mall so that you won\'t get a feeling that u\'ve been deceived and spent some bucks for nothing.

Phero Dude

Default Re: MALL is NOT a good testing ground

Awwww, I *KNOW* they work. I\'m gonna do an OD experiment like Paul\'s just not as much, \'cause I only have a few things to use.

I\'m gonna walk slowly.

I\'m gonna window shop.

I\'m gonna go into Spencer\'s (an out-there kind of gift shop), where it\'s always crowded and a little too warm.

I\'m gonna get Chinese food, sit down somewhere and eat with chopsticks.

In short, I\'m gonna fumigate the place with *ME*. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Later!

Phero Dude

Hey RC,

I forgot to ask (DUH!) --

So where do you get the best hits? I\'m just about finished with this little bar I occasioned, so I\'m looking for some new territory to mark.

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey randy the perfect place i got.

THE GYM of course the gym go and join one and wear the pheromones, lots of good looking women that are fit. Make sure you go to one of these clubs instead of the ones with women that are size 16 and wearing size 10 clothes that they think make them look real good.
    Bigger women are ok, just not the stupid ones who cannot think logically. Anyway yeah the gym or exercise class great place to work up a sweat and with some pheromones you should be able to get conversations going and take it from there, advice to others just practice if you have to just to get the feel for the products and take it less SERIOUS. Because if you dont have sex today or tomorrow you can always look after yourself, and you will still be here next week so you can get it then.

One of the problems i guess of being human most of us are just turned on all the time and let that drive overcome us and it does control us and prevent us from achieveing what we want in life, you still can be turned on but get some control over it. It can be done, i have.

Phero Dude

Ah, the gym ain\'t someplace I\'m likely to be found... This kinda goes to that thread about being yourself vs. SELLING yourself, but I\'m not comfortable around the \"I work out 27-hrs/day\" crowd.

I wear them just about always, so there\'s opportunity always presenting itself wherever I am... I\'m expecting to do an OD this weekend though! Gotta go through the stock! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Later!

Thread Information