Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pheros in the work place

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It was Xcite! wipes; did that not come up at the end of the reply?

I\'m not sure what is in them, but in another thread with Wilde-man, I sort of described them as being minty/musky/mossy in smell with an initial citrusy top note which went fairly quickly on me. I know that George Dodd has written that there may be between 20 - 40 ingredients in them - have to take his word for that.

I locked the door for hours so I could catch up on work - dammit - was here to 9:30 pm to catch up because I was \"fishing\" all morning.

Not today though, Josephine! Not putting them on again until next week, so I can clear my desk of today\'s reports. Everyone is back to their \'pass-on-by\' self. Though, post-script is that last night my wife was VERY attentive again. I was SOOO tired though; I fell asleep almost immediately (Hence, the dammit!! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] )

Incidentally, I usually tell her that the \'smell\' is from the \'fabric freshener\' on my coat! (It is not \"that smell\" from the ephedrine I took when I had a cold, but similar - sort-of; slightly different effect too ...)

Hmmm ... might play around with them again on the weekend, now that I\'ve tried it out with lots of work-people ... gotta go to the department stores in the local shopping centre for more cologne samples anyway.

Gonna get paid a bonus this year, so I\'ll be diversifying my pheromone experience shortly, which will no doubt please Bruce and the \'South Park\' gang.

Ho humm, back to work ... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

An Xcite wipe!?! You\'re kidding? Wow! This is the 1st time I\'ve heard of anyone getting hits like that from an XCW! I guess I didn\'t catch your response about what it was the first time.

Well those were cool hits. I\'m suprised your wife was even affected. (If you don\'t pop up too often we\'ll know why). [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

An Xcite wipe!?! You\'re kidding? Wow! This is the 1st time I\'ve heard of anyone getting hits like that from an XCW! I guess I didn\'t catch your response about what it was the first time.

Well those were cool hits. I\'m suprised your wife was even affected. (If you don\'t pop up too often we\'ll know why). [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ta, mate!

Curious that XCW have not come up before. When I ordered them, I really hadn\'t done much reading here and was mainly going on past academic knowledge of pheromones and olfaction, so my earlier posts were heavy on research focus.

My previous experience was with Realm for Men was back in 1995 (?) when it first came out. Didn\'t seem to work, but maybe it did and I didn\'t know what to look for (DIHL/DIOS/SM looks, hair twirling, etc). Plus at the time, I smoked Bali/Indonesian \'clove\' cigarettes pretty heavily for about a year - never really smoked before that and hardly a gasper since then. Maybe that stuffed it up. I stopped the cigs because my supervisor - a psychiatrist - said that she thought smoking was a sign of sadness! (Incidentally, she took the Realm for Women and reckoned it worked for her, though she was pretty knock-out anyway, and, NO we didn\'t!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Also, I had talked to Winnifred Cutler and Norma McCoy (see their 1997 paper on 10-X and men) in Scotland at IASR, and afterwards as well - so I knew their work backwards - they were doing all the stats when I first met them. Also, have two friends who are experts on the olfactory cortex and we argue all the time about the existence of the VNO, and about the putative mechanism of pheromones.

Hadn\'t really had the cash on hand to play in the pheromone pool since then, didn\'t trust the other dodgy sites with my cash, and only found Love-scent recently. Glad I did, but! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow, I want to hear more about about how the mones effect things around you. You seem to know how to work the mones. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information