Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default Re: Pheros in the work place

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Nope, none yet...

**DONOTDELETE**

Ditto; nothing weird yet. Guess I haven\'t really gone full skunk ... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

The Men\'s and Women\'s APC scent have a similar scent (to me) except that Men\'s APC has that well known Pheromone smell that some people (like me fr example) find repulsive. The Women\'s APC does not.

Both smell quite strong, but then I\'m not used to wearing strong perfumes myself.

PF men\'s has a very nice scent to it. Too bad it doesn\'t last long. Women\'s PF on the other hand, has a sort of fruity odour that makes me nauseous after smelling it for a while.

That said, I think PF on a man smells sexy....

~JacQueLine~ [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re pushing that AE hard aren\'t you? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Actually I\'m even consider testing AE .So is it better than PF?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey everyone sounds as if the jambat mixes are coming along, has anyone considered putting on as a seperate application Alter ego into that one, and now that the kits are in what about playing around with them as well. Addign rone into your mixes it boosts according to some studies the effects of other pheros by 17%.

jambat,

Just guessing, since PF offers no hard numbers, that AE is twice, if not three times as strong as PF, based ALMOST entirely on experience, but somewhat on price.

If good data were available on PF, I imagine it would rank near PPA in potency.

Just an opinion, but that\'s the best I can offer until Kiotech coughs up some numbers. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Just the fact im getting strong results from it, strange aint it i used to go on and on about attraction and andro 4.2 and 8.4 but this alter ego even blew me away and then the edge added with andro its good stuff.

Even SPMO seems to be good as a \'lure\' so to speak to get em in as far as having a nice smell to it.

Just me playing around, hey if AE/NPA works better for more people why not push it and if the kits work out well why not.

**DONOTDELETE**

How does AE do in the work place?

**DONOTDELETE**

I would describe APC as really soapy for the first 20 minutes, after that time it gets real subtle and smells okay. I’ve asked a few women on their opinion and they tell me it doesn’t smell all the great. Sorry guys, I had great results with the stuff but I stopped wearing it all together. I still use my Sandalwood Edge in the hair and it works wonders on its own.

I said this before and I’ll say it again, the best advice I can give is to start working out. When your begin to get in shape your body sends out different signals, in the animal world the females seek out the healthiest males. As much as we’d like to convince ourselves, we’re not all that far away from regular animals--watch a nature show and ya’ might learn something.

Here’s something I’ve discovered, put on some Mones right before your working out. I’ve noticed that I’m more motivated, I can go longer and harder every time I take a deep whiff, it’s a strange burst of energy that you really have to try for yourself. Because of this I’m working out more often, I feel better about myself and as an added bonus it gives the ladies something to drool about.

Good luck,
    Dylan

While Dylan is correct that working out offers great improvements in attractiveness, I can think of some things that are even more effective in making a guy more attractive, at least to certain women:

1) get your MD and license to practice medicine
    2) be a first round draft pick
    3) go platinum with your new record
    4) win the Congressional Medal of Honor
    5) make the NY Times Bestsellers List with a book of romantic poetry

The thing all these have in common is that they represent real accomplishments that deserve reward from society. The message is that hard work and risk-taking is rewarded (sometimes).

I\'ve often marveled at how much women control the direction of society and our species, all by virtue of whom they chose to spread their legs for.

When women suddenly decided that long hair on men was cool and sexy, guess what we guys did, as fast as we could? When they decided that money was the ticket, guess who started putting in 60 hour work weeks? Now, when they\'ve decided that 6 packs get their panties wet, guess who\'s sweating in the gym (including yours truly!)

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall, the candidness of your post is too fucking funny. Not that what you speak of is a laughing matter, just the way it\'s delivered. And, also because of how I\'ve tried to be a chameleon, too.

**DONOTDELETE**

I was going to say that too techno! Yeah, I was cracking up while reading whitehall\'s post, then suddenly i realized that it\'s nothing to laugh about but the way it was delivered at first, i thought it was a big joke! especially the \"be a first round draft pick\" [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh hell that means now that they theyve decided a guy with way higher than normal pheromone levels is what they want, what everyone will start using pheros and my advantage will be gone damn.

Well i could be a writer or earn lots of money or run away and join the foreign legion or climb a mountain or workout or be a wait for it ....CLOWN back to AE it works great in the workplace. But i would say other products have different effects.

Whitehall,

Great post! True, funny and sad all at once.
    Reminded me of a line from Tom Robbin\'s novel \"Even Cowgirls Get the Blues\". In describing the way a woman cajoled to get her way, it read something like, \'....a few deft turns of the vaginal wrench and,........Voila!!\' [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jambat:
    ... don\'t use The Jambat Mix. Use Jambat III. Since PF is working for you so well I wouldn\'t be so quick to dump it. Use 70% PF and 30% NPA. You may want to get some APC for the future but obviously PF is working for you so all you need to turn it up a little. Try the NPA with the PF first. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dudes -- ARE YOU NUTS? Look, considering he\'s getting just about taken home by just what he\'s doing, doing a mix like that is gonna get him locked in the building over the weekend with these women! Oh wait -- that would be a good thing, wouldn\'t it? Never mind... [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

But just for the hell of it, CAN YOU GET ME A JOB THERE?!?!?! PLEASE?!?!?!

Phero Dude

I just read through Whitehall\'s post... Hmmm, looks like I\'m screwed, or not, as the case may be...

Be that as it may, I ain\'t bustin\' my hump to be something I\'m not. I use the pheros to bring the better side of people to me, and I\'m rarely wrong on my first impressions. What I\'m taking forever to get to is this: It seems to me that everyone\'s being exactly the desperate fools they say they don\'t want to be. If you want your hair long, wear it long; if you want to work out 27 hrs/day, do so. If you like your old pickup truck, keep it.

Some of you are my elders; some my juniors, and we all have different lives, but I\'d be willing to bet that anyone who\'s ACTED a certain way to get &gt;&gt;and keep&lt;&lt; a female has wound up extremely unhappy. Are you really willing to blow $2K /per year on a whole new wardrobe, and $40K for a new car?

Just thinking back over the last year, I\'ve gone out with a few girls. You know what? I wore clothes that were no less than three years old, and it did not matter at all. We still had a good time, though we also realized that our backgrounds and lifestyles were far too different to seriously consider making a go at it.

There\'s only so much that the eye-candy attractiveness can do, before you say, \"Kiss my ever-lovin\' arse, whench!\"

I have no expectations of meeting Pamela Anderson Lee/ Anderson/ Lee. I\'ve left behind those who I *THOUGHT* were worth my time, but were only interested in money, weed, a ride, a psychiatrist, or whatever else they could weasle out of me.

I\'m still looking, but I\'m not settling.

Now, how much influence do the women-folk exert again? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] (The sad thing is, that I\'d rather be at work than with some of those exes!)

The choice is not entirely theirs; you can\'t be FORCED into a relationship. If you hold to your standards, you will find someone worthy.

Hmmm... That wasn\'t too short to get my point across, was it? [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Later!

Some wise words from Thomas Jefferson, one of our early presidents,

\"In matters of fashion, bend with the wind. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.\"

or words to that effect. Randy\'s point about being yourself is well-taken.

What I\'ve found in my long and complicated dealings with women, is that what the good ones most respect and are most in seach of, is manly leadership. Like the woman in the Jimmy Buffett song, most are \"looking for a man of strong mind.\" One should ideally know oneself, have that elusive quality of \"character,\" and the courage of one\'s own beliefs. Having plans for your life is very impressive to most women.

They will test you so never be afraid to piss a woman off if what she wants is wrong for you, for her, or for the world.

Yet, if your choice of a woman thinks that your hair would look nice a bit longer or that you should wear more green, I say make \'em happy if they show their appreciation in bed.

I\'ve said this before, that overall, women chose men. They do have power and we should respect it. Ultimately, preparing the next generation is a partnership of the sexes. Like most partnerships, it\'s some give and some take.

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

**DONOTDELETE**

True that.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey whats happening with all my posts where are they going who is responsible for this at least 10 are gone who is responsible he he he.

**DONOTDELETE**

What\'s gone?

**DONOTDELETE**

Anymore work experiences, especially with the new kits? I\'m very interested in what\'s going on with these do it yourself kits.

**DONOTDELETE**

C\'mon, no one\'s wearing this stuff to work? (Where else would you wear it? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) And what about school?

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, Ok!!

Tomorrow I\'ll finally try it at work. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Mindful of other posts up here, I\'ve put off doing it until now as \'one doesn\'t usually p*ss in your pool\', putting it gross-ly.

Sure, wear it to someone else\'s work to get a hit, or as DD does to give aroma to your aura during presentations or interviews. But, workplace is a weird place.

But I\'ll stop rationalising out of it, and try it out on the 90 or so women here. (Lots of meetings coming up tomorrow).

Happy? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

OK.

Here we go. Been here an hour and a half so far, and six women who NEVER speak to me unless it\'s for business have come up to talk for a \'catch-up\' chat (two have used that line). Two definite DIHL/DIOS/SM looks - almost glazed eyes, just wide-eyed staring from two of the sales reps in the cafeteria, to the point where I was embarassed and had to leave. Two lingering touches from women who NEVER touch me, both maternal women though. Two overly helpful secretrary women - we also have male secretaries here - when usually they ignore me.

It\'s only Morning Tea/Coffee Break time, but I\'ve had to shut my office door, as two of the above have dropped in already for no apparent reason: \"I\'ve forgotten what I was going to ask you, now. So ... how are you?\"!

I\'ll let you know as the day goes on. Have to work now, got reports and another meeting at noon. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow!

Meeting was weird, all the women near me were squirrelly and giggly - most unusual for my work.

Lunchtime, two co-workers walked straight up for a chat while I was making a cuppa - never happens! After lunch, secretary for co-manager was showing a friend from IT some photos - just passing and invited to join in, listening to me and chatting about cameras. Just have to lock myself in my room, dammit, if I\'m gonna get some work done now.

Door is locked! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I have been useing pheromones at two job interviews this week.

Used PI(W),AE, TE.

Both interviews were about 2 hours in length and to be honest the interviewers asked me a couple of questions and then just sat back and had a gerneral chat about everything and nothing.

Didn\'t see DIHL but both of them did not stop talking so I guess I can count that as a hit (if I get a job then I will consider this a major hit)

Anyway round two of the intervies start Friday so I will wear the same combo again.

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**

YES!!!! Mycroft! Kicking butt in the work place. What exactly were you using? It sounds like JB #1 results am I correct or was this from the mixing kit?

**DONOTDELETE**

No further activity as I have been almost glued to my chair after lunch to try and get some actual work done! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Although, two other women were in the library-cubicle before with me just then with no obvious effects. But, I\'m sweating heaps, \'cos my Director sent an email a coupla hours ago telling me to move my butt on two projects, like NOW!, and skip the other meeting. (She\'s immune as she is SUPPOSED to be on Long-Service Leave for 8 weeks; unless someone here is talking to her ... hmmm ... nah, probably just checking up on whether I\'m slacking ... ) [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Anyway, you can\'t send \'mones through cyberspace, mores the pity, so maybe the \'scent of fear\' is having an effect, or else I\'m just not moving around out of my office. Maybe, I\'ve shifted back to work focus too.
    [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Still, this morning was very interesting. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh ... and it\'s Xcite! wipes, \'cos I like the smell myself. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Mycroft, what were you wearing?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information