Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    BDC Concepts Chemo (BDC Concepts)'s Avatar

Default Announcing the release of Perception!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    BDC Concepts is proud to announce the Gold release of Perception! We

have combined three pheromones (androstenol, androstenone, and androsterone) into 10 mL of a unique and water

based formula. In addition, each purchase includes a FREE 5 mL atomizer of concentrated fragrance!

What

makes Perception different from other products?

Perception is a revolution in the pheromone

industry!

First, Perception's formula is designed from the ground up to be extended release. Other

products typically use either isopropyl myristate, isopropyl alcohol, PG, or a combination of each as a solvent

which presents a quick release of pheromones directly after application but then fades quickly (within a few hours).

Perception uses a proprietary formula of polymers to yield a true EXTENDED RELEASED dose that will last

consistently for 12 hours! When you receive a bottle of Perception spray a little on your wrist and notice the

distinct smell of pheromones while it is still wet. However, after it dries the smell is somewhat lessened. This

is a result of the polymers "locking" the pheromones to the outer layer of skin (the stratum corneum). Once dry the

applied pheromone will be released slowly and evenly over the next 10-12 hours. Notice that the smell

does not increase nor decrease throughout the day. Know exactly the amount of pheromones that were applied and

accurately estimate the total duration that they will be released!

Second, we have eliminated transdermal

uptake with Perception's unique water based formula. This is important since the applied dosages for pheromones

are in the microgram range. It is impossible to remain consistent with results if each application is really only

giving 75-80% of rated dose. Perception will deliver and release the pheromone dose at consistent levels!

Third, our formula eliminates pheromone build-up. Perception is water based and will remain "locked" on the

outer layer of skin until removed with a daily shower or otherwise washed with water. This is a major breakthrough

as other products will allow for build-up via transdermal flux (and eventual re-release). Each shower will

completely remove the applied pheromone. Your 100th dose of Perception will be as consistent as your first

dose!

Why is this called the "Gold" release?
    The Gold release of Perception is

intended to gather feedback from users and incorporate that into the final "Platinum" release. Here is your chance

to help fine tune a highly effective pheromone product! We value customer feedback and pledge continuous

improvement. This is our commitment to a quality and dynamic nature. With BDC

Concepts
    , your voice is heard!

The Gold release can easily be identified by the gold trim on the

atomizers. When giving feedback please note whether it is from the Gold release batch.

For

the customers:

Perception does not attempt to present another run-of-the-mill pheromone product.

We have identified several of the shortcomings of traditional products and engineered solutions! Our unique formula

provides an extended release, eliminates transdermal uptake, and stops build-up. Clearly, we have not created a spin

on pheromone ratios but have instead revolutionized the method of delivery for pheromones! At

BDC Concepts, we strive to manufacture the highest quality products and are proud

to announce the release of Perception!

For the manufacturers:
    The unique

hybrid polymer base is highly effective at solubizing pheromones in a water matrix. We have demonstrated that .33%

(1/3rd % V/V) can dissolve and stabilize 4 mg per unit. Imagine having a completely water based formula (99.67%

water) that can dissolve pheromones, release them over a known timeframe, eliminate transdermal uptake, and stop

build-up with your own pheromone ratio! Allow your products to present more consistent results in a cost effective

manner. If interested in using our hybrid polymer base for your products or want to explore our custom engineered

solutions please contact us.

Phero Guru

Default none

is it now on sale at LS?

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    is it now on sale

at LS?
    It is up for advance sale now at $10. off ($39.95). We should have it in hand for shipping

this Thursday.

Bruce

Will the concentrated fragrance

increase transdermal absorption?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Congratulations, Chemo and

Bruce! It will be interesting to see the feedback from people in terms of the time effects of phero use.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Will the

concentrated fragrance increase transdermal absorption?
    The fragrance is also water based so should not

increase transdermal flux significantly. Good question!

Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Congratulations, Chemo and Bruce! It will be interesting to see the feedback from people in

terms of the time effects of phero use.
    I am confident that this is a step in the right direction for

pheromones. The ratio of pheromones that are effective will be different for everybody...and may even vary with

environment. However, the one factor that is consistent across all applications, ratios, and environments is

DELIVERY METHOD.

We can't manufacture a pheromone product that will be all things to all people but we sure

can offer a more advanced delivery method!

Bobby

How do the polymers lock the

pheromones onto the top layer of skin?

Phero Dude

Eureka! At last...I have been

eagerly anticipating this product...Will there be a link posted in a forum msg or will we be able to order it direct

from the website? Is there a tight supply for the gold?

Quote Originally Posted by metroman
    Eureka! At last...I

have been eagerly anticipating this product...Will there be a link posted in a forum msg or will we be able to order

it direct from the website? Is there a tight supply for the

gold?
    http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/1

Perception is for sale

only on the Love-Scent.com site at the moment. The above URL should take you directly there.

Bruce

Phero Dude

Okay ignore my last comment. I

see it now right on the website...Congratulations on bringing to market a product that I think will help a lot of us

who are mone sensitive...

Default Perception

I would like

to ask Bruce, Bobby or anyone who has already experimented with "Perception" what has been the results so far in

terms of hits, ect...?
    "Most women stop being attracted to a guy because he lets her know too early in the interaction that he likes her."
    ----Swinggcat

Heheh, I'll let Chemo the

Chemist field the polymer question , but I should add that I am very excited to present this to the community. As

Bobby pointed out, we took an entirely different approach to this product. Knowing that tons of different products

and ratios exist, we examined what appeared to be the limiting factor - The DELIVERY! I believe we are truly making

a large step foward for the pheromone industry through presenting a product that will reduce the shortcomings of

others and truly provide us an opportunity to see what pheromones can do when using a unique delivery. Can't wait

to hear the feedback!

Thanks
    Matt

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

So is your polymer also

available? I wouldn't mind trying some. How would it affect a fragrance? Would it tend to mute it? Does it have an

effect on scent? Is it a fixative? Should I even be asking all this here?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Any chance of this stuff

irritating skin? itching? I'm sure you've done tests on numerous people, but I still have to ask.

As noted in the manufacturer

section of the provided write up above, we can provide services for those interested in using our matrix. Please PM

Bobby or myself for more information.

Thanks

Cool that you are willing to allow

other manufactuers to borrow your formula if it works. That is great.

Does the formula, since you say it

causes a slower release, require us to use more of the product to get the same effect in a given time window as a

normal product with the quick release?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein
    Any chance

of this stuff irritating skin? itching? I'm sure you've done tests on numerous people, but I still have to

ask.
    Our preliminary feedback has shown no one to be affected adversely in terms of irritation or

rash to the product. We highly doubt any occurances of this. Good question though!

And just what is the fragrance

like anyhow?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unknownshadow21
    I would like

to ask Bruce, Bobby or anyone who has already experimented with "Perception" what has been the results so far in

terms of hits, ect...?
    I think this is a valid question, any insight ?
    Is it possible to get some

of your tester to join this fourm for questions and observations?

DCW

Another question, then I'll

stop bugging you. Any chance of these androgens being absorbed by the skin even without a transdermal carrier?

I've read that DHEA can be absorbed through skin without a special carrier.

They

referenced this article
    . I know we're not talking about DHEA, and we aren't rats, but its close enough to

get me wondering.

On a different note, thanks for listening to us. Full disclosure of the contents, separate

fragrance, 2 different sized atomizers, both unmarked, and reusable. That's everything we've ever asked for!!

Thanks!

How do

the polymers lock the pheromones onto the top layer of skin?
    The polymers can be thought of like double

sided velcro. On the bottom is the outer layer of skin (stratum corneum), the middle is the polymer, and the

outside is the pheromone.

The velcro (polymer) holds the other two together...or, holds the pheromone to the

skin...depending on how you want to look at it.

How does it work? Like most long chain polymers, the

molecule is lipophilic (oil soluble) and dissolves the pheromones. What makes this hybrid formula special is that

it is also hydrophilic. Technically, the hybrid polymer blend forms a phase boundary cohesion between the

pheromones and stratum corneum. In simple terms, the hybrid polymer blend is like double sided velcro.

Does

this answer you question or did I miss the mark completely?

Bobby

Any

chance of this stuff irritating skin? itching? I'm sure you've done tests on numerous people, but I still have

to ask.
    All of the ingredients of the hybrid polymer blend are FDA approved for cosmetic use and are

skin safe.

Bobby

Cool that

you are willing to allow other manufactuers to borrow your formula if it works. That is great.

Does the

formula, since you say it causes a slower release, require us to use more of the product to get the same effect in a

given time window as a normal product with the quick release?
    This is a tricky question! First, more is

not better as is the mantra of pheromone gurus. However, you are correct in that the slow, steady release will

provide lower levels but is offset by the fact that it is CONSISTENTLY AND EVENLY released over approximately 12

hours. We highly encourage users to start with 2 sprays and tweak according to individual needs. Remember,

directly after application there will be about 3 or 4 minutes when there will be no detectable pheromone smell while

the polymer is setting up. After this time the pheromone application is detectable and will be at that level for 12

hours. I recommend getting the product and testing on an easily accessible part of the body (like the forearms or

wrists). Spray some on and let dry...smell the area and if the intensity is not strong enough then give it another

spray. Keep in mind that this level will be persistent for 12 hours (I'd say more like 16 but literature only

supports 12). Once you have determined the optimum sprays then apply to the neck or other area with

confidence.

Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo (BDC Concepts)
    The

polymers can be thought of like double sided velcro. On the bottom is the outer layer of skin (stratum corneum),

the middle is the polymer, and the outside is the pheromone.

The velcro (polymer) holds the other two

together...or, holds the pheromone to the skin...depending on how you want to look at it.

How does it work?

Like most long chain polymers, the molecule is lipophilic (oil soluble) and dissolves the pheromones. What makes

this hybrid formula special is that it is also hydrophilic. Technically, the hybrid polymer blend forms a phase

boundary cohesion between the pheromones and stratum corneum. In simple terms, the hybrid polymer blend is like

double sided velcro.

Does this answer you question or did I miss the mark

completely?

Bobby
    Nope, you did a good job.

Another question, then I'll stop bugging you. Any chance of these androgens being absorbed by the

skin even without a transdermal carrier? I've read that DHEA can be absorbed through skin without a special

carrier.

They

referenced this article
    . I know we're not talking about DHEA, and we aren't rats, but its close enough to

get me wondering.

On a different note, thanks for listening to us. Full disclosure of the contents,

separate fragrance, 2 different sized atomizers, both unmarked, and reusable. That's everything we've ever asked

for!! Thanks!
    I'll try to get a full text listing of that article but something tells me that a typical

carrier was used (maybe even a patch) to deliver the DHEA. They are using the term "percutaneously" in the sense of

a minimally invasive procedure...which has connotations of some carrier.

In addition, that study deals

directly with bioavailability of DHEA which is NOT the amount of transdermal flux. For example, let's say you

applied compound A and compound B with each being 100 mg. Further, let's say that 1 mg of each was absorbed.

However, compound A had double the measureable effect systemically. This would lead to compound A having twice the

bioabilability of compound B even though each had the same amount of transdermal flux. In other words, compound A

is stronger in effect. The study is saying that DHEA is about 30% as effective transdermally versus injection and

that oral is about 10% that of transdermal. This is a mature topic in the world of anabolics and is aligned with

current methodology (and is why our nutrition company makes a kick ass transdermal carrier!).

Bobby

Default ???

Quote Originally Posted by Unknownshadow21
    I would like to ask Bruce, Bobby or anyone who has already experimented with "Perception"

what has been the results so far in terms of hits, ect...?
    No, inside to my question? : /
    "Most women stop being attracted to a guy because he lets her know too early in the interaction that he likes her."
    ----Swinggcat

I'll see if I can

get a few to register and post their experiences.

Bobby

Default ???

Quote Originally Posted by nbnbtc
    And

just what is the fragrance like anyhow?
    I would also be interested on the scent? How natural smelling

is it?
    ----Swinggcat

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo (BDC

Concepts)
    I'll see if I can get a few to register and post their experiences.

Bobby
    Alright, Thank

you !
    ----Swinggcat

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information