Close

Hybrid View

Default Urine or Menstrual Blood in Men's Food 'n Drinks

I ran into a friend of my ex and had a long talk about my failed relationship. They had a falling out

and she was happy to spill the beans. My ex was secretive and I didn’t have a clue she was a witch until getting

deeply involved with her. This revelation freaked me out to say the least, and helped lead to a painful and fierily

breakup. Well, that and her husband returning from a one year military deployment. When we first met, I asked if she

was married or involved and she told me she was separated from her husband. That situation is a whole other

story...

She grew up in Georgia and learned voodoo and witchcraft from her mother and aunts (she’s black).

According to her friend she was much better at it than she let on to me. When I asked my ex about it, she replied it

was of academic interest only. Her friend told me my ex had spells going on friends, family and, of course, all

sorts of binding and love spells on me. She was serious enough to chant spells naked under a full moon on high

ground! One thing she said that blew my mind was my ex frequently urinated and placed menstrual blood in my food and

drinks! Apparently the belief is a man that eats or drinks a woman's pee or menstrual flow is bound to her for

life. I wondered why she constantly fed me... She especially liked picnics in secluded areas. She also insisted I

give her lots of oral sex, which I enjoy, but I suspect that may be connected to her man binding beliefs (eating

directly from the source?).

I had an overwhelming animal attraction to her and lost all my common sense and

judgment (maybe she had strong natural pheromones). Sheesh, she wasn’t my type in terms of physical appearance,

personally or lifestyle. I’m normally attracted to petite Asian women, easy going personalities and blend best with

artist lifestyles. Something must have worked as I fell for her harder than any woman in my life and am still

limping around emotionally a year later. Yeah, I know I was extremely dumb. I didn’t suspect she was so devious

until too late.

So, do you think there’s any binding power in a woman’s pee or menstruation? Or is it an old

wives tale. Anyone try it or have it done to them?
    Last edited by Gegogi; 07-25-2004 at 05:42 PM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I've heard similiar stories being

born in the West Indies (don't drink the red peas soup) wheteher or not it carries any weight is anyones

guess.
    Some people especially the older generation might give some validity to the theory but you must consider

that that part of the world draws alot on superstion in Jamaica it's called O-bee-ya our word for black magic.
    I

did recall reading here about women dabbing menstural fluid behind the ear as a form of attracting men.

My

guess is the whole thing is hogwash, based on superstition rather than actual fact.

DCW
    Last edited by DCW; 07-25-2004 at 07:06 PM.

My girlfriend is from Ghana, by way

of Canada, and she tells a story of the love goddess, Oshun, who seduced the storm god, Chango, by dipping her

finger into her vagina and spreading the “honey” over his lips. Which sort of fits into what we know about

copulins.

It’s said that the basically benevolent deities of West Africa turned malevolent during the

Atlantic crossing, when so many slaves died of sickness and dehydration. Which might explain how vaginal juices got

perverted into pee and menses.

I think the binding power of such practices is a load of crap. But I also

think that witch of yours deserves a taste (literally) of her own medicine.

"My guess is the whole thing is

hogwash, based on superstition rather than actual fact."

"I think the binding power of such practices is a

load of crap. But I also think that witch of yours deserves a taste (literally) of her own

medicine."

Gentlemen, I agree. In fact I've never given any thought or credit to such practices before.

Nevertheless, the thought of drinking pee and blood, witchcraft, lies and a "hidden" husband certainly gave me the

willies and a wounded heart.

Phero Guru

Default none

This is a very interesting

thread for me as I had a very similar experience about 15 years ago. I was stationed in the Philippines and was

unaware until after this happened to me that the Philippines is the number 2 country in the world for voodoo

practices (the Spanish influence?). At any rate, my then wife hailed from Thailand. We had a domestic by the name

of Malou (Philippina) and she decided that she was going to replace my wife. She started with her hair and

fashioned it as my ex did. Neither my ex or I noticed - we both were used to having servants and didn't pay it

much mind. I was feeling sort of strange physically, just this dull ache in the area of my kidneys or thereabouts.

It was just starting to get to the point where I was thinking about seeing a Dr (I'm usually near "death-bed" stage

before I go see a Dr). One of my friends suggested to me that we jump on this C-130 that was headed to Bangkok for

a long weekend of fun and I figured it was time for me to have some fun so off we went. We got there, hit the bars,

got drunk, brought women back to our hotel rooms, etc, etc.. When I woke up the next morning I had a hangover but

was remarkably recovered from the ongoing abdominal discomfort (it really wasn't painful but it was noticeable -

like pressure). Well, we spent the next two nights partying and then had to get back to the Philippines. We left

on a Monday and I got home about 3 in the afternoon. I arrived home to find my ex out and about (not unusual) and

my kids not yet home from school. Only Malou the maid was there and she presented me with a long letter she had

written. I went into my bedroom to read it and was quite astonished. The letter went on and on about how my ex was

cheating on me and that while I was away she had several Black men over to our house for some wild times.

(personally I find it very annoying when some people mention Black people in their crazy schemes, I guess they do it

for some effect). I went back into the kitchen and told Malou that I had read her letter and that I would think

about it and the things she mentioned to me. I then awaited for my ex to return, we said our hellos, I gave her the

presents I purchased for her (mostly hard to find Thai grocery items and some jewelry), and then told her about

Malou's letter. I told my ex to deal with her and take care of things. My ex decided she needed some "friend

support" and went and got one of her friends (another Thai - there were about 900 Thai wives stationed at Clark AB

as we had just recently been kicked out of Thailand and many of us were re-deployed to the Philippines) to help her

confront Malou. I stayed in my bedroom while this was going on but at one point I wanted a cup of coffee so I

called out to my ex and she told Malou to go make it for me. For some unknown reason, I went to the kitchen instead

of waiting for Malou to bring it to me. As I walked into the kitchen, there was Malou with her skirt up, panties

down somewhat, and my coffee cup held between her legs as she tried to pee into it - she wasn't very successful

and there was a growing puddle on the kitchen floor. I then realized why I had that gnawing problem in my stomach

and why it was now gone. I called my ex and her friend into the kitchen so they could see what was going on. I

also told my ex that from now on, she, and only she, was to make my coffee, etc.. My ex made me a cup and brought

it to me and then went back into the living room to deal with Malou. My ex decided to keep Malou on and Malou did

stay for a few more weeks until she realized that my ex was intent on making her life miserable and wasn't about to

let up. I later asked some Philippino friends about this and they told me about the practice of voodoo in their

country.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

"I think the binding

power of such practices is a load of crap."
    From the sound of it, you're lucky you didn't get a load of

crap in your Cheerios some morning!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I went to the kitchen

instead of waiting for Malou to bring it to me. As I walked into the kitchen, there was Malou with her skirt up,

panties down somewhat, and my coffee cup held between her legs as she tried to pee into it
    That's a

rather erotic image. I wouldn't want that coffee with my mornging toast! Well, at least she strived for fresh

product!

"...As I walked into the kitchen,

there was Malou with her skirt up, panties down somewhat, and my coffee cup held between her legs as she tried to

pee into it..."

Areyou sure you didn't ask for a cup of TEA and she didn't understand?
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Guru

Default none

nope, didn't want a cup

o' Pee. Laughing here.

JV Kohl mentions the practice

of putting menstrual blood in the male target's drink in his book Scent of Eros.

It's all part of the

science of attraction. Drink up m'lads!
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.

Quote Originally Posted by nonscents
    JV Kohl mentions

the practice of putting menstrual blood in the male target's drink in his book Scent of Eros.

nonscents,

THAT'S where I read that! Damn!
    I must have spent two hours today searching the forums for

that.

"FIXINS" is what they call it. An' once ya' eat or drink a woman's fixins, yer fixed!
    There's even

mention in there of coffee "filtered through a woman's well-worn underwear." (*)

(*) p.84
    "The Scent of

Eros" 2002 (paperback) edition.
    James Vaughn Kohl & Robert T. Francoeur.
    Authors Choice Press.
    (Also more in

"Notes", Chpt.6 - note #39 (p.207)

Oscar

I just can't believe he still wanted

coffee after that!!

MagicPants man, your life is one adventure!

The Ex's mother is always baking me

those damn cakes, I'm starting to get suspicious.

DCW

Thread Information