Close

Threaded View

Default Urine or Menstrual Blood in Men's Food 'n Drinks

I ran into a friend of my ex and had a long talk about my failed relationship. They had a falling out

and she was happy to spill the beans. My ex was secretive and I didn’t have a clue she was a witch until getting

deeply involved with her. This revelation freaked me out to say the least, and helped lead to a painful and fierily

breakup. Well, that and her husband returning from a one year military deployment. When we first met, I asked if she

was married or involved and she told me she was separated from her husband. That situation is a whole other

story...

She grew up in Georgia and learned voodoo and witchcraft from her mother and aunts (she’s black).

According to her friend she was much better at it than she let on to me. When I asked my ex about it, she replied it

was of academic interest only. Her friend told me my ex had spells going on friends, family and, of course, all

sorts of binding and love spells on me. She was serious enough to chant spells naked under a full moon on high

ground! One thing she said that blew my mind was my ex frequently urinated and placed menstrual blood in my food and

drinks! Apparently the belief is a man that eats or drinks a woman's pee or menstrual flow is bound to her for

life. I wondered why she constantly fed me... She especially liked picnics in secluded areas. She also insisted I

give her lots of oral sex, which I enjoy, but I suspect that may be connected to her man binding beliefs (eating

directly from the source?).

I had an overwhelming animal attraction to her and lost all my common sense and

judgment (maybe she had strong natural pheromones). Sheesh, she wasn’t my type in terms of physical appearance,

personally or lifestyle. I’m normally attracted to petite Asian women, easy going personalities and blend best with

artist lifestyles. Something must have worked as I fell for her harder than any woman in my life and am still

limping around emotionally a year later. Yeah, I know I was extremely dumb. I didn’t suspect she was so devious

until too late.

So, do you think there’s any binding power in a woman’s pee or menstruation? Or is it an old

wives tale. Anyone try it or have it done to them?
    Last edited by Gegogi; 07-25-2004 at 05:42 PM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information