Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

visit-red-300x50PNG
    His stuff seem awfully

expensive...then again its worth it if it actually works...can anyone who has used his material give a postive

testimonial?

yeah it is pricey, i emailed him

now and he said he will reduce the price for me if i order through him. His stuff seems cool but u need quite a bit

of time everyday for three weeks if u want to accomplish the course

ck

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    yeah it is

pricey, i emailed him now and he said he will reduce the price for me if i order through him. His stuff seems cool

but u need quite a bit of time everyday for three weeks if u want to accomplish the course

ck
    How much

would he sell it to you for?
    "Most women stop being attracted to a guy because he lets her know too early in the interaction that he likes her."
    ----Swinggcat

I have bought the 21 Day Demonic

Confidence course from Archer Sloan at a cost of over $200.00

However, it does require a 21 consecutive day

commitment to do the in-field exercises (30 minutes to 2 hours per day) which I can't do right now due to my work

schedule.

As mentioned earlier, it consists of progressive conditioning which requires you to expand your

"comfort zone" on each outing.

Sloan also claims that the changes made become permanent and that you don't

have to redo the exercises after the 21 - day period, although most people will benefit from doing so at some point

afterwards.

It's getting good reviews on the Yahoo discussion forum.

I posted the link to the forum

earlier in this thread.

$197.79 +$6 s&h.

$197.79 +$6

s&h.

and that was a reduced price?!?

I'm a whopper!

So are the girls voices as

erotic as Mr. Sloan suggests? In his description of the product he really states that the girls voices are worth the

cost alone or he will eat his hat. For those of you who have it, Is it true? And do you feel it was worth the cost?

Does the purchase come with alot of items?

hi einstein

in your previous

post u said u got How To Get That Specific Girl To Obsess Over

You
    .” , im just wondering have u used it yet and what are the results like? and does it take

a long time to learn all the stuff on it? , im thinking of buying that and demonic confidence

cheers

ck

I haven't used it yet. It

seems pretty easy to learn, although I don't know too much about anchoring. You have to memorize about 35

questions, I think that's the most difficult part of learning it. The use is a lot simpler than Ross Jeffries.

These courses seem pretty

interesting... has anyone actually used them and had results? What kinds of stuff do the courses say and/or ask you

to do?

yeah thanks einstein, i was just

wondering if it is easy to learn because ive got some of ross's stuff and im finding it very hard to understand, i

might give archer a try anyway

cheers
    ck

join the archer yahoo group

lagrimas, u will find a lot out there, ive been reading a lot about the demonic confidence and it seems really

interesting, its like in a previous post someone wa saying u have to go up to 30 women and ask the time on the

first day and then u keep on progressing and each tasks gets more harder, like on day 15 i think u have to go up to

30 women and asking them to join u for a coffee, im not sure what u have to do on the last day but i bet it will be

scary, im thinking of getting the course but it seems quite scary to do for me anyway as i am shy, but i guess it

will be worth it in the end.

Stranger

Default Archer Sloan

join

the archer yahoo group lagrimas, u will find a lot out there, ive been reading a lot about the demonic confidence

and it seems really interesting, its like in a previous post someone wa saying u have to go up to 30 women and ask

the time on the first day and then u keep on progressing and each tasks gets more harder, like on day 15 i think u

have to go up to 30 women and asking them to join u for a coffee, im not sure what u have to do on the last day but

i bet it will be scary, im thinking of getting the course but it seems quite scary to do for me anyway as i am shy,

but i guess it will be worth it in the end.
    Totally worth it. There's a lot more to it than just

approaching people. Like, there are days when you don't approach at all. They've got a really incredible

sequence with different ways of doing affirmations, and a workbook that helps you focus. They have this CD coming

out which is part of their CD newsletter explaining how they structured Demonic Confidence and why it works so well.

It's only three bucks, so it seems worth it.

Phero Guru

Default none

but what if on Day 15 you

get really lucky and all 30 women you've approached go for the coffee?

i guess i will have a really bad

caffeine rush and be off my face

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    but

what if on Day 15 you get really lucky and all 30 women you've approached go for the coffee?
    I was

thinking about that too and the extra money I would have to pay.
    "Most women stop being attracted to a guy because he lets her know too early in the interaction that he likes her."
    ----Swinggcat

$197.79 +$6

s&h.
    That is still alot of money, I would get a few more mones or some new shoes instead or I would just

go up to 30 women and ask them the time.
    ----Swinggcat

iv'e got louds of mones, louds of

shoes, all i really need is a good jolt of confidence, judging by the posts i have seen this course is going to give

me an extra edge

iv'e got louds of

mones, louds of shoes, all i really need is a good jolt of confidence, judging by the posts i have seen this course

is going to give me an extra edge

Keep in mind that the Demonic Confidence Programs requires a 21

consecutive day commitment, with anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours per day.

I believe day 19 and day 20

require a full days commitment.

I have the program, but have not yet started it due to the time commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by PHP 87

It's

getting good reviews on the Yahoo discussion forum.
    Watch out though! On that Yahoo discussion forum,

all posts are reviewed by the administrator (aka Archer Sloan himself) before they are posted up on the message

board. His message board is nothing like this one because he controls everything that is posted on it. So,

obviously, you're only going to find good testimonies there about his products because he's using that message

board as a means of selling his product. If you notice on his ebay auction pages, he specifically asks you to join

his Yahoo group and I think this is to help get people to buy his products because it looks like a discussion group

(like this one) but in reality, he's controlling what's being put up there (example, he's only letting good

testimony go up).

Of course, for all I know, his stuff could really work and nobody is actually saying anything

bad about it. We just don't know because he has to approve of the message before it goes up. I just wanted to make

that point clear because his message board is a bit misleading, especially after being on this pheremone discussion

board where people can pretty much say what they want.

You made a good point about

Archer approving all the messages before they go on the board. I think he's pretty fair, I've seen some things on

thier that Archer would prefer didn't get posted. Thaddeus Inge had a thread going that archer considered pretty

dangerous. I've also seen several "How much for .......?" posts, when he's said numerous times to email him

personally about prices, not on the group.
    They have a money-back guarantee, and say nobody has ever asked for ther

money back. And you can check thier ebay feedback. 139 positives, 100 unique, and 7 negatives. Some of those 7

negatives shouldn't be there. (Its true, he doesn't ship in a box)

My biggest criticism of the archer sloan

products is that sometimes they are a bit abstract. Like you have to know something about NLP or hypnosis already

to fully understand the product.
    Price isn't an issue, a product that does what these are supposed to (I

haven't actually used them yet, don't know if they work or not) is worth much more than what you pay. I'm also

not concerned about the slow shipping. 25 years of low confidence and no girlfriend, another month isn't going to

hurt.

nice 1 lagrimus, never thought

about that, guess ill have to try it for myself, einstein how long does he take to ship, i ordered mine a couple of

days ago

cheers

ck

Phero Dude

archer sloan must be better than

ross jefferies. i guess? anybody have comments on ross jefferies? like i said before i have a buddy who has the

deluxe home study that he let me borrow. i haven't looked at it yet. can anybody tell me if it's worth my time and

effort.

Stranger

Default Archer Sloan

Quote Originally Posted by Lagrimas
    Watch out though! On that Yahoo discussion forum, all posts are reviewed by the administrator (aka

Archer Sloan himself) before they are posted up on the message board. His message board is nothing like this one

because he controls everything that is posted on it. So, obviously, you're only going to find good testimonies

there about his products because he's using that message board as a means of selling his product. If you notice on

his ebay auction pages, he specifically asks you to join his Yahoo group and I think this is to help get people to

buy his products because it looks like a discussion group (like this one) but in reality, he's controlling what's

being put up there (example, he's only letting good testimony go up).

Of course, for all I know, his stuff

could really work and nobody is actually saying anything bad about it. We just don't know because he has to approve

of the message before it goes up. I just wanted to make that point clear because his message board is a bit

misleading, especially after being on this pheremone discussion board where people can pretty much say what they

want.
    To be fair, it seems that moderation on a yahoo newsgroup is the only way to stop spamming. We

were all for having an unmoderated group, but several people told us it wouldn't be a good idea. Yes, of course,

the group helps us generate sales (as does this forum for Bruce), but it also helps people use our products better

(again, just like this forum).

That being said, the ONLY posts we don't approve (I am a moderator as well)

are spam and ones that seemingly have no relevance to what our group is about. We have several posts from people

who have difficulty using our products and we welcome criticism. We're not scared of a few detractors; I gauge it

as a certain measure of success.

As a matter of fact, we even welcome comparison between what we do and what

others do (like David DeAngelo and Ross Jeffries; there are several posts about DeAngelo's stuff).

The only

reason we don't have posts that severely criticize our products is because no one has posted any. We get great

reviews of our stuff and our material stems from research far outside of the regular hypnosis and NLP

communities.

The criticism that our products ship late is a well-founded one. We've had several problems

with that and are getting a good fulfillment house to take care of that. But, as far as criticisms go, I'm happy

to live with it. Better to get a great product with valuable information late than to get a mediocre product on

time.

And yes, our products are also on the pricier end (though not as expensive as Kenrick Cleveland and a

few others). That's for two reasons.

1) nearly all other NLP/Hypnosis products have a similar foundation or

precursor. These communities are very incestuous and the information is repetitive. Our products, while having

minor ties to these fields, stem from research that forces us to travel to foreign countries to find other teachers

(Abbas, for example). As a result, you find little to no overlap in information from any other

instructor.

2) structure. It seems that all other instructors take their seminars and put them to tape. So,

you have 14 hours of video or CD, and only an hour or two of value, spaced haphazardly, with no structure, no real

sequence. We actually spend time organizing and designing the sequence of learning. Simply put, we actually put in

time to create our products.

I thought I'd help to clear some of those things up. Feel free to email me

personally at lucasjwest@yahoo.com, or ask on the newsgroup for any questions you might

have.

Lucas

Anyone got archer's product

called (being a natural), if so is it worth getting?

LucasWest, is there a web site yet

with all the products listed?

Also, I've had the Demonic Confidence program for about 10 months now, but

with my schedule, just can't find the time to get started on it.

Any suggestions?

BTW, my weekend

work schedule requires about 32 hours of my time which is what is holding me up and preventing me from starting the

21 day program, and leaves me too exhausted to go out and approach, do exercises etc...

And I'm also in a

work enivornment where there are no women to approach either.

I've read that it doesn't work skipping a day

or two and picking up where you left off.

Any input on a workaround would be appreciated as I would really

like to try the DC program.

Thanks

Phero Dude

all you need for a confidence is

affrimations and attraction isn't a choice ebook by david d.

Actually, I just ordered the

"Attraction Isn't a Choice" ebook from D'Angelo on eBay and am waiting on it.

Also, affirmations have a

limited effectivness, whereas the "Demonic Confidence" program is based on doing "real world" exercises out in the

field, not just "visualizing" or "telling" yourself thru affirmations that you are confident etc...

Not that

affirmations don't have their use, but they must be done on a regular or semi-regular basis, whereas the Demonic

Confidence program is purported to make the changes internal and permenant because the results come from real life

experiences - the experiences that you do in the field for 21 straight days which are not just visualized or

attempting to "hypnotize" yourself with affirmations and tyryng to convince yourself thru repetition of becoming

someone without actually doing it.

The Demonic Confidence program does indeed incorporate Affirmations and

Visualizations, but they also combine them with real world experineces and exercises.

If you do daily

affirmations for weeks telling yourself that you can hit a 90MPH Fastball thrown by Roger Clemens, it won't

work.

But if you go out and take batting practice for 21 straight days with the help of a batting coach,

starting with, for example, trying to hit a 40 MPH pitch and progressively working your way up to 90MPH, and using

postive visualizations/affirmations over those 21 days, which method would be more likely to get you the desired

result?

Again, I have not yet done the DC program due to the 21 consecutive day commitment it takes, but from

reviewing it and reading about it, it is unlike any other self-improvement program I've ever seen or heard

of.

It seems to go way beyond the usual NLP/Visualizations/Affirmations/"I am the Prize" mentality type of

thing.
    Last edited by PHP 87; 04-07-2005 at 03:50 PM.

Phero Dude

affirmations the ross jefferies

way is doesn't take any effort. substitute "You" for "I". say your affirmations it into a tape recorder with

conviction for 30 mins. listen to it atleast twice a day, doesn't matter if it's active or inactive listening as

long as your unconcious mind hears it. i've stopped listening to affirmations but i've learned to do mental

rehearsals and visualizations automatically, where it's become a mechanism, throughout the day when ever i feel my

inner game go below 200%.

that's true though no matter what you need real life experience.

btw if that's

your pic in the icon, you're a good looking guy. that's all the confidance you need.

I too have the RJ Confidence tapes,

and there is some debate about whether "you" or "I" is more effective.

I too have made an affirmations tape

and listened to it, but didn't wasn't too impressed with the results so I haven't used it in a

while.

Also, I'm looking for the "Holy Grail" of self-confidence, so I'm going to give the DC program a

try.

BTW, the avatar pic is of "Eddie Haskell" from the old "Leave it to Beaver" TV show - LOL!
    The guy

was real cocky and funny.

Also, I'm above average in looks, but even the best-looking guys, guys with money,

great physiques etc...don't get far without the right attitude and without confidence.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information