Close

Stranger

Default Weird looks with Chikara

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I put

maybe 3 or 3 1/2 sprays on myself (mid-torso) and hit the gym. I had to talk to the receptionist about my

membership. She seemed more friendly that I would have expected. Then after we were finished with our business she

was kind of giving me some weird looks.

Later I was feeling pretty good so I went to a local bar for a little;

hadn't been there for a while and there's a new bartender there (female, mid-20's.) I didn't have a lot of

interaction with her but I did talk to her for a little when I asked her to hold my drink so I could make a phone

call. Same kind of weird looks. Not dirty, and I wouldn't quite say DIHL, maybe a little puzzled but at the same

time, like, upbeat.

I had sort of the same reaction to it ... before if I had something with -none or -nol on, I

was a little wary of getting too much of a whiff myself, but *something* in this stuff has a happy scent to it,

IMHO.

I think I'd want to be careful not to OD with it however, as it has a distinctly feminine signature to

it, also IMHO (not the scent as a whole just whatever that one component is)

Phero Pharaoh

There doesn't seem to be a

consensus on what a Chikara OD is, or what it is like. I think 8 full sprays puts you into OD range but I've only

tried that once.

I decided to wear 2 sprays of Chikara today in anticipation of a possible business meeting but

that never happened. About all I noticed was that my 10-month-old niece couldn't take her eyes off of me. Not

sure if that is just baby fascination or Chikara.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMoney
    I

put maybe 3 or 3 1/2 sprays on myself (mid-torso) and hit the gym. I had to talk to the receptionist about my

membership. She seemed more friendly that I would have expected. Then after we were finished with our business she

was kind of giving me some weird looks.

Later I was feeling pretty good so I went to a local bar for a

little; hadn't been there for a while and there's a new bartender there (female, mid-20's.) I didn't have a lot

of interaction with her but I did talk to her for a little when I asked her to hold my drink so I could make a phone

call. Same kind of weird looks. Not dirty, and I wouldn't quite say DIHL, maybe a little puzzled but at the same

time, like, upbeat.

I had sort of the same reaction to it ... before if I had something with -none or -nol

on, I was a little wary of getting too much of a whiff myself, but *something* in this stuff has a happy scent to

it, IMHO.

I think I'd want to be careful not to OD with it however, as it has a distinctly feminine

signature to it, also IMHO (not the scent as a whole just whatever that one component is)
    The

'weird' looks are something I've commented on a couple of times. It's not like they think you smell, like I've

always afraid with none products, I can smell them too easily. I described it as if you share some kind of exciting

secret with the woman giving you the look.

I usually wear only two sprays of the stuff and I've found it

pretty effective. One of the first times I tried it in a crowd wiith two sprays, it was outside on a really windy

day. I was eating lunch while watching a jazz concert and I had three or four women sit downwind of me. One would

finish their lunch and leave and another would soon sit down. Maybe I make a good windblock, but I think Chikara may

have played a hand in it. I've used up to six sprays, but two were under the arms. I didn't seen anything much

different most of those days, except for a day trip on Amtrack with a friend to San Jaun Capistrano, where she kept

mentioning how romantic the day was and really loosened up later after a couple of glasses of wine. I don't think

six sprays is really an OD, but two to three sprays are so effective for most environments that I leave it to that.

Wearing Chikara almost daily at those doses, I still have over a half bottle of the stuff left. And mine

came from the beta shipment.

I don't know if the composition is "feminine" or not. I have trouble using Edge

and NPA, though I'll keep trying them on occasion. Not only does the none stand out to me, no matter how little I

put on or how much I cover it, but the stuff kind of makes me apprehensive. I don't have the problem with Chikara.

I also feel more attractive myself with Chikara (the "weird" looks help) and because of that, I have trouble getting

myself to go a day or two without it.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMoney
    I put maybe 3 or

3 1/2 sprays on myself (mid-torso) and hit the gym. I had to talk to the receptionist about my membership. She

seemed more friendly that I would have expected. Then after we were finished with our business she was kind of

giving me some weird looks.

Later I was feeling pretty good so I went to a local bar for a little; hadn't

been there for a while and there's a new bartender there (female, mid-20's.) I didn't have a lot of interaction

with her but I did talk to her for a little when I asked her to hold my drink so I could make a phone call. Same

kind of weird looks. Not dirty, and I wouldn't quite say DIHL, maybe a little puzzled but at the same time, like,

upbeat.
    Would you generally describe these looks as "take me home tonight" or more "I think I'm

in love"?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Would you generally

describe these looks as "take me home tonight" or more "I think I'm in love"?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Would you

generally describe these looks as "take me home tonight" or more "I think I'm in love"?
    Nah, I wouldn't

say it was anything like that.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I bet they're "I've got two

tickets to paradise" looks.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Thread Information