Close

Default Need Lots of Help about Chakira product overall design, use, and ratings

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I know this is loaded with questions and I know there are archives but I

have just gotten tid-bits from all this. Please give me the complete low-down on Chikira.
    What exactly is Chakira

designed to do? Is it supposed to be a sexual stimulant for females or just an openess, trusting type of thing? What

does it smell like? Do women like it compared to others and how much? Also, are there natural aphrodisiacs added to

it as in Pheros or is it strictly synthetic? Does it turn heads and get DIHL's because I have heard it sneaks up on

you? What does that mean?
    What's the age group it is designed for? I like younger women. Like from 19-23/24

bracket. How does this fair on them? And last but not least how do you rate it's effectiveness as compared to other

pheromone products like SOE or The Edge or AE? Is anyone getting 100% hits from it as a stand-alone?
    I know it's

alot but I am still not filled in here about these things and I have gotten bits and pieces but I want the low-down

on what it's designed to do, what it consists of, and it's effectiveness as well as scent.

All input and examples is truely appreciated,

Happy

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Good questions, all. We don't

know those answers yet. Perhaps Bruce could shed a little bit of light, or maybe he is also waiting for more data.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Happy,

I have been using it

for a awhile now.For me,it givews off more of a friendly aura. Girls are laughing more, hanging around my office,

but nothing like DhIL's.

Thanks for the replies so far. I

appreciate it and I realize I asked a thousand questions here but I need the low-down on it and some examples would

be nice. Purchased AE=I didn't like the smell.
    Purchased Pheros=Real unique smell. Actually like no other

cologne
    in terms of smell. While I never got any negative reactions at all while wearing Pheros I didn't have

the greatest hit response ratio to it. Not really any definate hits for me but never a negative reaction. Seemed to

make me kinda drowsy. Still real unique stuff for people it works for.
    TE= Man it smells so alchohol like I

didn't like it at all. I wouldn't wear it no matter how many chics dig it. It just didn't agree with me on the

nose and after putting it on I wished I hadn't.
    SOE=Seen the most results. Good openess and conversation

pheromone and the younger ones seemed turned on by it. Only thing was this makes me lightheaded. Shucks, I can't

win. I loved the aura SOE gave me and were pleased with the results over-all. Just needed a slight (very slight

touch) of a sexual boost but I couldn't complain.
    What's real strange is I bought Date Mate a few years back

(don't laugh just because it seems so out of date now, at the time it was a goodie) when it was still on sale. I

really had good responses with it and it never bothered me.
    So you see I am searching for a Pheromone cologne

that really suites me and this is why I am curious about Chakira. I am not picky at all as long as it works for me

and there are no negatives that's fine enough for me. Too bad Date Mate wasn't still around it seemed the one for

me.
    This is why I need the thorough scoop on Chakira.

Happy

If you haven't tried it, I would. I

have gotten many compliments on it's scent. I know others have had sexual hits from it, I have not. The

friendliness it promotes is a definate. Girls have been friendlier, my boss, etc. I have mixed it though at times

with other products. I'll use 1/2 pk of the Edge gel spread on neck, chest and wrists. I'll then cover those spots

with Chikira. Total sprays in all 6. Got more sexual hits with that combo. I've tried it with NPA, 4 times with no

results at all. Have not tried it with AE, but I understand others have had success with this combo.This last week,

I mostly just went with Chikira.

By the way, I flew to another state for a job interview last weekend. Used 6

sprays of Chikira, 1/3 packet of Edge gel. Had every dept head slapping me on the back and laughing. Got the

job....

Another example of someone using six

sprays with success...

Phero Dude

Jaggy congratulations on the

job.

I've had a few experiences regarding Chikara that I want to share...I live pretty close the Canadian

border so I took a trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake a small quaint village just the other side of the border a couple of

weeks ago. The customs are notorioulsly non-user friendly...anyway I had 2 sprays of Chikara which I had applied

about 1.5 hrs earlier & they basically just waved me through with a smile...

Also when my boss called me in

for the performance rating & raise he said he had given me the highest raise in the group!

Last weekend I

got stopped as I was getting on the expressway on ramp...Police had a road block & were checking inspection &

registration stickers...The officer waved me through without incident...It was only after that I checked my

inspection sticker & realized that it had indeed been expired for a month...I dont know if it was luck or the

Chikara...maybe a little of both...

Phero Pharaoh

I think Chikara has come as

close to being a magic potion as anything in my pheromone experience. It seems to provide an added edge or a little

bit of luck in everything.

I think guys put too much emphasis on their expectations for sexual hits. It is good

for people to see you as a happy, fun, confident guy. You don't have to be looking for sex every minute of the

day. Everyone already knows that a man is READY for it. So, just relaxing and enjoying the moment is a good

thing.

The pheromones crank up the volume. You will have payoffs down the road just from being a carefree,

upbeat person whom people enjoy being with.

The blatant sexual hits I received in those last two dance classes I

wrote about last week came from women who already knew me. I only occasionally flirted with one of them in any

serious way. And in fact I had backed off from her when I decided she was not quite what I wanted. She was the one

who came on the strongest in that last class. I had to ask her to back off because she was pressing herself into me

so firmly. That wasn't Salsa dancing, it was seduction, and that weren't the time or place for it.

When we

went out to a club the next night, she came over to stand by me after we had been dancing with other people. I put

my arm around her and her back was soaking wet. I said, "Whoa! You're all wet." She replied, "I'm working on

it."

I helped her work on it after that.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Wo ho Friendly, I bet you did,

you son of a gun!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Guru

Default none

Congrats Jaggy on the job.

If I were going to an interview I would definitely wear Chikara.

cuddlebear

Hmmm .. I don't know what to

think about the six sprays bit .. might as well try it I'm getting curious

But Bruce has hinted that

it's overkill .. don't know though there's been good reports lately

I have been wearing only about two

or three ... I guess it can't hurt to try it once

Bruce I don't think has tested that

much, I think 2 or 3 sprays at most (am I wrong?).... So he wouldn't completely know unless
    A) he knows

something about the characteristics of the pheromone chemicals
    B) is drawing from the feedback from beta testers

that we have not seen
    c) is drawing on preliminary testing conducted before the beta release (which we don't

know occured)

Phero Pharaoh

I haven't worn Chikara since

last week. I recommend it for guys who have situations that other pheromones have helped with. I would say six

sprays is overkill, too. But overkill might just open an undecided door. Or it may raise the level of

frustration/anticipation enough to encourage a little boldness on a lady's part.

Laura, the girl who had the

impressive reaction to the Chikara, told me she was my number 1 fan. That may have been a little too strong a

reaction. I have been thinking about that comment for the past couple of days. But I don't attribute that to the

pheromones. She liked to dance with me and I was always laughing and joking in her presence. She got to see me with

other people over a couple of months and I think that helped me make a good impression on her. Especially since I

wasn't trying to make such an impression on her.

I need to experiment with the Chikara some more before I can

really be sure it is as good as I think it is. But my instinct tells me it is.

So far I agree that Chakira gives out

a friendly/confident vibe to people. Seems to affect women of all ages from what I've seen,they're more open to

conversation. Haven't really had a sexual hit but I'm not expecting it either. I've been keeping Chakira on the

back burner for special occasions which some will be coming up soon. 2 sprays works for me.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Thread Information