Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Cool Less is Less More is More?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was browsing

around the fourms and I kinda get the impression that guys like myself are getting more bang (no pun intended) with

the more is better technique, this is rather interesting because we were taught that less was actually more

effective.

I'm sure body chemistry might be a factor, what are your thoughts.

DCW

Charming Loner

I think individual body

chemistry and specific -mones being used are both factors. Basically, in a nutshell, the more -mones you naturally

produce, the less you should apply.

Lower natural -mone production + Higher -mone usage = GOOD

Higher

natural -mone production + Lower -mone usage = GOOD

A balance...

Another point to keep in mind is

phero build-up.

User 1 gets a brand new product, never used pheros before, takes a hot shower and does

what seems like a major OD: results... incredible

User 2 has been using pheros for years, gets in a rut with

using Primal every day; already has a build up OD going on. He's in a slump, reads about somebody's great OD

results, doubles his normal Primal application. Same thing the next day. Results are bad. Then he says "the hell

with it", takes a shower and the next day wears no pheromones. If you've read the forum for you long, you know

what happens next... He has great results. So sometimes zero is more, and often that is what happens when someone

merely reduces the amount and announces that "less is more".

Bruce

Phero Guru

Default none

yep, it's true. I have my

very best luck after just getting them in the mail and it tapers off gradually - I have to stop wearing them

everyday!!!

Interesting..Interesting would a

slight application to clothes help defeat the OD then.

DCW

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Then you have bacteria

factors. Pheromones are challenging to use in the long term. Plus it's summer in the North.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Dude

Theres no way I could wear mones

everyday. I'am definetly susceptible to buildup...I wear a small amount a couple of times in the week & save

larger doses & more none heavy products for the weekend. You can wear mones on a regular basis but not everyday

IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Then you have

bacteria factors. Pheromones are challenging to use in the long term. Plus it's summer in the

North.
    So your's saying that on clothes is a bad idea?
    Suppose you applied some to a shirt then

after your evening is through you put the shirt in the laudry, I wasn't thinking of a long duration, I have to ask

because some of my best hits came with a slight application to my shirt.

DCW

This more/less thing has been

discussed back and forth since the beginning. Bruce seems to have the best new insight here.

No, I'm not saying

clothes are a bad idea. It's fine.

Excellent timing! I was just

thinking today how I applied SOE in substantial quanity yesterday so today I will use just a dab here and there. I

found more attention today than yesterday? Maybe all I need is a dab or two but can a female really be effected by

just say two dabs? Anyway I think every other day I may do the "just a few dabs thing then on every third day I will

take a day off or two.
    Try day 1:average amount
    Day 2: just a few dabs on pulse points on the neck
    Day 3:

off, then maybe day 4 off if you think it works for you.

Then just repeat. I think it should actually be

applied as normal then just slightly boosted from there on out of the cycle till you take a few days off.

Phero Pharaoh

I stopped applying the

pheromones on Saturday because I am currently visiting family and not looking for hits. Interest from women dropped

off but is still obvious. I don't think buildup is the issue a lot of guys here make of it. Attention from women

will drop off for any number of reasons. You have to try long-term experiments as well as short-term experiments to

see what works for you.

You also have to change yourself, not just your pheromone signature. If you dress

poorly, behave like a shy boy, treat women badly, don't bathe, etc. then simply putting on pheromones may get you

some curious looks but you still have the real problem to fix.

Most men should be able to get SOME attention

from women just by being confident and well-dressed. Learning to listen rather than just telling the women about

yourself helps too. A lot of guys think they have to tell women everything about themselves and the women get

bored. Women like to dig for information. They enjoy the challenge of probing a mystery man and figuring him

out.

I think most guys start using pheromones with the hope they will magically turn their lives around. You

have to change yourself for real if you don't have what you want in your life. Pheromones can make that easier but

they are not the cure for the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    I don't think

buildup is the issue a lot of guys here make of it.
    Friendly,

You make that assertion in two seperate

posts. I think you are omiting some facts. How do you account for the number of reports of people who get better

hits the day after an apparent OD? Or even after just using mones one day and not the next. A number of

knowledgeable people have commented on the possible/probable absorbtion of pheromone compounds into the skin.

I

know from my own experiments that there are results that can only be accounted for by buildup. Don't completely

discount it because there is evidence that it does happen. How often is anybody's guess but some seem to think it

is pretty common.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

It really depends on the person.

People who don't get build-up need to be able to look outside themselves and understand that pheromones act

differently on them than they do on others.

Other than that, he made some good points from "Learning to

listen" on down

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Other than that,

he made some good points from "Learning to listen" on down
    Oh, I agree completely. I just hate to see others

possibly being misled by one user's opinion. There is just too much evidence that indicates it happens to

completely ignore it or deny it happens.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I think we are coming to the

same conclusion here as at my home board. Everybody will be different and react differently to different amounts of

things. Some people can really break down/hide these things well naturally, while others can't. It's just a "game"

of experimenting and finding out what works for you. Unfortuanetly it's not as easy as with lifting, because you

are judging others' reactions and not your own.;

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Friendly,

You make that assertion in two seperate posts. I think you are omiting some facts. How do you account for the

number of reports of people who get better hits the day after an apparent OD?
    Insufficient information for

anyone to know what is really going on.

I think the suggestions people get are good suggestions. But there

isn't enough information about how to go about determining if one is experiencing a buildup.

A typical

discussion goes something like:

"I tried 1/3 of an SOE gel pack and went to a party. No one looked at me."

(PROBLEM: How do we know no one looked at him? How observant is he? What does he qualify as "looking at" him?)

"Well, maybe you used too much. Try backing off."

"Okay, today I used 1/20 of a gel pack and I went down the

street. No one looked at me."

"Maybe you have buildup. Try going without for a couple of days and see what

happens."

"Hey. Today a girl at work said 'Hi'. So, less is more is proved right again."

Sorry. That

fish won't swim. Before I agree some guy I don't know has buildup, I have to see something more informative. How

long does it take to get a buildup? How often can you bathe and still get a buildup? What are the clinical signs

of a buildup? Why doesn't anyone go into these details before concluding some guy who isn't getting laid at every

party has buildup?

If you want proof that buildup is

real, just don't shower or use water only showers. Use none-products daily at normal to high levels.

Phero Pharaoh

Oh, I agree

completely. I just hate to see others possibly being misled by one user's opinion. There is just too much evidence

that indicates it happens to completely ignore it or deny it happens.
    Sorry, but I haven't seen ANY

evidence that it happens as often as you guys make it sound like it happens.

None of you are posting any

scientifically valid data to support your arguments.

If a serious researcher or product supplier steps up and

says, "Buildup happens", great. I will accept that.

But I will NOT accept that it happens because five people

post in a discussion that it has happened.

Take what Metroman wrote:

Theres no way I could wear mones

everyday. I'am definetly susceptible to buildup
    Okay, now if Metroman has posted about his buildup in the

past, I missed it. I have NOT read every discussion here, and I don't remember all the discussions I have read.

But why should ANYONE believe this statement by Metroman?

Where is the guide for testing for pheromone

buildup?

...I wear a small amount a couple of times in the week & save larger doses & more none heavy

products for the weekend. You can wear mones on a regular basis but not everyday IMO.
    In my opinion, it is

okay to wear pheromones every day. I do, except when I am around my relatives for long periods of time. Then I

ease up.

But there are a lot of factors that are never taken into consideration:

Environment
    Hygiene
    Cultural area
    Pheromones being used
    Desired hits
    Attitude of the target toward the

wearer

I mean, some guys come in here hoping to get their old girlfriends back with the help of pheromones.

Some guys come in here hoping to get laid at every party.

Most guys will never accomplish those goals. There is

nothing wrong with trying, except most guys who do so are setting themselves up for a world of disappointment. Oh

well. Let them live and learn.

But I just don't see how it is okay to keep hammering on these guys about their

buildup when there is no evidence they actually HAVE any buildup.

How long does it take for the hypothetical

average guy to build up too much Androstenone residue? Does it matter if he bathes once a day? Some days, I take

two showers. Does it matter if he is only putting the stuff on his wrists? What if he puts it on his chest like I

do?

I see no attempts to be discerning in these buildup discussions. They are just not credible in

themselves.

To KNOW something is happening because of buildup, you have to rule out everything else: bad breath,

bad behavior, bad clothing, lack of self-control, lack of self-confidence, inadequate conversational skills, etc.

So, I hate to see guys get into these discussions only to be told they are probably experiencing buildup without

anyone checking to see what else might be going on.

Most guys screw up in social situations long before they

realize they have. I am STILL pulling my foot out of my mouth on an almost weekly basis. I get good results with

the pheromones, but I get good results in spite of them, too. And I get bad results in spite of them.

There is

just too much on the plate for us to know by osmosis whether a guy's problem is buildup or anything else.

Any

guess is as good or bad as any other guess. It isn't doing anyone any good to just lump everything in with

buildup.

That is a card played too often.

Cool

If you want proof that

buildup is real, just don't shower or use water only showers. Use none-products daily at normal to high

levels.
    Whats that gonna prove?

That’s like me saying I'm going to work in a sewer and only

rinse off at the end of the day with water, of course the guy who uses soap is going to get a more effective

cleansing with less sewer "build up".

If I don't shower daily I'm going to have more perspiration "build

up" than I would showering daily or in my case twice daily.

Get the point

DCW

Phero Pharaoh

If you want proof

that buildup is real, just don't shower or use water only showers. Use none-products daily at normal to high

levels.
    What I want is for the pro-buildup theorists to find out first what the facts are before

concluding that someone's problem is buildup.

I have read way too many discussions where someone has suggested

another guy has buildup without going to any trouble to learn anything about the guy's personal habits.

That

just doesn't hold water. It's bad advice even if, in some cases, it may turn out to be true.

A guy could get

good hits without pheromones. I always had good response from women when I was happy, well-dressed, and kicking

with a sense of humor. I turned to the pheromones because I wanted to see women's reactions more clearly.

Pheromones draw people out of their defenses. Sometimes they inspire people to RAISE their defenses. But I am

not seeing anything with the pheromones that I didn't see before I started wearing them.

I AM seeing a lot more

than I used to see. I like seeing these kinds of reactions. It has helped my confidence a lot. So has learning to

read body language. So has learning to dress myself well.

I think a contrary point of view is valuable. Guys

who are new to this environment need to understand that you cannot just assume a failure to get results has anything

to do with the pheromones.

We are responsible for our successes and failures in life. Not the pheromones.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Insufficient

information for anyone to know what is really going on.

I think the suggestions people get are good suggestions.

But there isn't enough information about how to go about determining if one is experiencing a buildup.

A

typical discussion goes something like:

"I tried 1/3 of an SOE gel pack and went to a party. No one looked at

me."

(PROBLEM: How do we know no one looked at him? How observant is he? What does he qualify as "looking at"

him?)

"Well, maybe you used too much. Try backing off."

"Okay, today I used 1/20 of a gel pack and I went

down the street. No one looked at me."

"Maybe you have buildup. Try going without for a couple of days and see

what happens."

"Hey. Today a girl at work said 'Hi'. So, less is more is proved right again."

Sorry. That

fish won't swim. Before I agree some guy I don't know has buildup, I have to see something more informative. How

long does it take to get a buildup? How often can you bathe and still get a buildup? What are the clinical signs of

a buildup? Why doesn't anyone go into these details before concluding some guy who isn't getting laid at every

party has buildup?
    By the same token, why should I or anybody else accept that there is no build up issue

based on the scepticism of one slightly experienced user when more experienced users believe they are seeing that

effect themselves? Telling somebody that it does not exist is equally bad advice.

I don't rely on the limited

experience of the beginning users that you are citing. I do rely on the observations of serious pheromone users and

my own experiments in a remarkably controlled situation. Personally, I think most of the observations I see here are

far to subjective and don't take them into account other than as interesting possibilities. However, I do keep my

mind open and try to understand how they may fit into the big picture instead of rejecting them because they don't

fit my opinions.

I don't recall any thread where an experienced user jumped to the conclusion that the problem

was build up. Possibly OD, but not build up.

Thomas Jefferson

Obviously there wouldn't be

any controlled scientific studies on this at this time. I admire your skepticism, friendly, but this issue is

something that has developed over years of practical experiences of regular pheromone users. It's not so easy to

just dismiss. Of course, we need more information, but that's why we're having the discussion. Right now anecdotal

is the best we have, as for most other issues of practical phero use.

Phero Guru

Default none

well, for me - I'm going

back to clothing application instead of skin. I've been wearing mones every day and seeing a gradual decline in

effectiveness. I haven't changed otherwise so there must be some build-up although I can't prove it.

7 more to 3000, DST!!

I know, that's a lot of

typing, especially since my posts tend to be quite verbacious!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    well, for me -

I'm going back to clothing application instead of skin. I've been wearing mones every day and seeing a gradual

decline in effectiveness. I haven't changed otherwise so there must be some build-up although I can't prove

it.
    I think I'd rather have buildup on me than in my clothing. My skin replaces itself and comes

with a renewable cleaning process. My clothing, OTOH, has a destructive cleaning process and doesn't clean itself

naturally.

Speaking from my own experience of two years with pheromones, I've seen things come and go in

cycles. More than anything, I think what the issue is is that you get used to certain reactions, and only the

crotch-grabbing and DIHLs stick out. Smiles and flattery happen all the time once you learn what works for you where

and when, so they become commonplace and pedestrian. Women invading my personal space is something that I've simply

adjusted to. Similarly, unprovoked smiles and eye contact is just part of the deal.

I wear my mones pretty

much every day. The basic is two dabs (from a dram vial) of PI/m and two of PI/w. Up the m when I need to be a bit

stronger, up the f when I need to be a bit more friendly. If I'm going out or I'm wearing for more social reasons,

it's time to bust out the AE/m, SOE, NPA/m, TE/w, Pheros, Chikara, or any of the other goodies I've picked up. By

and large, the PI's cover me for daily wear. Still though, I like playing around, even mixing with various and

sundry e-oils (I had a sandalwood, vanilla, ylang ylang, and jasmine thing I was grooving on this

weekend).

For my money, buildup, if it exists (and this is a big assumption, as far as I'm concerned), is

natural, good, and something to simply be accounted for in dosing yourself. It's like having four drinks, waiting

one hour, and having another versus waiting three hours and having three. Know your limits, know where you are, and

proceed with caution. You don't have to be straight sober to have another drink, and similarly, you don't have to

be completely clean and clear to apply more -mones.

I tend to alternate the type of

pheromones that I apply so that I don't have a consectutive application of any certain type of 'mone or an

application of products that tilt towards a particular 'mone in their chemical composition. (e.g. - Monday I might

throw on the PI, RM, NPA, or TE , but on Tuesday, SOE or AE gets applied, and on Wednesday it might be either PF,

PX, or a super secret home job mix that has rocked and shocked the panties off some boogaloo hot bisquits of

late.).

I think that you can use 'mones on a daily basis, and easily avoid a pheromone build up by smart

application and making sure that you have a fully loaded, well stocked arsenal at hand that enables the user to

change up daily.

In addition, and relative to the original posting, I have consistently found that less is

indeed more in all respects with the singular exception of bedtime/playtime applications. When the skyrockets are

in flight and the expectations high and everything is ready to roll, a little bit more of a pheromone application is

a good thing. Tends to drive the natural, primal, carnal side to a more base and aggressive level. A double dose

or more of the right 'mones in these specific instances is more than acceptable (and personally recommended).

However, correct amounts in the correct application points with particular pheromone products are key in such

situations for illicting the desired response(s).

Phero Pharaoh

By the same

token, why should I or anybody else accept that there is no build up issue based on the scepticism of one slightly

experienced user when more experienced users believe they are seeing that effect themselves? Telling somebody that

it does not exist is equally bad advice.[/b]
    I am not telling anyone that buildup doesn't exist. I am

expressing reasonable doubts about the all-too frequent conclusion that people are experiencing buildup.

Your

experience, mine, and the beginners' experiences aren't what you should be relying upon to help them determine if

they have a buildup problem.

What you should be relying upon is what they say about their pheromone use, their

habits, and their activities. That is all that can be used to objectively determine if they are building up

pheromone residues in their skins.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Obviously

there wouldn't be any controlled scientific studies on this at this time. I admire your skepticism, friendly,

but this issue is something that has developed over years of practical experiences of regular pheromone users. It's

not so easy to just dismiss. Of course, we need more information, but that's why we're having the discussion.

Right now anecdotal is the best we have, as for most other issues of practical phero use.
    You guys are

turning this into a discussion of whether buildup occurs. I have stopped questioning whether it occurs and I accept

that it does.

My skepticism is only for the way several people here SEEM (to me) to immediately jump to the

unwarranted conclusion that someone else is experiencing buildup.

We can deduce much from anecdotes, but we need

a lot of anecdotal information to have a good chance to help new users figure out what (if anything) is going

wrong.

More patience, further questioning, and less enthusiasm for jumping to conclusions will help this

community achieve better analyses overall.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Sacogoo
    In addition, and

relative to the original posting, I have consistently found that less is indeed more in all respects with the

singular exception of bedtime/playtime applications. When the skyrockets are in flight and the expectations high and

everything is ready to roll, a little bit more of a pheromone application is a good thing. Tends to drive the

natural, primal, carnal side to a more base and aggressive level. A double dose or more of the right 'mones in

these specific instances is more than acceptable (and personally recommended). However, correct amounts in the

correct application points with particular pheromone products are key in such situations for illicting the desired

response(s).
    The "less is more" philosophy, combined with the issue of buildup, have led me to conclude a

number of things I have not shared here.

I think that buildup, as explained by Bruce and a couple of others,

makes sense. I don't think it necessarily is a bad thing. I may change my mind on that.

Buildup seems to

substantively alter your pheromone signature, at least for an extended period of time if not permanently.

How

long does it take for a buildup to dissipate or otherwise revert to a normal level? Depends on amount of buildup

and hygiene, right? There must be a plateau point where your body doesn't accrete any more pheromones, or it is

only replacing older pheromones.

So, if we assume that someone has built up a large residue, then that is

similar to a strong application or OD. Over time, you could have the same pheromone signature through buildup that

you can achieve with a heavy dose.

So, what happens? I think that people become acclimated to your pheromone

signature over time. You can still get positive results from the same people if other factors are provoked. You

can also bomb out if someone writes you off.

With new people, buildup can still be an overwhelming experience.

Overwhelming is not necessarily a bad thing. If you want people to notice you, then using pheromones to scream in a

crowd is one way to be noticed.

But if you are constantly screaming in someone's ear, there comes a point where

they need a little quiet time. You can grant them peace by withdrawing for a while.

I have tried to observe

some people who worked with me over a long period of time. I think the older people became more adjusted to my

strong pheromone signature. They were used to me. There was one young girl, married, who constantly preened and

stroked her hair in my presence, even after working with me for almost two years. She was visibly nervous in my

presence. I think it may have been a good nervousness due to underlying excitement, but she could also have just

been creeped out by the effect but too polite to act that way.

My dance teacher, who got the full effect of the

pheromones several times a week, was pleasant and sexy right up to the end. She was definitely sexy when her butt

ended up in my hand. But she was always laughing and smiling. Rarely got angry with me. I had a good

student-teacher relationship with her and everyone else thought something was going on between us. We were always

joking and teasing each other.

I know one guy became more aggressive toward me and the women around us over

time. I think he was reacting to my strong pheromone signature as well as my status in the group. I was there

when the group started and he came along later.

In short, I think that powerful pheromone signatures get you the

kind of "Whoa!" results you want, but if people continue to hang with you, they start to adjust to your signature

according to their maturity and experience.

Some people just learn to tune you out if they are older, in stable

relationships, and not open to new relationships. They will be friendlier but not sexually open.

Some people

will become agitated, maybe in a good way, maybe in a competitive way. The frequent exposure to your signature may

become a limiting factor in your relationship with these people.

Some people will accomodate or welcome your

continued presence. They feel that spark and like it and want it to continue.

By comparison with other people,

you seem different. You can make that difference seem good or desirable or you can make it seem bad or undesirable

by the way you treat people and how you interact with them.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information