Close

Charming Loner

Default Anyone..Comments on AttractRx, "Beaches", and OTHER pheromone products...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So I was searching the web, looking up

aphrodisiacs...

Attract Rx...seen the name about a thousand times, just thinking it was another

run-of-the-mill -mone product...UNTIL I actually read the description which stated Attract Rx ACTUALLY RAISED YOUR

OWN NATURAL PHEROMONE LEVELS...

Does anyone have any info on how genuine this stuff is? I went to the official

site, and it seemed like it was slandering pheromone colognes/sprays and was going on and on about how they don't

work...WHICH I KNOW IS A LIE...

Another thing, I went to [Link Deleted] to check out their selection, and

their products intrigued me because of their emphasis on the fragrance over the actual -mones. Their "Beaches"

product especially seems INTERESTING...however, they aren't very scientific in their descriptions, and they all

appear to be unisex products, which I am a little cautious of...

Does anyone have more info on these products or

OTHERS like them? I am a fanatic for scents, especially ones which give me and others good memories...which is the

key to CONNECTING...On a little tangent, the first time I wore Acqua Di Gio around an lovely little target of lust,

she said these words exactly..."You remind me of someone or something..." LOL, you can't get a better response than

that, unless it gets more physical...

I would appreciate any help, comments, or suggestions...Thanks...

Stranger

Hello

to all!!!!!!!! I am new in the forum, it is my first post I want to be good at this. Well, it does a couple of

months I obtained of attractromance.com one Hi - Octane + 2, much did not know of this product until I saw the table

of Primal.

I realized that Hi-Octane + 2 did not have much that to offer me, is to the same NPA/TE price which

is an assassin (I lost in this buy) because of it Love-Scent is the best.

Friend, this page attractromance.com

to my criterion does not offer it of love-scent, here they offer also good fragrances in the products and itbrings

over of Attract Rx I have not listened very much. They warn soon to the forum it brings over of Attract Rx.

Beaches was one of the first

products I sold, but they booted me out of their program when I decided to sell other products. I really loved the

smell of the stuff, though many customers complained. It is tough to have a fragranced product that is supposed to

appeal equally to both men and women. Beyond that, you'd really want to zap it with something; kind of skimpy on

the pheromone content. It has a summer sort of smell, like suntan lotion I guess: coconut, vanilla, some sweet

floral notes. Probably better for women then men.

Bruce

Charming Loner

Yeah, I knew the unisex

factor would play into it...

Bruce, what exactly did you mean when you said customers complained? I'm thinking

the scent would be a nice one, but maybe a little too "feminine"?

In my opinion, women LOVE scents like those,

and that's why they wear it. In fact, they like it MORE than the guys themselves, so I was contemplating whether I

should use something like that...especially since I am a younger guy and my target objectives are all very young

too...I would probably say an older guy wearing something like that would seem out of place...

Phero Pharaoh

The first one I tried was

Liquid Magnet. Got some DIHL hits before I knew what they were. But though I liked it, I have since moved on to

other pheromone products. I never could tell if women enjoyed that fragrance or not. It's supposed to be a

Hawaiin combo of scents but I'm not really sure of what is in it or what it is supposed to do.

Also have tried

Natural Attraction. Still have some (still have a little Magnet I have been saving for a boring day). But these

days I tend to stay with The Edge and APC. I like the Chikara, of course, but it is too expensive to be an every

day scent for me. I am not sure but I think it is more expensive than Amouage.

And worth every penny (but

don't let that stop you from dropping the price, Bruce).

Quote Originally Posted by handtohandking
    Attract

Rx...seen the name about a thousand times, just thinking it was another run-of-the-mill -mone product...UNTIL I

actually read the description which stated Attract Rx ACTUALLY RAISED YOUR OWN NATURAL PHEROMONE LEVELS...

Do a search!

Re wearing women's fragrances: My

guess is that you will get some "mmm... nice perfume" which I did wearing Beaches, but I'm not sure if it is going

to get you where you want to be; somewhere like wearing a dress maybe. "Hey, cute dress".

RE "raise your own

natural pheromone levels": That is clealy possible to do, but just popping some herbs is only going to be a small

part of that. You'd really want to work out, eat healthy and be careful of what kind of soaps you use. There's a

lot that goes into it. I'd be interested to see some research on those "rasie your natural pheromones"

products.

RE price of Chikara: The "retail" price was arrived at for the final product which will involve a

fancy box and be geared for brick and mortar distribution. It will probably always be available at discount prices

on the internet without the fancy box. Keep in mind also that there are 10mg of pheromones in each bottle. I am

surprised to hear guys using 6+ sprays. The idea was to make it very concentrated in a small bottle that doesn't

release a whole lot per spray.

Regards,
    Bruce

Phero Pharaoh

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    RE price of

Chikara: The "retail" price was arrived at for the final product which will involve a fancy box and be geared for

brick and mortar distribution. It will probably always be available at discount prices on the internet without the

fancy box. Keep in mind also that there are 10mg of pheromones in each bottle. I am surprised to hear guys using 6+

sprays. The idea was to make it very concentrated in a small bottle that doesn't release a whole lot per

spray.
    Hey. We have to know what the limits are, right?

Default Searching Attract RX

h2h,

If you

do a search for "Attract RX" on the forum, the search feature will throw out "RX" for being too short and show you

every thread where the word "attract" was mentioned. That makes for a pretty big haystack.

If you hyphenate it,

ex. "Attract-RX", you WILL come up with some specific results. You just won't get any threads where it was

mentioned WITHOUT being hyphenated.

Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    h2h,

If you do

a search for "Attract RX" on the forum, the search feature will throw out "RX" for being too short and show you

every thread where the word "attract" was mentioned. That makes for a pretty big haystack.

If you hyphenate it,

ex. "Attract-RX", you WILL come up with some specific results. You just won't get any threads where it was

mentioned WITHOUT being hyphenated.

Oscar
    Webmaster was talking about wild cards once. How about if

you use the wild card instead of the hyphen?

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Webmaster was

talking about wild cards once. How about if you use the wild card instead of the hyphen?
    bel,

The

asterisk will serve as a "wild card" for any CHARACTER, but evidently it won't stand in for a SPACE.
    So if you do

a search for "Attract*RX" you'll still only come up with results that contain the hyphenated Attract-RX, but you

won't get any where it was simply written "Attract RX". To find THEM you have to wade through every result brought

up by the "attract" search.
    Every thread brought up by an "Attract*RX" search (with the asterisk) has the

hyphenated version in it at least once from what I can see. C'est la Vie!

Oscar

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Charming Loner

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce

I am

surprised to hear guys using 6+ sprays. The idea was to make it very concentrated in a small bottle that doesn't

release a whole lot per spray.

Regards,
    Bruce
    I'll tell you why, at least for me, a lot of sprays is

so appealing:

1) Although Chikara is a pheromone product, a concentrated one at that, I still view it as a

cologne. Whenever I go out, I usually wear cologne or some other fragrance, and put on enough to last the whole day.

The default application of two sprays, on the fragrance side, is a little short to me. I have thought about adding

my own cologne on top of the Chikara, but I don't know how that would go...

2) Although I do agree that 10mg of

-mones in a bottle is high, I think it is still an overall subtle product, and many people aren't looking for that

necessarily. On top of that, we are not sure of the exact contents of the bottle, so it is harder to tell what we

are putting on ourselves, and mixes become more difficult to concoct so we can "enhance" the effect. My estimation

for the contents: 1.5mg NONE, 4mg NOL, 2mg RONE, 2.5mg OTHER (A1(?),?,?,?)...

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    bel,

Every thread

brought up by an "Attract*RX" search (with the asterisk) has the hyphenated version in it at least once from what I

can see. C'est la Vie!

Oscar
    Just put it in quotes and the search engine won't throw out the RX.

Works fine for me.

-Bass

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BassMan
    Just put it in quotes

and the search engine won't throw out the RX. Works fine for me.

-Bass
    BassMan,

Good call! Works

perfectly! Thanks!

Oscar

Attract-Rx! Well, well, I was taken

in by the juicy talk about how ineffective pheromone colognes/sprays were. I thought yes! At last. Something that

works. I bought 200 pounds in money of the worthless stuff. and after about two months of usage with no

results but headaches - usage, meant three large white pills with water before bedtime - I

contacted the company in charge, several times about its ineffectiveness to no avail. I still have two plastic

bottles of the so called 90 sustained release tablets of Attract-Rx, PHEROMONE RELEASER. Well! This is only my

experience but my advice will be... Please do not waste your money!!

Thread Information