Close

Phero Pharaoh

Thumbs up MASSIVE Multiple Hits: Chikara = Magic Aphrodisiac

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is the most amazing pheromone product I have ever tried.

Before I go further let me say that I

AM in the process of moving. I will have only occasional access to the Internet for a few weeks. So, I may not be

able to come back here for a while.

Now, this evening I went to my last two dance classes (compliments of my

teacher). I decided to try six sprays of Chikara since the sprays were so tiny. About halfway through the

application, I started getting full sprays. Well, what the heck, I thought? I might as well see what a Chikara OD

is like.

WHOA!

Ohmygodcanibatheinthisstufffortherest of my LIFE PUUHHLLEEEESE!!!!!???

Let me just say

that tonight was as close as I have ever come to having a room full of women throwing themselves at me demanding to

have sex right then and there.

They could not dance close enough to me. I learned what almost every woman's

chest feels like in two classes. The dance teacher had me help demonstrate a move and I found her butt in my hand

for a moment.

Maybe it was just because they all knew I was leaving town. Maybe because I was relaxed and just

cutting up a little more than usual. I don't know. But as often as women have come on to me, I have never had to

peel woman after woman off my chest.

When I read Bruce's story about how his wife said they needed to schedule

time for sex, I just wrote it off as his marriage getting a little spicy. Now I am not so sure.

I think this

stuff works like nothing else I have ever tried.

One girl demanded to know where I am taking her. She kept

rubbing against me, and she is a full-figured girl. I am sure she is used to blowing off guys who stare at her

chest. But she couldn't give me enough of it. I finally had to lean over (and it wasn't far) and whisper in her

ear to please stop. A man can only handle so much of this and then he has to take action, but I had made plans for

the evening. It just wasn't the right time (or place).

Bruce, you've got a monster on your hands.

I may

never buy anything else again. I just wish it weren't so expensive. I don't have enough to play with a constant

stream of ODs. I will back off to 2 sprays a day.

What is IN this stuff?

What do I need to do get a

discount? You have any samplers? I'll take all returns off your hands if you just throw them away. I'll figure

out something to do with them.

Every post I've read had

something very positive to say about Chikara. I just ordered a bottle 5 minutes ago, I can't wait to receive it!!

Banned User

for some reason i don't

believe you

Has anyone else tried Chikara ODs?

As I recall, IP was doing six sprays a day on vacation with not great results.

Anway, it sounds like Friendly

used about 4.5 since the first three werent full sprays.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by kossBass
    for some reason

i don't believe you
    Whatever.

I have no reason to lie or exaggerate. But take what you find here

and look at it as best you can. There could be a lot of reasons for what happened. The girl who shoved her chest

into mine repeatedly has come on to me before. So, it isn't like she was suddenly acting strangely. But she has

never just slammed her boobs into me again and again.

I will keep wearing the Chikara, but I have a pretty good

supply of APC and The Edge that I will have to use up.

I don't expect Chikara-OD quality results with the other

products.

<< I don't expect Chikara-OD quality

results with the other products.>>

I don't think we know how much sprays consititues an OD just yet...

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Has anyone else

tried Chikara ODs? As I recall, IP was doing six sprays a day on vacation with not great results.

Anway, it

sounds like Friendly used about 4.5 since the first three werent full sprays.
    If I wasn't concerned about

using it up too quickly, I would try to duplicate the results on a frequent basis. But that is pretty risky.

Especially since I am moving.

But I wonder if women would get comfortable with a Chikara OD scent? Would they

eventually build up a tolerance for it and stop losing control or whatever? I think they would.

Friendly1, where did you apply

the Chikara on your body and how close did you spray it?

They are still perhaps less than half

the spray sizes of regular cologne and people use three sprays of that stuff, so I don't think the smell would

necessarily be too strong with six sprays of chikara (if you spread it out at least).

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    Friendly1, where

did you apply the Chikara on your body and how close did you spray it?
    First four sprays to the chest

(different parts, in a square). Then 1 spray each to each forearm, above the wrist but not too close to the

elbow.

This is the same pattern I use with The Edge and another product I have been asked not to name here

because it is sold by a rival company.

I will have another opportunity to see how Chikara works tomorrow night.

It is my last social night in Houston. I will do an intentional OD again, but after that I just cannot afford to

blow through the Chikara that quickly. I bought up extra bottles of The Edge and APC right before getting the

Chikara. And I also bought a new bottle of Amouage Dia. Bought some new Jaipur a few weeks ago. It is my daily

fragrance (costs only a little more than half the Amouage).

So, I am set for at least a couple of months on

pheromones and colognes.

Phero Pharaoh

<< I don't expect

Chikara-OD quality results with the other products.>>

I don't think we know how much sprays consititues an OD

just yet...
    My eyes burned for an hour after applying the Chikara. I doubt I could have tolerated much

more than that.

I noticed a similar burning when I tried the Chikara last week. I did not mention that in my

Elvia's thread.

4 to the chest, wow, I'm sure it

must have stuck to your shirt real good

Phero Pro

Friendly,

Hmm . . . very

interesting. So far I've gone up to two sprays on the chest and one on each forearm. Two more to the chest

shouldn't be a problem to me. At the levels that I'm currently using, I've noticed that most of the follows had

very dialated pupils. You notice this yourself? Shouldn't be too hard for you to notice . I haven't had

any one ask me to Balboa (body lead, very tight basic) when I have been wearing Chikara, but we shall see come

Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    This is the

most amazing pheromone product I have ever tried.

Before I go further let me say that I AM in the process of

moving. I will have only occasional access to the Internet for a few weeks. So, I may not be able to come back here

for a while.

Now, this evening I went to my last two dance classes (compliments of my teacher). I decided to try

six sprays of Chikara since the sprays were so tiny. About halfway through the application, I started getting full

sprays. Well, what the heck, I thought? I might as well see what a Chikara OD is like.

WHOA!

Ohmygodcanibatheinthisstufffortherest of my LIFE PUUHHLLEEEESE!!!!!???

Let me just say that tonight was as

close as I have ever come to having a room full of women throwing themselves at me demanding to have sex right then

and there.

They could not dance close enough to me. I learned what almost every woman's chest feels like in two

classes. The dance teacher had me help demonstrate a move and I found her butt in my hand for a moment.

Maybe it

was just because they all knew I was leaving town. Maybe because I was relaxed and just cutting up a little more

than usual. I don't know. But as often as women have come on to me, I have never had to peel woman after woman off

my chest.

When I read Bruce's story about how his wife said they needed to schedule time for sex, I just wrote

it off as his marriage getting a little spicy. Now I am not so sure.

I think this stuff works like nothing else

I have ever tried.

One girl demanded to know where I am taking her. She kept rubbing against me, and she is a

full-figured girl. I am sure she is used to blowing off guys who stare at her chest. But she couldn't give me

enough of it. I finally had to lean over (and it wasn't far) and whisper in her ear to please stop. A man can only

handle so much of this and then he has to take action, but I had made plans for the evening. It just wasn't the

right time (or place).

Bruce, you've got a monster on your hands.

I may never buy anything else again. I

just wish it weren't so expensive. I don't have enough to play with a constant stream of ODs. I will back off to 2

sprays a day.

What is IN this stuff?
    I wish it worked that well for me. So far I've tried 5

spritz...one on each side of the neck, one on each wrist, and one in the center of my chest.
    So far, nothing.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Has

anyone else tried Chikara ODs? As I recall, IP was doing six sprays a day on vacation with not great

results.

Anway, it sounds like Friendly used about 4.5 since the first three werent full

sprays.
    I was wearing sunblock on my arms, legs and face and outside most of the time then. I don't

know if the sunblock hampered Chikara's effect or not. I do think that Chikara should be applied after the sunblock

because when I used Chikara first, the sunblock seemed to completely mask the Chikara. I did have a good day with a

LJBF girlfriend one of the days. Again, we were outside for most of the day but as the day progressed she seemed to

shift more into regular girlfriend mode. After a few glasses of wine in the late afternoon, she even threatened me

with a spanking!

I reported a couple of weeks ago that I had worn four sprays to a Dead concert in Phoenix

(again outside but with no sunblock this time). Two sprays on the arms around late morning and then another two

mid-late afternoon right before I left for the show. We got there early and though there was ample space on the lawn

to choose from, a group of five or so women sat down right behind and downwind from us, while at the same time,

another two trendier looking ones stopped next to the first group, just standing there for about five minutes

talking to each other before moving on. During the break, this couple from Oregon in front of us turned around and

struck up a conversation with us. They hadn't talked to anyone else. Before the show was over, the woman had given

each of a quartz crystal that they had mined in Arkansas just a few days before. There was another woman I reported

that came from about twenty feet away to ask me for a light, but she was upwind, so I don't know if that was really

a hit or not. The look in her eyes when she thanked me told me it was, but she went back to her group and never

turned around again.

I usually wear one to three sprays, depending on how the first spray sprays. But I'm

wondering if my flat results with six sprays of Chikara might have been influenced by the sunblock I was wearing at

the time. Haven't tried six by themselves yet.

cuddlebear

Well, my results with Chikara

have been a lot more subtle than that, but then again I don't believe I have used six sprays or anything close ...

maybe I should try

Then again, I like the slower, more subtle, more long-term effect ... this has become

my exclusive phero product as of the day it arrived ...

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear
    this has

become my exclusive phero product as of the day it arrived ...

Same here. I get frequent hits from

a wide range of women, without using much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kossBass
    for some reason i

don't believe you
    I do. Only a social deviant could fake this kind of enthusiasm

So I

just had to see how this would work for me.
    First I tried four sprays (4X my usual dose). It made me feel a

little spacey and the characteristic feeling of contentment that I get from a regular dose was exaggerated into a

“I don't give a f@#$ attitude).
    I went to the video store and lingered through the aisles for a while. No

hits from anybody that was legal, but no signs of OD either. The cashier was quite friendly & talkative. In other

words, I didn’t notice any difference between my usual one spray and four.
    So I added two more sprays. I felt a

little pressure like I was going to get a headache but it went away quickly.
    Then I went to a bookstore.

Once again, no difference between a so-called OD and my normal dose: guys were very polite, it was easy to start a

conversation with a lady in the New Age section (but no signs of attraction), and all the teenage girls seemed to be

checking me out.
    Then I went to the cashier with a magazine and noticed something different. As I held out my

hand for the change, she softly cradled my hand in her palm and counted out the change with her other hand. It kind

of turned me on.
    This gave me the idea that my girlfriend might treat me extra special if i happened to drop

by for a little love.

There was a smile on her face, but it dropped as soon as she opened the door.

“OMG. What’s wrong.”
    “Nothing. I just wanted to see you.”
    “Why? What happened?”

“Nothing. I was just at the bookstore. I was thinking about you, and...”
    She was convinced that she knew me

well enough to know that something was bothering me, and she was so persistent about finding out what it was that I

had to make up a story that I was thinking about quitting my job.
    “I knew it!” she said. “What’s going

on?”
    So I more or less exaggerated my usual beefs with work in general. She gave me words of

encouragement, and treated me with a sort of mothering attitude that was really irritating (of course I didn’t say

anything). I played along just so I could wrap things up and get out of there.
    Very strange. And I didn’t

even score with my own girlfriend!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I believe him too. I do know

that you can wear more of Chikara than you could other formulas given the phero content by weight. But that's not

saying much necessarily, give how little of other things you can wear.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Guru

Default none

I tried six sprays

yesterday as I had some running around to do, Walmart. There were plenty of women around but I only noticed one

female employee checking me out. I had wished I had the time and another place in mind to keep seeing the results

but alas I had to get home and do some work.

I believed Friendly's story. He

knew all those women already anyway and they were all comfortable with him. If you had been dancing with a guy with

4-6 sprays of edge all the time, you'd be boobing him to with the switch to the "happier" chikara.

Anyway,

NOTHING beats Ash's chikara-supermarket story.

Phero Pharaoh

Okay. I tried 8 sprays last

night (no APC, just Chikara). First 2 were weak. Next 6 were full sprays. Went to a club (I haven't finished

cleaning out the apartment yet). Good hits, so-so hits. Some strange behavior. More breast rubs. Spent some time

with one girl in my arms (not dancing). She has been working on me for a while so it is not like the Chikara made

her rush me out of the blue.

In the future I will probably just go with 4 sprays of Chikara unless I am going to

be with someone I want a lot of contact with.

In my opinion, the best place to apply the more powerful pheromone

products is your chest. Don't spray in the same place. Spread it out. Women will check out your chest. Give

them an opportunity and if they are attracted they will find an excuse to lightly brush against you.

If I have

to pick between chest and forearms, I will go with chest. Upper chest, just under the neck, seems to be the optimum

spot.

Phero Pharaoh

Oh yes. SwingerMD, LOTS of

dilation going on. I can see their pupils enlarging as they spend a couple of minutes with me. It takes that long

for me to be sure their pupils are dilating.

Since I was saying good-bye to friends last night, I didn't dance

with any strangers (quite a few checked me out). I think the Chikara would have been a good "Hi, come get to know

me" pheromone.

As many as guys as hit that spot last night, I think the 8 sprays of Chikara gave me a clear

edge, even over the guy in the suit and red tie. I almost wore a suit myself. Women just seem to love a man in a

good suit. LOL! I had a quick picture taken for a friend of mine the other week. I wore a suit. The two girls at the

photo store couldn't stop drooling (both very young). I was wearing The Edge and APC.

But I went with casual

dress last night because I just wanted to relax. Had a great time. Enjoyed myself. Wish I could have stayed

longer.

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    There was a

smile on her face, but it dropped as soon as she opened the door.
    “OMG. What’s wrong.”
    “Nothing. I just

wanted to see you.”
    “Why? What happened?”
    “Nothing. I was just at the bookstore. I was thinking about you,

and...”
    She was convinced that she knew me well enough to know that something was bothering me, and she was so

persistent about finding out what it was that I had to make up a story that I was thinking about quitting my job.

“I knew it!” she said. “What’s going on?”
    So I more or less exaggerated my usual beefs with work in general.

She gave me words of encouragement, and treated me with a sort of mothering attitude that was really irritating (of

course I didn’t say anything). I played along just so I could wrap things up and get out of there.
    Very

strange. And I didn’t even score with my own girlfriend!
    Exactly the same thing happened to me! But it it

was with a girlwhoismyfriend of mine. I was walking towards her and she smiled, I smiled back and said, "hi", and

then just as I walked pasted her she 180'd and said "What's wrong, are you ok?". I was pretty thrown and just

said, "Er yeah, I'm fine!".

I was wearing Chikara at the time. Is it related? I don't know.

Interesting, I got that ("are

you OK? You seem a little pensive") last night, wearing Chikara, PF and Edge. I was a little down, but what

was different was the caretaking from this particular hot woman who I 've known for a while. I kind of liked it.

Maybe we are exhibiting the stress

pheromones of a wounded animal

Well, it's something to file

away.

Banned User

Hey friendly i wasn't accusing

you of lying sorry .. i was just saying omg thats too good to be true but I STILL believe you though ... because i

read your past post and stuff i know you won't be lying n'ways ... so i just want to say sorry for mis-accusition

(if thats a word) sorry again bro

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Well, it's

something to file away.

Definitely. Certainly we want to know what signals we are

transmitting.

Phero Pharaoh

KossBass, it is sometimes hard

to believe what we see here. So, I understand having doubts and was not offended. Just didn't know what else to

say. Like the others said, the women in the dance classes all know me. These were not strangers rubbing their

boobs on my chest. If THAT happens, well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Interesting thing about the "Are

you okay?" incidents. One of my friends asked me the same thing the other night (my last social night here in

Houston). Since I had spent most of the day shredding old financial documents while cleaning out my apartment, I

had developed a pretty bad paper dust allergy reaction. I took a couple of Benadryls (is it okay to drop brand

names? I only took what I had on hand) and I was still unsure of whether I could dance all night without having to

run for the restroom. LOL

Anyway, maybe large doses of Chikara bring out the mother instinct in some women? I

wouldn't have minded being mothered by that lady, but though she asked me to stay in touch, I have never quite been

able to get together with her. She is a little shy and quiet and I tease her when I think she is bored. She

doesn't come out of her shell easily.

So that could have been a Chikara hit.

No hits since I went dancing

the other night. Just spent 15 hours cleaning out the apartment again. Finally finished, two days behind schedule.

Now I have to load up everything and hit the road in a few hours if I can.

I am beat.

May check in one more

time before I go. I want to see what else people have to say about Chikara.

I wore The Edge today. No APC.

Maybe that would have helped keep my mood up, but the heat is killing us down here. I think it topped 100 degrees

in Houston.

Thread Information