Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default We need da skeptic back

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey wasnt he banned well we need him back for some of his imput. I wonder if he ever did try the products or not. ????

Default Re: We need da skeptic back

I have been exchanging e-mail with him privately. He was banned, but got unbanned shortly thereafter. He is free to post here whenever he wants.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

What did he get banned for?

**DONOTDELETE**

Da skeptic was a member of the forum who had some strong points that did not favored the use of pheros. However, he had some attitudes typical of a flamer (like posting with the title \"pheromones are crap\"). Even worse, he wasn\'t a love-scent client, so some members invited him to try the products of this forum before trashing them. After that he was banned.

I\'d be glad if he could come back. I believe that it\'s healthy to have members with another point of view. I\'d be glad if he could buy some products from Bruce. That way we could have something to talk all of us!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

By the way, does somebody know what happened to PG-29?

**DONOTDELETE**

What about Jaz you know the guy who had
    life on the edge that was the only thread above 100 posts.

**DONOTDELETE**

It seems that the forum is like a road: sometimes you find good friends that walk with you for some time, but sooner or later they have to go. Or maybe they go another way...

I could understand that people that got no results with pheros (or got banned) don\'t want to participate in the forum anymore, but, what happens with a lot of folks who claim wonder hits, and after a while they dissappear?Are thet eaten by their own pheros? Did they have too much sex and got consumed and tired? or are they having too much fun and don\'t have time for the forum?

Mysteries unsolved... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m wondering about Lomo Plateado too! Remember the blue bottle diaries? Does anyone know what happened to him?

Well I talked to Jerry S about 8 months ago and he said that no one seem interested in E-oils anymore so thats why he left the forum but he believes in pheromones and said that he was going to return, but no one hasn\'t seen him since. I guess the only one who knows is Bruce he would know if these long lost friends are still useing pheromones, but we can all understand that Bruce can\'t divulge names or anything.

Paul

I often don\'t know people in e-mail or orders by the same name they go by on the forum. I answer a gazillian e-mails every day, and ocasionally somebody says \"oh by the way, I\'m XYZ on the forum\" but usually I never know who is who.

I lost all contact with Jerry S. Love to hear from him again. I wrote him a few e-mails way back and didn\'t hear anything. There are a few regular customers who don\'t post on the forum anymore, but still shop here.

One thing you guys (and gals) don\'t realize is how many people are lurking here. This forum gets more than 1,000 page views every day. I get e-mail from customers who come to the forum virtually every day, read every post and have never posted anything themselves. Almost every day I get an e-mail from someone who came to the forum for the first time and read \"every post\".

Anybody remember the original home of the pheromone forum? It only held a couple hundred posts and then erased them. There was a LOT of fighting, flaming etc. going on back then. It was like the wild West in there.

Anyway, it is a pretty mellow place to hang out these days, isn\'t it? Thanks to you all....

Thanks!
    Bruce

Thread Information