Close

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default jambat - NPA and PF

visit-red-300x50PNG
    just wondering if you´ve tried this mix yet.
    Personally I just can´t get the NPA covered up. And I don´t think PF could if my perfume is not even up to the job. But I´m curious what happens with this combo.

CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: jambat - NPA and PF

I haven\'t tried it yet but if you only spray on a shot I don\'t think you\'ll reek. Seriously. I do have it mixed and ready to go but I\'m still working on NPA and SPMO. I don\'t know when I\'m going out again but I do believe there\'s something good there. I\'m going back to the hair and gottee application. Plus I just made a scent I\'m anxious to try NPA with but I probably won\'t be buying more NPA until next month. I want two bottles this time because I wan\'t try a 60%/40% mix with just my fragrance. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

By the way, I have smelled PF and NPA, it doesn\'t smell too bad. Musky but not stinky. I think it would be fine on a lady. I still used 70% though. I don\'t know how much nol you want because with this mix you\'re still getting more nol. Let me sugguest this for you, women\'s PI alone seems to be a good mix for men and women. Try it with or a non mone cologne. See what it does.

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey folks!

Been gone a while. Tried to keep up with reading the forum, but it\'s taken off like crazy. And that\'s just Paul! <g>

Anyway, I just got a sales manager job, so I\'m (again)looking for suggestions on a good business combo. I\'ve got PF, love it for the smell, but I wonder if I need to add a -nol product like NPA. I\'m selling to couples, in an office setting, and need both sexes to respond favorably to me.

Whaddaya think? Anybody?

Writer guy

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually it\'s AFA that\'s got the A-nol. NPA has no A-nol atleast none we know of.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

hey writer guy,
    AFA and PF is a good suggestion indeed. I don´t recommend NPA to mix with PF, coz it stinks like hell. But AFA is scentless. OR attraction and PF, smells nice and has enough -nol and enough -none. If there´s a man around then you defintely don´t want too much -none.

CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks! AFA it is.

WG

Thread Information