Close

Default Mixes with Pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For people who have

Pheros, what are some of the mixes that you have been using?

I know the main one floating around is the

Pheros & NPA mix at a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio. I mixed up a 5mL batch of the 3:1 mix myself. It appears to be a good mix,

although I find that it really grabs the attention of older women more it does with younger women. Whether that's

a None OD or the scent of Pheros, I'm not sure. Personally, to me, the smell of Pheros is a "older" muskier one.

I think younger people tend to wear lighter, spicier scents (i.e. Acqua Di Gio, Curve, etc), so that might have

something to do with it.

I also decided to mix a small batch of Pheros with Pheromax (new version) in a 3:1

ratio. I haven't really had a chance to test it out though. My thought process behind this was that Pheromax is a

concentrated product by itself. One spray can give out alot of mones, so I decided to dilute it with Pheros. It's

a nice smell mixed with a product containing a variety of mones. I think I'm going to start testing it out soon.

If I see any results, I'll post them.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Some people mix Pheros and

Chikara to good effect. If you mix with a -none heavy product only you might get more older women (but maybe not,

too). Try adding some -nol.

Part of the idea with Pheros is to give you a bit of natural musk smell as it

tends to be an attractant, for all ages. Trends in perfuming, which are toward light, citrus/vanilla combos, were

not really considered, as the trends are definitely away from anything sexual. That is not our goal here. Our

biological bodies don't care about trends, fortunately.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Enthusiast

Default This is a funny but true experience

Since I have been following my hormone titers in my blood for the last 3-4 years and my and the docs

noticed that my progestrone levels fell to almost zero while my blood fats elevated. We're trying to remedy this

with transdermal progestrone, a cream that menopausal women use.

Not too long after I began the progestrone

I would be acutely aware of the musk perfume aroma, even on a busy sidewalk filled with people. If someone walked by

wearing musk the vapor trail would be unmistakable. I think I'd turned up my musk receptors with the hormone

resulting in a female level sensitivity to it.

I was thinking, wow... what a man would hardly notice a woman

might pick up on as "that guy is trying too hard"...

It seems like women are drawn to fragrances that are

interesting (they aren't the same old obvious moves), high quality, and exclusive... In my adventures, with a

"really cool" fragrance, women will even ask me to pull open the neck of my t-shirt so then can get a waft, then

they want to discuss it a little bit. naturally, if you have a nice dose of pheros in the mix, they get a rich dose

of that too...

L'artisan had a great one, too darn bad they discontinued it, it had a middle note of

chocolate that the women are crazy for... too far out for the mainstream...

No problem, I'm buying

chocolate essential oil and putting a drop in with some patchouli oil... could be kinda wicked...

Hmmm...

ambergris, chocolate, patchouli, maybe a little cinnamon leaf, a dab of galanga... and a nice shot of 'none

Remember, musk scents in

commercial perfumes are not typically natural musks. So what a woman reacts to is typically something different.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    It seems like

women are drawn to fragrances that are interesting (they aren't the same old obvious moves), high quality, and

exclusive...
    True that! I've got stuff from all over the map, including some Amouage Silver Cristal,

some old DK Men that has GASOLINE in it (this burns away quickly, but the scent left behind is unique), a couple of

Creed scents, and all sorts of off the wall stuff. I usually go with something sweet (Rochas Man, Hanae Mori,

Cristobal, A*Men, etc), but have plenty of more "manly" scents as well.

I always like to catch a woman

sniffing around looking for the scent, then catch her eye. That's something you don't get wearing AdG, Eternity,

or any other cologne that everyone else out there wears.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Some people

mix Pheros and Chikara to good effect. If you mix with a -none heavy product only you might get more older women

(but maybe not, too). Try adding some -nol.
    What nol product would be good to use in conjunction with

Pheros? I thought I read that SOE was not a good product to use with Pheros. Would it be better to apply the two

products seperately or use the unscented version?

Also, I went out yesterday

wearing 2 sprays of my Pheros/PMax mix in the Pmax atomizer. No "hits," but people were pretty nice towards me. I

think I kinda spaced out though while I was wearing it. I put the sprays on the front of my neck. Next time, I'll

try putting it in a place where I can't smell it.

The complaint with SOE/Pheros

was the scent clash, but the -mones should work well. -Nol will always go well with a musk note, as it is itself a

musk note. Basically, I like the idea of mixing any strong unscented -mones, like chem-set mones, PI, or NPA; with

Pheros. The ingredients should enhance each other, as you are combining "dirty"/natural, with pure/synthetic

versions of things.

I guess we'll know more about sophisticated blends after we get more batches out, which

will be soon. I don't think the mysteries have been solved yet. It is sort of an advanced applications, and the

risk of OD seems slightly higher.

Yep, when I smell Pheros too much, which is pretty much every day

recently, since I'm bottling it and like to "sample it" occasionally, I do get kind of a tranquilizer or

valium-like effect. I find it pleasant, however, and it feels healthy and clean; rather than "druggy" or polluted to

me. It also seems to be pretty temporary, in that it goes away if I walk outside for a few minutes. It can be

slightly spacey too, however, so I wouldn't want to wear a bunch to a chess tournament, accounting final or math

test. When I'm with someone it translates into a nice subtle interpersonal feeling. It is especially a good feeling

when I am stressed. My favorite place to wear it is my face, but if I didn't want the effect I would want to wear

it away from my face, probably on my wrists, where it tends to smell good anyway.

Thread Information