Close

Charming Loner

Default My slightly confusing first day with Chikara...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Two days ago I arrive home from work to see a beautiful package had arrived...

I took the Chikara bottle and Scent of Eros book I had ordered and placed them aside, flipped through the book

(which is VERY interesting and exactly the type of information I was looking for) and took a small sniff of the

Chikara. I noticed the scent wasn't too strong, (at least I had thought) and became excited as I would use it the

next day.

Yesterday morning, after a good workout, I broke out the Chikara and planned on applying it like any

cologne. I aimed it at my midsection, pressed the spray nozzle and...NOTHING. Again. NOTHING. I tried taking the top

completely off, but even with a good amount of force (and the fact I was going to be late for work) I just fiddled

with it and eventually got it to "light spritz". Now...

1) I had (and still have) NO IDEA how much is a good

dosage, especially for me...

2) The "light spritz" also confuses me on proper dosage...

So basically, I kept

spritzing on my stomach and chest area, maybe even 4 or 5 times, and spread it using my hands over my entire torso

and neck. Did I OD? Probably, still have no idea though.

And one STRANGE thing I noticed...

I keep seeing

folks saying about how nice the fragrance is nice and STRONG as well...

Well, at least yesterday, whenever I

applied it, the scent, although pleasant, seemed very weak and I could barely detect it after a few minutes, which

definitely lead me to use more than I should've. Note: I sniffed it again this morning, and the scent DOES seem

stronger than it was before, I DON'T KNOW...

So for that reason, throughout the whole day I had this feeling I

didn't put on enough, or that the scent wasn't noticeable. Honestly, I didn't get the same obvious results that

pop out like I did with SOE and EE/Heat. When wearing the other products, I usually get a whole bunch of sniffs and

sometimes outlandish reactions, so I was a bit shocked when Chikara didn't do the same. However, as I analyzed the

situation, I did notice that...

EVERYONE was much nicer to me than usual. I mean, when I'm out and about, I

usually have at least one or two people trying to be assholes, but I noticed everybody was being really friendly. I

guess Chikara is just a more subtle product than some of the others, but it brings positive results nonetheless. And

honestly I wasn't in as much contact with females that day as I had expected, but all I came in contact with had

good reactions, so...

1) What is a good dosage for me, and where should I apply it? Would specific body

chemistries play a big role with Chikara or no?

2) What are some good combos with this? I don't know exactly

how much of each -mone is in this product, but I'm guessing there's only a hint of -none..

3) And was I crazy

yesterday for thinking Chikara had a very unnoticeable scent? I have no idea what was going on with my nose

yesterday, because like I said, today it smells really strong...

H2H,

Thanks for the thorough

report. Personally, I feel Chikara nails the fragrance amount right on the head. It will fade faster than

something like APC, but at the time of application and for a good few hours you have (for me anyway) a good blend of

fragrance and phero smell. I always use exactly 2 sprays and always on the wrists, but that is a personal issue and

I am conservative with fragrance. It might be a good idea to start with that amount for now since you are

concerned.

Bruce

Charming Loner

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    H2H,

Thanks for the thorough report. Personally, I feel Chikara nails the fragrance amount right on the head. It will

fade faster than something like APC, but at the time of application and for a good few hours you have (for me

anyway) a good blend of fragrance and phero smell. I always use exactly 2 sprays and always on the wrists, but that

is a personal issue and I am conservative with fragrance. It might be a good idea to start with that amount for now

since you are concerned.

Bruce
    Hey Bruce...

I'm mostly concerned about two things: the OD factor,

and the fragrance factor...

From what I've gotten from others, it's almost impossible to OD on this stuff

because of the way it's formulated. A question I have is...I may not be able to OD, but would too much Chikara

still be a bad thing?

And about the fragrance...It's a nice smell, and would last for a bit...if in the right

situation. I can't apply it to a section like the wrists because at my workplace it would get washed away very

quickly. So I would apply it to my neck/chest/midsection...and although those would be good phero-amplifying places

to apply it, body heat and sweat will make the fragrance disappear quicker. I think the best bet for me, with all

fragrances in general, would be for clothing, especially when working...

Quote Originally Posted by handtohandking
    1) I

had (and still have) NO IDEA how much is a good dosage, especially for me...

2) The "light spritz" also confuses

me on proper dosage...

3) What are some good combos with this? I don't know exactly how much of each -mone is

in this product, but I'm guessing there's only a hint of -none..

4) And was I crazy yesterday for thinking

Chikara had a very unnoticeable scent? I have no idea what was going on with my nose yesterday, because like I said,

today it smells really strong...
    1) Probably around 2 sprays, I apply to me neck but I guess that's a

personal thing.

2) It is meant to be a small spray (i think ), and it actually makes things a lot

easier, and shows you that it will last a LONG time.

3) Try 2 sprays with a couple of dabs of TE.

4) The

scent is subtle, but it is definately there for hours after application. I find that with 2 sprays the scent is just

right.

Charming Loner

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    1)

Probably around 2 sprays, I apply to me neck but I guess that's a personal thing.

2) It is meant to be a small

spray (i think ), and it actually makes things a lot easier, and shows you that it will last a LONG time.

3) Try 2 sprays with a couple of dabs of TE.

4) The scent is subtle, but it is definately there for hours

after application. I find that with 2 sprays the scent is just right.
    Thanks Cap...

So two of those

irregular squirts would be a good dosage? Would it be better to just spray it directly, or put it on my hand and

spread it?

I plan on using it with some Edge...maybe even COVERING the Edge with some Chikara...overkill...? I

honestly can't apply Edge without a cover scent, but I'm not too sure if putting a -mone cologne would be a great

idea.

Chikara full sprays are small.

It sounds like you may not be getting the full spray. Mine has started to do that to, as I guess stuff is drying

up in there (was fine in the beginning). If I spray it two or three times it then gives a full spray, but then that

is a lot of waste of product.

I wish we could just work with drops or something.

Charming Loner

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Chikara

full sprays are small. It sounds like you may not be getting the full spray. Mine has started to do that to,

as I guess stuff is drying up in there (was fine in the beginning). If I spray it two or three times it then gives a

full spray, but then that is a lot of waste of product.

I wish we could just work with drops or

something.
    Yeah, at first NOTHING was coming out, I messed with the top a little and now it gives me a

small squirt-like spray. I bet I can mess with it some more to get it to spray, but that's just wishful thinking.

I wanted to rip the top off completely to just use dabs straight from the bottle, but I think I'm gonna

need some tools for that, and I don't want to accidentally crack the bottle in half and have the contents spilling

all over me...

Yeah, at first

NOTHING was coming out, I messed with the top a little and now it gives me a small squirt-like spray. I bet I can

mess with it some more to get it to spray, but that's just wishful thinking. I wanted to rip the top off

completely to just use dabs straight from the bottle, but I think I'm gonna need some tools for that, and I don't

want to accidentally crack the bottle in half and have the contents spilling all over me...

Yea,

I would transfer contents, but I am worried about the bottle breaking and it spilling too. It is tough with the way

it is now, because you end up with varying amounts of pheromones on your skin, which makes a big difference in the

end result.

So it is hard to repeat applications, sort of speak.

One of my bottles of Chikara

had a defective sprayer. It's easy enough to open. Take a sharp knife and cut the plastic stem off right above the

metal collar. You can up-end it to dump the spring mechanism, it won't leak. Then take a fine file and gently file

off the top of the metal cap by working around where it folds over the side. Once the top is cut off you can use

needle nose pliers to lift the remaining spray mechanism out.

I transferred mine to an old TE spray bottle but

found it delivered too much per spray.

Phero Pro

I think Chikara's scent is

fantastic! I really love it! Better than anything else I own (except Rochas for Man and Pheros... but this last one

is a different story).

However, don't the sprays deliver too less of the product? Perhaps it's a problem with

my bottle, but I think that the ammount I get with 1 spray is too small...

I don't know if this was the

problem with H2H, but you always have to pump these sprayers a few times before anything comes out.

B

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Yesterday morning, after a good workout, I broke out the Chikara and planned on applying

it like any cologne. I aimed it at my midsection, pressed the spray nozzle and...NOTHING. Again. NOTHING. I tried

taking the top completely off, but even with a good amount of force (and the fact I was going to be late for work) I

just fiddled with it and eventually got it to "light spritz". Now...

1) I had (and still have) NO IDEA how

much is a good dosage, especially for me...

2) The "light spritz" also confuses me on proper

dosage...
    It took me several pumps of the spray head before it started spraying well. Once it did

though, I decided right away that I personally like the fine spray the bottle produces. The only flaw to me is that

the first spray of the day is only a half spray or less. It seems to take three sprays to get a full pattern after

the bottle has set for a day or so. I say three as yesterday I applied two sprays in the morning and the first one

was half-assed but the second one was about normal. Later in the afternoon, I applied another and the spray came out

perfect in volume and surface area coverage.

1) What is a good dosage for me, and where should I

apply it? Would specific body chemistries play a big role with Chikara or no?
    I usually wear one to

two spray of the stuff. One spray is a little too subtle I think, I use that amount mainly at work. I have gone as

far as six or seven sprays at once. I was on vacation, outside most of the time and thought the sunblock I was

wearing completely masked the Chikara. But that amount really didn't do anything, more of the indifference effect.

It may have been the combination with the sunblock. Have not repeated the dosage as I feel that three sprays max is

enough.

I apply Chikara to the wrists/forearms and the neck. I have also applied it to the chest. I usually

rub it around a little to try to spread the application area.

2) What are some good combos with

this? I don't know exactly how much of each -mone is in this product, but I'm guessing there's only a hint of

-none..
    I haven't mixed much with Chikara as I like it so much by itself. Yeah, it's not overtly

sexual in the hits, but there is a look in the eyes of many of the women I've encountered while wearing it that

shows the potential's there. I do know that the scent does not mix well with Realm deodorant. I would think a

couple of dabs of TE (I've only used unscented) or similar product might go well. And though some have complained

about the blend, I like the smell of Pheros and Chikara together.

3) And was I crazy yesterday for

thinking Chikara had a very unnoticeable scent? I have no idea what was going on with my nose yesterday, because

like I said, today it smells really strong...
    I don't think it's unnoticable at all. I can often

catch whiffs of it throughout the day if I spray it on the front of the neck. I have noticed that at the end of the

day, a close sniff at application points show that it might have "turned." I get kind of a "clean sweaty" smell, as

if I had been outside in the sun for a while.

I'm no pheromone expert and still haven't had much success

with TE/NPA type products. But right out of the bottle, Chikara is really easy to use. It is my favorite product

right now. In about a three month span, I bought WAGG, SOE-m, unscented SOE, unscented TE, Pheros, and Chikara

(already had NPA from a couple of years ago). I had also bought a $65 bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance Silver to use

as a cover scent right before the release of Pheros and Chikara. I love Pheros, but use it sparingly since it's

such a limited product. All of the other products I have seem to be good ones (I had immediate reactions at work

with WAGG), but if Pheros and Chikara were available when I first renewed my interest in pheromones this year, I

don't think I would have bought the other products or the cologne, at least not so soon or as close together.

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    I think

Chikara's scent is fantastic! I really love it! Better than anything else I own (except Rochas for Man and

Pheros... but this last one is a different story).

However, don't the sprays deliver too less of the product?

Perhaps it's a problem with my bottle, but I think that the ammount I get with 1 spray is too small...

They "properly working" bottle I am using now only delivers a spritz. 2-3 sprays from that is all I ever need to

get positive results. It lasts forever that way too. As a bonafied cheapskate, it really appeals to me.

Journeyman

I like the Chikrara scent.

It is quite similar to the orginal scent Andron by Jovan or else my sense of smell is completely gone. The bottle

deliverly system worked fine after I pumped it up a bit. I got three hits and a score with the first time use. The

score nuzzled her face in my my beard where I had placed a good squirt. I used two on the wrist one on the beard. My

common mode of application.

Elk

i had a positive reaction from a

girl that i was watching a movie with. she was smelling my chest where i put 2 sprays of chikara (and 2 on the

neck). she said she "get's energy" and smelled my chest. coincidence?
    my bottle takes also a spray or two before

i get the full spray.

phinmone

Thread Information