Close

Phero Pharaoh

Post Discount online supplier for colognes

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have not used these people as I only just heard about them last night. But they apparently sell Creed and Jaipur

for considerably less than I have been paying in the stores. They offer the products for about half-price. I have

been told by an industry insider that many discounters sell stolen products, but I have no reason to believe this

company is doing that. So, those of you looking for the more expensive fragrances may want to give this company a

shot. I will probably do so when my cologne supply starts to run down.

http://www.scentiments.com/scentiments/welcome.asp

One way to tell if you are buying hijacked product is to compare the labels to what you see in full retail

displays at the department stores. If the labels are different, you may have older, discontinued stock. The

bottles may also say "Not for sale" or "Tester".

If anyone orders something from Scentiments before I get around

to it, I would appreciate hearing how the product appears. While I am all for saving money on quality merchandise,

I don't want to support the wrong vendors.

They do not carry Amouage, so if you don't live in Houston or New

York, you still have to order it directly from the supplier over the Internet or by snail mail.

Stranger

Friendly1.........I first came

across Scentiments' kiosk at a large flea market a mile down the street where I lived here in South Florida back

in 1996. As there were other kiosks selling discount colognes as well...we negotiated a little... and I made a

purchase. The woman there gave me her card, and since I lived so close...I went back whenever I needed cologne.

Always got a good price... and always........got the real deal. I buy in a tester bottle when I can to save even

more money. The trade off is...the fancy box and the cap. You recieve the bottle packaged in a brown tester box

and the spray nozzle protected. A few years later when I moved about 35 miles north.......I called and had them

ship to my home. Eventually I began ordering from their web site. Always prompt ( probably cause I live so close)

and always professional. Upon ordering online..you'll get a confirmation for your order.

Coincidentally...on 7/12 I sent them an email regarding Amouage Gold....could they get it and how much it might

cost. Within 40 minutes they responded:

"I have checked my suppliers and other sources for this item and did

not have any luck locating it. If I do locate this item I will be sure to contact you."
    Sincerely,
    Fragrance

Guru
    "The Nose that Knows"

By the way ....I'm a Ex NYer and am by nature suspicious lol...early on I

compared labels with original bottles. Jazsy4

I have been buying from

Scentiments on the web for a couple of years Always buy testers, always happy with the service and the product. Just

ordered a 4.2 of Curve (for $17) yesterday.

-Bass

Thread Information