Close

Stranger

Default Best product for a salesman?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Which

product will most likely have the greatest positive effect for a salesman? I just bought some NPA, will that have

any impact on my sales? What kind of impact will it have on women? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    Which product will

most likely have the greatest positive effect for a salesman? I just bought some NPA, will that have any impact on

my sales? What kind of impact will it have on women? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Eddie,

A big part of what I do, running a my own business, is sales. NPA/TE never helped me much by

themselves. One of the biggest problems was encountering alpha types who would become very defensive and hard to

deal with. With a lot of trial and error I hit on a combo of 6" SoE roll on, 2 drops AE and a very light spray of

TE. That helped to boost my sales. Since Chikara was released I have been using that and have seen even better

improvements with it. People seem to kind of slow down, become less tense and listen to what I am saying. The

defensive walls don't seem to go up as often.

Bel

Phero Guru

Default none

I would think in a man to

man business situation that the Chikara and AE/m (equal parts) would work wonderfully. Since wearing that combo

I've received some great feedback from men - they are deferring to me and seem to think I'm some sort of guy they

should be helping. If in a man to woman business situation I would likely wear the AE/m sparingly and without

anything else. I've done a few deals lately, a new car and other things, wore the abovementioned combo and felt I

made good (fair) deals. People have been very respectful towards me, which is good - I would also like to be

getting more overt sexual feedback from women but it's only happening to a mild extent. It's never enough, is

it.

Would WAGG also work for a

salesman??

WAGG never did much of anything

for me in sales. I've also not tried any Chikara mixes since the results are so good using it standalone. Too much

none in a sales situation has always been bad for me though. I stay away from TE and NPA when I am around

customers.

Phero Guru

Default none

The Chikara/AE mix is

working out for me and I thought the same thing - too much none in the past has gotten me in some minor trouble with

one or two really alpha male types. But, so far with this mix, so good - no bad male reactions at all so you might

give it a try Belgareth.

It might depend on what you are

selling and who you are selling to. I mean why is it that women feel safer buying work-out tapes from Richard

Simmons? Why are there so many hair-dressers who put on like they are gay when they are really straight? On the

other hand a lot of TV marketing of home cleaning products revolves around mysterious ultra-male characters.

Personally, I don't get it myself, but there might not be any silver bullet here.

One thing I know though,

if you are trying to gain the confidence of other males, and are looking for some help from the usual alpha-male

pheros, you have got to make a special effort to demonstrate that you are on their side. Guys are constantly on the

look out for power indicators and just because you sense that someone in your environment is powerful doesn't mean

you are have to immediately butt heads with him. You are going to ask yourself "is this guy a potential ally?" If

the answer is "no", then you are going to want him out of your circle or show him up some how." If the answer is

"yes", than hey, life is good. Maybe Chikara or WAGG can help with that, and phero science is working on that kind

of thing, but in the mean time, I think we have all seen that the popular products can take use from wimp to

alpha-guy. For the time being, we need to turn to the "social skills" to gain the trust of others. Not always

easy, but worth the trouble.

Bruce

Phero Guru

Default none

that's the feeling I get

with the AE/m & Chikara combo: alpha guys looking to me as an ally, someone they can help and be helped by. They

seem to enjoy doing so. I really like hearing what other people think about advertising methods and such - it

really is quite the science. I remember once watching TV with my then 15 year old daughter, there was a commercial

for a Twix, the candy bar. I tend to not hear/see commercials but this one caught me for some reason. Well, about

15 minutes later my daughter mentioned that she was hungry. I said "what do you want". She said "a Twix bar would

be nice". I do know that women's magazines have no problem getting the big bucks for food ads that will run on the

pages before, after, and during the usual dieting article!!!

Thread Information