Close

Charming Loner

Default -none OD...concentration over actual amount?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Whenever I use the Edge Essentials, I have to apply a minuscule amount to prevent OD's, and even when

not initially ODing, as the day goes on the stank -none becomes noticeable. Now, I do apply cover scents and all

that, but I notice after maybe four or five hours the pissy smell can be smelled throughout my workplace, so that's

not good...

HOWEVER, I've heard products such as AE/m, which includes -none, -nol, and -rone, are almost

impossible to OD on. I'm a little perplexed by this because of THIS...

Let's say I take a small swipe or two

of the Edge and apply it to myself, after a while the smell is noticeable...

But if I take, let's say, 4 or 5

dabs of AE/m (note: I am just posing a hypothetical) and apply it and go throughout the day...would I be corect to

say there would no "pissy" smell, even if (again, hypothetically) I would have the same amount of -none applied as a

small swipe or two of the Edge? Is it the concentration that matters more with OD's than the actual amount of

-mones? And do the additional -mones inside a product like AE/m mask the -none scent at all?

I'm just

wondering, as I am curious, especially I hear Chikara has -none...

If I dilute the Edge Essentials: Heat with

SOMETHING, such as alcohol/cologne/mone product/anything, would it help prevent the urine odor?

THANKS...

H2H:

Edge has a secret

ingredient in it that other products don't. Maybe that and the none latch on to each other and create some of the

smell.

Another thing is, different manufactuers have different ways in which they make these products, and

the none's are slightly different because they have some impurities. Some may say the impurities cause a stink,

others may say they don't. Bruce can talk about that issue better than I can.

However, all none's,

nol's and rone's won't be exactly the same when they are not 100 percent pure. And of course, the carrier and

concentration probably play a role.

When AE and TE first came out, the

manufacturer of AE said that his None had fewer impurities. It could be that. Stone lab mones do have a cleaner

smell. It could also be the secret ingredients in TE.
    To my nose AE smells musky, like BO, after the cover

fragrance fades. But a little bit of this is OK IMO. Even a tiny bit of pissy smell is OK. I think this stuff is

most effective when there’s a BIT of a stink. (Another reason I use small dosages.)
    SOE is supposed to be a

virtually odorless mix. But take a good whiff after 6-8 hours. Which is when it’s working at its peak IMO.

Stank is good, in moderation.
    Sounds counterintuitive, but play around and see what you think.

Charming Loner

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    H2H:

Edge has a secret ingredient in it that other products don't. Maybe that and the none latch on to each other and

create some of the smell.

Another thing is, different manufactuers have different ways in which they make these

products, and the none's are slightly different because they have some impurities. Some may say the impurities

cause a stink, others may say they don't. Bruce can talk about that issue better than I can.

However, all

none's, nol's and rone's won't be exactly the same when they are not 100 percent pure. And of course, the

carrier and concentration probably play a role.
    Thanks for the response...

I'm not too informed on

the "pure/impure" qualities...So each specific product, and I assume most of them don't use 100% "pure" -mones,

uses some sort of variation that they have concocted? Would pure -none have a different, more pleasant smell?

I've heard things about the "secret ingredients" in The Edge, that maybe it's A-1, does anyone have more info on

the actual components of it or at least what their main purpose? This whole secret ingredient business kills me

sometimes...

Charming Loner

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    When AE

and TE first came out, the manufacturer of AE said that his None had fewer impurities. It could be that. Stone lab

mones do have a cleaner smell. It could also be the secret ingredients in TE.
    To my nose AE smells musky, like

BO, after the cover fragrance fades. But a little bit of this is OK IMO. Even a tiny bit of pissy smell is OK. I

think this stuff is most effective when there’s a BIT of a stink. (Another reason I use small dosages.)
    SOE is

supposed to be a virtually odorless mix. But take a good whiff after 6-8 hours. Which is when it’s working at its

peak IMO.
    Stank is good, in moderation.
    Sounds counterintuitive, but play around and see what you

think.
    Hey man...

Could you elaborate on the "a-little-stink-is-good" concept you have there? I think

I know what you are talking about, but a little stink will turn into a big stink in a little time, so I'm

cautious...

I agree with you on the SOE thing. I always heard it's basically odorless and nothing too

noticeable, but after working all day and coming home, I could smell a decent odor, not really pissy or as

unpleasant as -none products, but something you can detect easily. Could it be the alleged "-nol to none conversion"

or something else?

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by handtohandking
    Hey

man...

Could you elaborate on the "a-little-stink-is-good" concept you have there? I think I know what you are

talking about, but a little stink will turn into a big stink in a little time, so I'm cautious...
    Get

out a BAG of salt, because you are about to be inundated with replies advocating that you allow your body stench to

build up.

I just gave my dance instructor some advice on how to ask one of her male students to control his BO.

He drove off an entire class (mostly women) with his stench, and she was considering asking him NOT to come back

for more lessons.

Regardless of what you will be told about "stank", remember that what may work in one area,

under certain conditions, won't work in other areas, under other conditions.

If your goal is to hit on women

and get dates, or whatever, remember that they can smell you better than you can. Some will overlook some body

odor, most will be more impressed by an alluring, sexy scent. When the "stank" becomes stench, you aren't going to

be doing what you hope to do.

Thread Information