how do you try to treat the girl of your dreams (gf) that you mean soo much to her ... we always get into a fight i

dont' know what to do .. how do i tell her that she means soo much to me .. i give her everything she wants .. but

she can't except the fact that i'm immature and tries to be funny at most of the times ... she doens't like that

she's more of aperson who's totally mature and serious most of the time and doens't like jokes. how can i treat

her like she's the best ... i tried changing i tried being mature and quit with my jokes but i seem not to i love

making people happy but she's a type of person who doesn't laugh or anything ... she calls me a kid she tells me

what to do .. not caring how i am i still love her ... now she says her co-worker is like flirting with her

.. she doesn't do anything about it .. he has a gf but it's ticking me off with jealously i feel like knockin him

off but i'll get the finger pointed if she gets fired or anything .. freak man everything is messed up ... i

sometimes feel like this is going nowhere and she did break up with me 3 times but she can't take it she always

keeps comming back to me and i always accept it cuz i love her to death as she does too but she treats her friends

better than me thats what kills me more i dont' want to be treated like some king or anythign i just want her to

treat me like a friend cuz she treats dem better i told her that but she never does ... everyhing is blowing up

in my head... and yah one time she was soo seriously gonna break up with me cuz i swore at her .. and the breakup

went up to 3 days ... but she couldn't take it soshe came back (yah all of the breakup thing was cuz of me) what do

i do i spend soo much time with her talking to her and everything and i tried having a break from her but neither of

us can take it what do i do :'(