Close

Hybrid View

Unhappy No Luck with Unscented-SOE .... Any Thoughts?

I just bought the Unscented-SOE a week ago, but I've noticed absolutely NO results from

it. I've worn it faithfully for several days. The last 2 days, I added PCC with it as well, but did not notice

anything significant. I'm looking for good reactions from BOTH the male and female populations. I want the FEMALE

population at my work to like me and remain friendly and I also want the MALE population to be attracted

(appropriately, of course). But I can't say I've seen ANY reactions from either group all week. I actually had

more noticeable reactions from the SCENTED SOE gel-packs than I've had from this bottle of Unscented.

Any

thoughts or ideas?

I took a Phero-Break over the weekend and plan to try something new this coming week. I

want to use an empty roller-bottle and make a mixture of Unscented-SOE, PCC, and some other additive like PI/w or

NPA. Any ideas or suggestions?

(I can't use any noticeable "fragrances" at my work, so that's why I

usually stick to the products I just listed. Just looking for the best, most-balanced, over-all GOOD mixture to get

positive results from BOTH genders.)

THANKS AGAIN!
    LWQ

I've been using Unscented-SOE

(M) the past week and haven't noticed anything earth shattering. However, people near me--especially female

strangers--seem more chatty. Normally, strangers rarely look at me or make small talk (I live in a big city). The

main difference I noticed is I seem to be a bit more outgoing and friendly than normal (I'm usually shy). I

haven't noticed any difference with people I know well and see everyday.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I've been using

Unscented-SOE (M) the past week and haven't noticed anything earth shattering. However, people near me--especially

female strangers--seem more chatty. Normally, strangers rarely look at me or make small talk (I live in a big city).

The main difference I noticed is I seem to be a bit more outgoing and friendly than normal (I'm usually shy). I

haven't noticed any difference with people I know well and see everyday.
    Why don't you use the fact

that women are more chatty as an opportunity to initiate conversation which could lead to a date and much

more.

DCW

Banned User

sweety how much did you apply

of it ... and did you have a cover over it? i'm not sure if it works without one or not .. and hey heh ask the

ladies in the women's section they are more familar with ladies pheros .. hopefully you bought the SOE/w -- if not

still good

Quote Originally Posted by kossBass
    sweety

how much did you apply of it ... and did you have a cover over it? i'm not sure if it works without one or not ..

and hey heh ask the ladies in the women's section they are more familar with ladies pheros .. hopefully you bought

the SOE/w -- if not still good
    I use one good roll behind each ear and one across back of neck. And

I can't use any "cover" scents because I cannot wear any fragrances. (They don't agree with my allergies and are

not allowed at my workplace.) I did post my questions in the womens' section, but haven't gotten too many

responses. Only from Bruce. *Smile*

Thanks again.
    LWQ

Banned User

oh i see .. maybe SOE isn't

the right body chemist for you .. cuz for some people it works and some it doesn't SOE for me doesn't nor does TE

/ NPA .. try other products if you want more sexual hits try TE or NPA or even AE but if you want social hits try

Wagg or Cik there are soo many out there if it doesnt' work just return it back .. also think about mixes after you

got the taste of it ... Theres a cookbook good to read at the top right where it says Phero ref give that a go

hope this helps

LWQ,

Keep in mind that

unscented SOE was designed for men to use. It is the same pheromones as men's SOE but without the fragrance. That

doesn't mean it can't be worn by women, because a lot of women are using it and were a major force in coming out

with an unscented version of the product... BUT you gotta figure it is going to be a different kind of experience

from other women's products (with the exception of NPA/Edge). I would have thought it would be a good product to

zap your PCC with, so don't give up on it yet. Vary the amount and see what happens. Maybe try applying it to a

different part of the body than the PCC, rather than covering the SOE with the PCC.

Bruce

Thanks for the tips and

suggestions. Will keep trying and won't give up yet. Am going to try some various mixtures this week to see what

happens. THANKS again~! =)
    LWQ

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Maybe adding a little none will do the

trick plus PCC ? What other products do you have to play with?

CJ
    Last edited by cuddlebear; 07-05-2004 at 12:57 PM. Reason: just correcting a typo to make post easier to read

Update:

Ok, here

is what I did for my next "experiment:"

I had a nearly-empty bottle of PCC, so I added 1 dropper-full of the

Unscented-SOE and 1 dropper full of PI/w. That pretty much filled it back up again. That's ALL I've used for

this whole past week. Not sure if I'm getting reactions or not, but I'm definitely not getting anything

"negative" from the brew. *Smile*

I did start to realize something and wondered if it was related. I have a

high-stress job with an office manager that was "out to get me" for a long time. She was a miserable person and

couldn't stand anyone that seemed "threatening" to her in any way. (She is extremely insecure.) She was so cold

toward me for the longest time and played some pretty dirty tricks to try and "set me up" for a fall. (Fortunately

I always managed to stay one step ahead of her. *LOL*) I always responded to her with patience and kindness, no

matter how badly she treated me.

In recent months, she has done a complete about-face. I'm not sure if it

is simply another "tactic" (so I'm always on-guard), or if I really won her over, or WHAT, but I'm certainly not

complaining and have responded to her in a very positive way.

The STRANGE thing of the whole story is that

she is typically a very "stiff" and UN-affectionate person. She's not the snuggly, huggy, cuddly type. In recent

weeks, I've noticed that she can't seem to stay AWAY from me~!!!!! She is not only OVERLY friendly to me, but

always finds excuses to "touch" me when she is near me (not inappropriately, of course, but in ways that good

friends or girlfriends would show affection in the friendship). She is always touching my arm or my shoulder when

she walks by and, here lately, even rubs right up CLOSE to me whenever she is talking to me or interacting with me.

It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNUSUAL AND STRANGE for her, of all people, to act like that.

Please don't get me

wrong. It is not at all inappropriate or harassing. Just so "out of character" for HER! She'll even wrap her arm

around me and press her bosom up against my arm when she is reaching around me for something~!!!!!!! IT'S

WILD~!!!!!!!

It finally hit me..........UNSCENTED SOE~!!!!! It must be working on HER like it is supposed to

work~!! (THOUGHT YOU MALES WOULD APPRECIATE THE INFORMATION TO USE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER!!! *SMILE*)

Anyway, now I'm using the combination I listed up above and her reactions haven't changed toward me. (No,

she's not a lesbian and has a happy hetero marriage. I just think that the phero's in the SOE are working,

considering that the Unscented-SOE is made for MEN!) I'm not sure if her reactions have anything to do with the

phero's or not; or if she just finally gave up fighting against me and decided to be my friend. But I'm

definitely not complaining. =)

I'll keep sharing my discoveries. =)
    LWQ

Good experiment. Now ya just

have to figure out how to get us guys attracted huh?

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Thread Information