Close

Stranger

Default Dousing myself in pheromnes.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I began

using pheromones almost 2 months ago and was not getting any results. I almopst gave up until one day about a week

ago a female coworker, when asked about my pheromone cologne SOE Scented, said she couldn't smell it until she got

really close. I then totally bombed myself with it and was finally getting results. The same with an androstenone

based one that I have. I literally have to bathe in it to get people to smell it. I have tried AE and TE/NPA but

those don't seem to work for me regardless. Anyway to get what I've got to work I have to use what some consider

would be a major overdose. Any others with this same dilemna? I'm thinking of trying PI because but I really would

rather go with something already scented like Rogue Male cause I don't like playing the "cover scent" game - too

complicated. I don't know about PI because I have NPA and it doesn't work no matter how much or little I put on.

cuddlebear

When you say you "totally

bombed" yourself with it, how many sprays/dabs are we talking?

I have tried putting on huge amounts of

pheromones many times, and in most cases it created what people around here call an "indifference OD" ... not a

positive effect at all .. just wondering how much you are actually putting on

I don't sweat much--no one in my

immediate family does either (Asian/Korean). I find antiperspirant totally unnecessary as I produce little natural

BO and, I assume, pheromones. I've found I need higher dosages of pheromones than "recommended" for any reaction.

So it could be your body chemistry isn't as active as most and you need a boost to get in the game.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Maybe that's why I have such

good luck with small doses.. I sweat a good amount... Maybe I produce a good amount of pheros (I'm guessing `none)

to begin with.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Thread Information