Close

Thread: BDC's method

Default BDC's method

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Bruce,

If BDC's water

based formula works with Perception, achieveing greater consistency and longer-lasting applications (no 2-3 hours

and over with), will you be open to switching Chikara from alcohol-based to water-based?

Also, will you

talk to Lacroy and Stone Labs about this method too?

Because the sinking of products into lower levels of

skin may be what is causing build-up, inconsistency, shorter duration of pheromone effectiveness, etc, and as Bobby

and Matt have pointed out alcohol and oil are transdermal agents.

It will be interesting to see how it

works in regular use. Actually, at the moment we have quite a few types of delivery, and most of these are

mixtures. The LaCroy products use a combination of alcohol and water, though my understanding is that they do that

to make the stuff safer to ship. Stone Labs generally use a combination of alcohol and oil of some sort. Primal is

mostly oil but uses a small amount of some sort of alcohol I believe. Probably the only product that is all alcohol

and pheros is Andro 4.2. Last but not least we have the gel packs, which really stand out in my mind because they

lend themselves especially well to trans-dermal absorbtion, though whether this is a disadvantage or an advantage

remains to be seen. Keep in mind that the pheros themselves are quite tenacious and I suppose oily in nature. They

tend to linger on the skin for long periods no matter how you apply them. So, there are a lot of points to consider

here, including where on the body you apply (soft absorbent skin vs. clothing or hair; pulse points etc), how much

you distribute the pheromones, and whether or not you work the product into your skin. Personally, I like to take

an entire SOE gel pack and massage it well into large areas of soft skin, but that is not for everyone.

So,

hey... I am really happy that a new method is coming out, but only time will tell if the entire industry will want

to (or be forced to) jump on board.

Bruce

Thread Information