Close

Thread: Phero Detection

Stranger

Default Phero Detection

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have a noob

question that I haven't been able to figure out. How does the other person know that the pheromones are coming

from you, if you're in a crowded situation. One on one, duh. But what if there are other guys in the picture?

For example, if I'm sitting in class, how would the girl behind me "know" that the pheros are coming from ME and

not the guy next to me? I can't see our sense of smell being THAT accurate. Thanks ahead, phero gurus.

its impressive, but for the most part

be can just tell the source. Unless maybe you OD.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

I don't know about

everyone else, but I can easily single out someone with BO in a crowd... and run the other way So I would

figure that we can detect the source of mones pretty much the same way.

But I'm NOT a scientist, so I hope

my opinion still counts
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

I may not agree that it is easy to

find out where pheromones are coming from, but what I strongly agree with here is that the pheromone effect tracking

is no different from other smell tracking events that you process every day. EG: "Hmmmm? Which item has gone off

in the fridge." "Who needs a shower around here?" or the classic "Who cut the mustard?" I lived in Japan for many

years where A. There are a lot of folks crammed into a small area B. Folks bathe like a son of a gun and C.

Fragrance is used conservatively. Well, when I got a scent of something "daddy like" in a crowd of folks, it would

take a little waltzing around until I tracked the source down, but it was always fun. Ever take a dog to the park?

What do they do for fun? Hey, sniff around; have a blast. Let your nose do the walking and your pheros do the

talking.

Love,
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    ... Let your nose

do the walking and your pheros do the talking.
    That's a great line...

Phero Pharaoh

It takes longer in a crowd, and

in a thick crowd I don't think the women can tell I am the one who is charging things the most. With a few dozen

perspiring guys coming together, there are simply a LOT of pheromones in the air. That is why so many of us

recommend using OD dosages of pheromones when going to clubs or other large-crowd events.

But I have watched

women zero in on me in the grocery stores and on the street and in malls. As you move around, or as they move

around, they triangulate on your position without even thinking about it.

They just seem to know they have

entered an aura zone and as the center of the zone shifts in relation to where they are, they identify it and start

preening and smiling.

Someone posted a funny story a few weeks ago about causing chaos in a grocery store. I

doubt that kind of mayhem would really ensue, but women do occasionally react without thinking in grocery stores. I

once saw a woman passing an aisle I was walking down come to a screeching halt with her shopping cart and just stare

at me. That was probably one of my first DIHLs, but I didn't know what a DIHL was at the time.

A few weeks

ago, I was in another grocery store and had probably put on too much Jaipur. As I came down one of the main aisles,

two young California-Barbie blond girls came up another aisle and turned to follow me. One of them blurted out

loudly, "He smells REALLY great!" I turned around and she quickly looked away. I am sure the pheromones I was

wearing lowered her defenses a little.

I have heard that grocery stores are supposed to be good places to meet

single women. I've never seen how you do that without turning into a dork. Nor have I ever seen anyone pick up a

woman in a grocery store.

So, anyway, I think that moving helps a lot. When I went to the symphony last night,

as I was waiting for someone to join me, two young girls stopped beside me. One of them started preening, but since

there were a lot of guys around I didn't think much about it (plenty of marriable young men her own age were in

eyeshot). But I moved around to the other side of the girls to look for my friend and the girl turned to face me as

she continued the hair-flipping and clothing straightening.

I figured, "Hm. Maybe I should move again." So we

started this bizarre sort of dance where every minute or so I would change sides and the girls would pivot around to

face me. I kept looking for my friend (she always runs late, conveniently) and they kept their conversation

going.

So, I like The Edge a lot more than I used to. When I first tried it, I didn't think it would work

well for me. But I was using six sprays and everyone kept telling me, "Use less! Use less!"

Okay, I am not

going to say it.

I still use APC with The Edge, and sometimes I use more than two sprays of The Edge.

It's very good stuff. Very good.

Stranger

Awesome, thanks for the

replies. I went ahead and bought a bottle of AE/m, and the 3-pack of free gel packs. Anxiously waiting.

Stranger

IMO, behaving in a

visible way will make it easier for you to be noticed especially if you are wearing something like AE/NPA...

Quote Originally Posted by stuffandetc2
    Awesome,

thanks for the replies. I went ahead and bought a bottle of AE/m, and the 3-pack of free gel packs. Anxiously

waiting.
    If you are still interested, there has been a lot if discussion on this topic in the

past, try a search

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    If you

are still interested, there has been a lot if discussion on this topic in the past, try a search
    I

know, Cpt, I've spent HOURS on this forum reading. Good stuff.

Thread Information