Now, I have a broad query...

Why exactly do certain things work so

well to seduce?

Of course, pheromones are ones judged by smell, and they send signals to the brain which trigger

certain emotions/feelings...

But why does something such as, say...soft music...work so well? It

certainly calms a woman and makes her comfortable, but what EXACTLY? I'm certain it creates a physical response, in

terms of hormones...

And speaking softly seems to have the same effect. It's kinda a staple of many guys

to speak with a "Barry-White" effect, and when I have done it unconsciously, I noticed great results. Soothing

factor? Do the vibrations cause sensations through the auditory canal?

I already know about touch being vital,

referred to in short as kino, as it releases hormones in women...

And in terms of visual, of course good looks

are important. What kind of physiological reaction exactly does, say, a nice body on a man send to a woman? I'm

sure a lean chiseled body would send different signals in different women than a large powerful body, and other

things such as a babyface compared to a hardened model-type face, etc etc...
Also, I heard good eye contact with a

female will also elicit certain emotional/hormonal changes, therefore it would also produce altered pheromone levels

in effect, no...?

I've covered what I want to know about smelling, touching, seeing, and hearing...Taste has

too much do with smell to intrigue me, although I know specific foods are considered afrodisiacs and such...

Any

comments? Pheromones are smell, and we cover them rather extensively here...what about the other senses? How can we

supplement the other senses we have to offer a total seductive package...? Any info/insight is appreciated...