Close

Default A couple of questions + newbie experience

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi to everyone.

I take opportunity to ask (experienced) community here a couple of questions, and to add my

first experiences with pheros. It looks that this community is rather nice/friendly and with dignity (compared to

most avilable on the Net). First, I'm little confused in terms like if pheromones really work (it seems to me that

there is something in their fame).

Now questions. Since I live in Central Europe, I bought what is available in

this part of world. I bought 'P6 Mega', 10x phero concentrat made by german company Orion (they claim they produce

them over 20 years). They even give 30day money back if no result, so they obviously believe it works. I'd REALLY

like to have someone comment its sexual arousal potential compared to, for example much famed AE here.

Before I

put my experience, I'd like to know how close usualy I need to be to woman in order to influence her. For example

in a caffe there is no air stream, so it probably works at longer distance than on the open air space. Please

explain. Secondly, how long is it effective, 1-2 hours, more? Do I need to re-apply after that?

Now experience.

Day one. Nice day, I put 3-4 sprays on neck and went on city bus. One woman was next to me (between 20-25y.o.).

Manufacturer claims that it works very fast, after a minute, so I awaited for reaction. She started to move herself

a bit, became kinda nervous, she looked around. And after a minute or so, she started to rub her butt to my leg (it

was crowdy in the buss). Very effective, but is it phero, or is she simple aroused by crowd. I looked to me it could

be phero effect.

Next, I went to caffe, ordered cola, there was empty inside, only one nice-looking waitress. At

first nothing, then after a couple of minutes she looked at me shortly and carefully turned head on the other side

(she probably didn't want for me to notice that she looked at me). Then after 10 minutes, she dissapeared into

their rest-room, but I somehow manage to see on the shiny wall that she is putting make-up or something. That lasted

at least 10 minutes. After that she came out of room and voila! she had new lipstick on lips and overall make-up- it

looked it was because of pheromones, she wanted to look better (maybe) for me (actually for pheromones)!

Coincidence? I don't know, it really may be pheromones. In next 10 minutes, she looked at me briefly a couple of

times. Nice feeling, all that.

I must admit, I was on the bus several times, and didn't noticed any change for

woman around me, so I really do not know why mones sometimes work and somethimes don't. What is your opinion about

percentage they work (for example, out of 10 woman, how many can become aroused)?

Next, I live in a house with

other people, relatives etc. (complicated for explaining). There is a one attractive woman, 28, and I usualy have

fun with her (chatting, fooling around etc), but nothing more. She is kinda attraced to different kind of men than I

am. I a years period, I saw her several times half-naked (probably unplanned, after her bath or so), I think that

wasn't her intention. Or maybe it was, but it happens pretty scarce.

However, that day I put 4 sprays and she

immediately started to chat differently, somehow more intimate, started several sexual verbal alusions etc. It can

really be mones, nice! After that we went to sleep (not together, in same appartment, I sometimes see her dress

for sleep but always turned against me, but this time she was topless and turned to me, she putted her pijama fast

and she saw that I saw her tits (first time ever so directly). Is it pheromones? Nice

To shorten story, next day

after another spraying I saw her laying in the bed in dolly pijama without pants - she knew that I saw that she

doesn't has underwear. I think that couldn't happen usually (she isn't that kind of woman). I came after 3

minutes again, but she had pants on. It could be mones, because as far as I know her, she wouldn't do that usually

(out of shame).

Interesting, I put mones next couple of days, but didn't notice any change in her behavioral to

me. What can it be that it sometimes simply don't work? I was a bit frustrated

Finally, I put mones

yesterday and went on the bus several times, but without ANY noticeable change. All day (it was hot sunny day). I

even noticed that some woman, after they felt I ocasionally innocently touched them (with my leg or so), they moved

away from me slightly. I really cannot explain that (overspraying? - I sprayed 2 sprays every 2 hours).

Any

advices and comments/replies from experienced ones would be appreciated.

Thanks for your patience,

Martin

P.S a honest question to experienced ones: do you think AE pheromones really work (in terms of sexual arousal),

and in what percentage.

What Pheromones are in those products

you use? I think some of those incidents could be counted as hits, that woman that lives with you is definitely

giving you so many signals. I would say maybe four out of ten times you wear Pheromones you will see a reaction from

somebody. Two sprays every two hours is too much, the person that moved away from you thought you were invading

their space, it doesn't have anything to do with Pheromones. I reapply a second time after five hours but this will

be in a bar/dance club situation where it's hot or a smoky cigarette atmosphere. AE percentage? All I know is that

it works. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by jose; 06-29-2004 at 07:27 AM.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Euro,

I never heard of those

products, but it sounds like you are getting good results. I am quite sure they have not been producing pheromone

products for "20 years" as the industry is not that old, but maybe they made other products and that is what they

mean by that claim. If the products are legit and contain any aNONE or aRONE, you should be able to smell some

pheromones when the fragrance dies down. That is usually a reliable way to tell the real products from the fakes.

Sounds like it is working for you though, so I would keep with the experiments.

By the way, personally I

wouldn't reapply as often as you mention. If those products really are concentrated as they imply, you will start

to get overdose build up.

Bruce

Bruce, I would like to know what

you mean by 'overdose build up'.

Thanks

When you wear way too much mones

you get an OD on em. You may start to get negative hits. like with a aNONE OD people will start getting nervous and

defense around you. I would only apply one time and only reapply if in a smokey club type scene as mentioned by

jose. And if you do reapply I wouldnt put your normal ammount on I would go smaller.
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

Oh and even possibly agressive.
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

Stranger

Euro........ It seems to me like

the pheros
    you're using are working the right way. You are
    Attracting women because of it and at least

two of the three times you mentioned could
    be considered as hits.
    The pheros are working for you but you are

working for the pheros. The way you describe those hits appears that those women felt attracted to you because of

the pheros but what did you do after you noticed this attitud from them? NOTHING.
    The pheros are helping you but

you are not helping yourself.
    With the females at the train or at the caffe you could have at least tried to

implant a conversation and probabilities are that at the very least one of them might have become friendly with

you.(and who knows if a romance might have resulted)
    Don't expect women to approach you and ask yo
    For your

phone # just because you are wearing pheros. You have to take the intiative and approach women while wearing

pheros.
    I believe that instead of thinking of what the pheros do on women after you get close to them you have

to concentrate on what your approach should be after you get close to women.
    Examples.. How to meet them, be

funny, be confident, etc.... and after you learn those skills then you'll see the power that pheromones have on

other people.
    I'm not trying to be harsh on you because I went thru the same thing as you.
    When I first

bought pheros I believed it was garbage because I weared it for 3 weeks
    without seeing any results because I

thought that I was going to get laid because women were going to be attracted to me like a magnet and all I had to

do was get close enough to them so they could smell my pheros.
    Then, I found this forum and learned the

"Pheromones are the tip of the iceberg, you are the iceberg" philosophy and many other issues that gave me

confidence to meet women.
    My romantic life has being totally different ever since and it is kind of funny what

having confidence and an effective approach to meet women has done for me psychologically, before I used to look

myself in the mirror and all I saw were all my defects. Now all I see is a happy/normal guy in front of a

mirror.
    EURO,,, read more in this forum about how to meet women and you'll find out about the effect pheros have

on people.
    Good luck and god bless.

Quote Originally Posted by euro
    Bruce, I would like to

know what you mean by 'overdose build up'.

Thanks
    Euro,

Just like dping says. You

asked how long pheros were effective "1-2 hours?" or something like that, which led me to believe, you might be

inclinded to put some more on after only a couple of hours. Concentrated pheromones stay active on the skin for

quite a few hours. I can smell them 24 hours later, looong after any fragrance has completely left. To make

things more complicated, many men (about 25%) can not smell the most stinky of the pheromones, androsteNONE. If

such a guy were under the impression that the pheromones were fading after a few hours when really only the

fragrance was beginning to fade and put on some more pheromone cologne; and then a few hours later added yet some

MORE.... there is going to be a build up of pheromones and likely and OD like dping described.

B

Thread Information