Close

gmcarroll33

Default Question about pheremones and my cologne

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have The Edge unscented, Attraction, and Alter Ego. I'm a college guy hoping to have some luck with

a few college girls next year. I wear old spice cologne. Any suggestions, or personal success stories anybody can

share? Is there another pheromone product that works better with my cologne for my age? Thanks for any help

If you've had the products for a

while, you may know all this already, but your Old Spice will probably work best with the Edge unscented. Myself, I

rarely mix fragrances. Other guys here mix all kinds of fragranced products together, so you might want to try

other things. What I personally would try of what you have there is the AE all on its own. Get used to that for a

while, then try tweaking with just a little Edge. See if that improves results or not. If it does, try more... etc

etc.

Bruce

Stranger

I Would seriously consider swaping

colognes or going with a scented product. I would think the last way to get laid would be to remind them of thier

dad or grandpa. Old Spice is a great scent but is over used by generations much older than your targets and you

never know where a subconscious association will be made.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jasn
    I Would

seriously consider swaping colognes or going with a scented product. I would think the last way to get laid would be

to remind them of thier dad or grandpa. Old Spice is a great scent but is over used by generations much older than

your targets and you never know where a subconscious association will be made.
    As much as I like Old

Spice, I'd have to agree about the association factor. I'm 44 years old and whenever I have mentioned Old Spice to

my mom in conversation, she replied that she really likes the scent because it reminds her of her dad.

So if

a woman in her 60s still associates it with her dad, I'm sure others do too.

Yeah, you definitely need to

change colognes. Being in college, I highly recommend Candies, or my personal favorite (which has won me best

smelling contests at parties) Claiborne Sport. No offense to the older members here, but Old Spice is definitely

not for the college crowd and is more for the "dads".

Rochas Man is really good. Alot

of people suggested that one to me and I love it.
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

Burberry Weekend is fresh--a bit

citrus like--but not too overpowering. A very classy but young scent. My father wears Old Spice and he's 73.

Acqua Di Gio by Armani is my weapon

of choice for cologne not only because of the unique scent but because I recieve great reviews from ladies while

wearing just the Acqua with no pheromones. I also use Bvlgari sometimes which is a great scent but fades real quick.

I'm also getting the Jean Paul Gaultier cologne before heading off to college this fall and hope to make a huge

impression when I step into my first class. I can't be seperated from my colognes which is why I only buy unscented

pheromones but I plan to try out a scented pheromone in college.

I did use Acqua Di Gio for a

while because I really liked the smell. The problem was that it seemed as if that was what everyone was wearing.

Plus, since it's usually teens that wear it, there was a tendency for many of them to go overboard on it, so I just

got sick of that and stopped using it. Now I use either Givenchy or 212.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dping28
    Rochas Man

is really good. Alot of people suggested that one to me and I love it.
    Rochas Man is one of my

favorites... but the ladies either love it OR they hate it I haven't really seen any in between.

Believe it or not, I get the most compliments when I wear my spicier like Mambo or Bora Bora (I personally love

these too)
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Stranger

Personally, I always come back to

the same one...

*Armani Mania*

Acqua Di Gio by Armani was great, but Mania goes beyond!

I _can

not_ wait for the next product from Armani...

BTW, Goss - My girl went through (smelling) the entire

'Curve' line, (I already have the original Curve,) and she dropped the Lucky You & Mambo and singled out the Bora

Bora as a winner... (just her opinion)

Phero Pharaoh

To pick a cologne that will

attract young women, in my opinion, you need to try on the colognes around some young women who will give you good

feedback. You need to watch their reactions and listen to their voices. I went with Jaipur for Men because the

saleswoman who let me sample it stopped short and said, "Interesting." They don't usually do that. She took a

second whiff and said she might buy it for her husband.

I have never looked back. I still wear it most of

the time. Women occasionally tell me I smell great when I wear it.

Another cologne I wear, which I found out

about here, and which gets great results is Creed. And I also learned about Amouage Dia here. One of the sales girls

where I buy the Dia keeps trying to get me to buy the Amouage Ciel. She swears it is her favorite.

However,

unless she throws herself at my feet, demanding to give me as many babies as I want, I will go with what I know is

working for me. There comes a point where you have to file the advice away for future reference and stick with what

has a proven track record.

The Jaipur is the least expensive cologne I wear. It retails for $105.00 per

bottle. I don't buy the Eau de Toilette because it smells of alcohol too much. I buy the more expensive Eau de

Parfum, which is oil-based and has less alcohol in it. The Eau de Parfum also lasts longer.

The Amouage Dia

retails for about $200.00 per bottle. I use it sparingly. The Creed is almost as expensive, and I usually switch

between Creed and Dia when I am socializing a lot with special ladies. They never know quite what to expect.

Sometimes, I just wear APC, which has a great fragrance all its own. Women have buried their noses in my neck to

smell it.

Yeah,
    No Old Spice. It is,

well old. And it is surely associated with some 52 year old dad from Maine, not a college guy.

Thread Information