Close

Default Just found this place!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, I just

found this place and JUST learned about pheromones about 2 days ago and I have been looking them up ever since. They

do sound VERY interesting indeed. Currently, I'm a 21 year old male, 140 pounds, 5'7, probably just over average

looking, and I have a TON of girls that I know from college. Anyways, I love to go clubbing all the time, yet I also

work at a waterpark and am surrounded by tons of very hot girls that are my co-workers. I've decided I want to try

some pheromones and have decided that because I know so many girls, and don't really have too many problems meeting

new girls, I want one that gives you a sexual hit. A hit possibly with some of the girls I already know. I don't

really need one of those that gets them all chatty because I'm already to that point with them. Anyways, what do

you suggest for me based on this information? I have looked, and searched, and whatnot, and decided that PI/AE

sounds like it would work the best for sexual hits and that SOE is more for getting noticed so stay away from that.

Also, I looked at that mix of Andro PC+ mixed with NPA and that sounded intriguing too...anyways enough about what I

think...what do YOU think?!

Banned User

yo man .. first of all i would

like to welcome ya .. and yah AE is the best to go also try NPA or TE they are both good for sexual hits, try it

with colgne or SOE/Cik .. and yah when you first get started PLEASE PLEASE don't do what i did hehe dab a lot

because some you can easly overdoze and you get slim to none reaction from the ladies but more from the men.. Just

take your time (you can start now ) just look at other post read the damn instructions and take it slowly

don't rush things..

Hope this helps .. the best buy i would say is AE with Cik sofar it has the best rep here.

peace

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Talking

Hi Matt

At

21... 5'7" 140lbs I'd have to sugest that you go with AE/m or one of the Edge Essentials.... both will give you a

good shot of ~none (AE will also add nol and rone to enhance the ~none) But with girls that age you don't want to

over-do the ~none with PI or NPA or they might run

I sugested the oil based mones so that you can apply

it as is, or you can mix it with the sun tan lotion you'd be using at the waterpark.

Whatever way you decide

to go, go luck and have fun.

Goss
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Awesome awesome, thanks for

the reply -- At the moment when I get paid, I'll only be able to get one thing to start off with and it looks like

A/E has a pretty good reputation. Has anybody heard about the actual cologne "Realm"? That is how I first started

learning about all this pheromone stuff was through that cologne yet I never see anybody post about it. Just

wonderin, thanks!

PI/m unscented is pretty good but make

sure you have a cover scent with that(it has a strong none smell), and put on very little(two debs on neck). AE is

also great for sexual hits, Chikara can also work but is not available at the moment. Keep reading about applying

and testing them, sometimes what works for one person doesn't work for you, so experimenting is a must.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Do a forum search for Realm, it

does get talked about from time to time.

If you were going to buy it I would advise the womens version, for

reasons that should become clear in the search

If you can stretch to it, get a couple a TE/m gel

packs. I like TE and that'll give you a chance to try it out without pushing the budget too much.

Welcome

Matt,

Welcome to the forum.

I pretty much agree with what others have said. AE sounds like a good place to start. Some young guys (sounds like

the Wayne's World joke) have better luck with SOE, but that is mainly true for guys who are high on the

testosterone level. If you are already able to get women talking freely, probably AE is what you want, maybe even

tweaked with a little NPA.

Bruce

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattUNI2001
    Awesome awesome, thanks for the reply -- At the moment when I get paid, I'll only be able to

get one thing to start off with and it looks like A/E has a pretty good reputation. Has anybody heard about the

actual cologne "Realm"? That is how I first started learning about all this pheromone stuff was through that cologne

yet I never see anybody post about it. Just wonderin, thanks!
    Realm was one of the first products

that I tried that I actually got an effect from. The chemistry is such that it is to make you feel good, not to

attract the opposite sex. Though some guys have worn the women's version in the hopes of attracting females. Having

said that, on the two occasions I was asked out by women I barely knew, I was wearing Realm for men at the time.

Unfortunately, they both were a little less feminine than I like in women.

I think of it as more of a cologne

than anything else. If you look at the Love Scent pheromone data, it's unknown as to what the concentration of

pheromones is in that product.

Today though, I returned to work after a week off. I had forgotten to put on

Chikara or any other mones this morning, and was feeling the loss at work. First I was suffering from anxiety

because of returning to work after so many days off, then there was a slight depression for the same reason. So when

I realized I wasn't wearing mones, my attitude continued to suffer. Then I remembered the 5ml atomizer of Realm I

have in my briefcase. One spray on the chest and I feel functional now, though still not as good as with Chikara,

Pheros, WAGG or SOE.

Ah, thanks for the reply IP.

I read about Realm from a site and they highly recommended it so I searched for it and started finding all of these

other products, and eventually found here. From what I have read, there are many much better products to get you

better results than what Realm will get you. By the way, thanks for the responses guys. I have been to a lot of

forums and usually there are a ton of jerks or morons that post on them but I have YET to see even one of those

people here...keep up the good work! I just can't wait til Friday when I can order A/E to try it out!!!

Phero Guru

Default none

Matt, your'e on the best

forum there is. I'm on a few stock market boards amongst others and you would think they would at least be civil

and informative - NOT!! This is a great place with great people always ready to lend a helping hand. Got any

questions for women too - there's not a lot of them on here but the ones that are will help and you'll wind up

loving all of them. I've had good luck with AE/m so you are making a good choice!

Ah, thanks for

the reply IP. I read about Realm from a site and they highly recommended it so I searched for it and started

finding all of these other products, and eventually found here. From what I have read, there are many much better

products to get you better results than what Realm will get you. By the way, thanks for the responses guys. I have

been to a lot of forums and usually there are a ton of jerks or morons that post on them but I have YET to see even

one of those people here...keep up the good work! I just can't wait til Friday when I can order A/E to try it

out!!!
    Thanks for the compliments about the forum. We get our share of jerks too, but we kick them

out. :-)

Bruce

Well, now I really figured

it out. I found a really good bargain where you can get both APC and A/E for 60 dollars and free shipping...a

little expensive for what I want to spend out of my paycheck (remember, in college here!!) but I think that is a

good way to go.

You cant go wrong with anything

you order here. Bruce is a great guy, If you dont like what you order he lets you return it.
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

Well, now I

really figured it out. I found a really good bargain where you can get both APC and A/E for 60 dollars and free

shipping...a little expensive for what I want to spend out of my paycheck (remember, in college here!!) but I think

that is a good way to go.

APC is not as concentrated as most love-scent products. In fact, it may

have hardly any pheros at all. Yet it still seems to work for me.
    Some of the most intense hits I've ever gotten

came from the combo of 1 dab AE/m to the wrists and two dabs APC on the neck.

Hope you enjoy the same kind

of success as I have and welcome to the forums.

Thread Information